•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

crazyhigh

smoking weed raw?

High there

Unfortunaley im used to smoke weed with tobaco as most europeans do but I wanna get rid of the nicotine addiction so I wanna start smoking my wiet raw.

First question: should I buy some specific papers or will usual long papes do the job? I think raw joints dont burn as well like ones with tobaco so maybe better papers will help? Im using rizla blue for my joints with tobaco since they have the best taste. Any recommendations for raw joints?

2nd: Do I need to put more weed into a raw joint to get to a certain high level? I dont wanna waste the good stuff. Sometimes 0,3g are enough to get quite stoned but 0,3g in a raw joint is... soo little it will be hard to roll. I guess I will take replacement tobaco without nicotine for the bottom of the raw joints so I wont need to smoke to the filter to not waste the good stuff.

Any other things I need to know?

• Like 2

I use Element papers and usually dig most thin or ultra thin rice papers. If you want flavor then back roll and only wrap once, cut at gum. Long papers work great even if using less material and so prefer it that way. Use RAW tips with my elements and Don't have to trim them with long papers. I also find cannabis only joints to burn better and longer, I used to do both ymmv.

AS far as replacement of nicotine with cannabis, I used hash. Every time I wanted a cig I would take a dab. Worked wonders. Been two years. The key to quitting smoking isn't as much the chemical addiction, but more so the repetition nature, the nervous habit aspect. The dabs helped emensly there as well.

AS far as amount in your joints and ability to roll... practice makes perfect.

• Like 1

I have enjoyed Elements, various Raw products, and Bob Marley brand, with Raw tips. I like the idea of smoking hemp papers because the whole joint is cannabis, but I can't say I can tell too much of a difference there. The only place I've been able to tell much difference is that some thicker rolling papers seem harsh on the first, mostly paper, hit. I feel like after that first hit, I'm getting something a little more harsh. I just try to go with thin, smaller papers i.e. less paper, more pot. .3 gram seems a little small for a joint rolled by a grower, but just play with it-whatever works for you. I use a rolling machine. I used to roll ones that were about .9 grams, but now that some of the length is taken up by the Raw tips, and I use some shorter papers sometimes, it's probably around .6 grams maybe.

Good luck getting off the tobacco. I think it's worth it for health.

• Like 1

I buy element in bulk, the 1.25 size, and gift to my patients, they seem to really like them. Rice Paper, I quit smoking for a heartbeat with a high CBD, low thc mix, did not miss the nicotine at all, but I smoked an O in two days lol. I need to try again. But I started making my cigs in the element papers and it has made a difference.

• Like 3

Yea we get totally fuxored when we smoke joints raw or straight bud, and we do it allot.

If your growing the stuff, bag dry some trim and add that rather than tobacco.

If you dry leaf slowly it burns slower cooler tastes way better and fills in nicely for tobacco.

• Like 4

If weed is to dry it rolls for shit, making a canoe.

If weed is to damp, it burns for shit, killing your lighter.

If the weed is somewhere in between, do not roll it to tight or it will burn for shit, "putting the obligatory pinhole burns all down the front of your favorite satin shirt".

• Like 1

Just roll it fat enough to make it easy on you, and only take a few tokes at a time.

I love my smoke right as it's beginning to cure. Nothing like tasting and smelling all the freshest terpenes. It burns slower, too, because it's isn't dried to the bone.

Practice make perfect! B)

• Like 3

There seems to be an optimal diameter for a joint rolled out of any particular brand of paper, that if you go under that size, it will burn down the side. That seems to be somewhere between 0.5g and 1.0g of weed.

If I smoke a joint of decent weed alone, I'm fucked out of my head. If I share it with one or two other people, I think the technical term is, "pretty fuckin' stoned." If you want less than that, consider a pipe of some sort.

• Like 3

that's a great descision, crazyhigh ...

it's much healthier and better tasting and has a richer effect, imo.

i did not change anything except leaveingout the bacci ... rest is as always ;)

gallery_3734_5625_23661.jpg

i stopped smoking tabacci about three years ago and never looked back :)

• Like 10

Hey Santero, that's a nice looking blend. Did you do that, or is it sold in blends there? I've always enjoyed playing with blends on occasion. Sometimes two strains just go together. I kind of always wondered why is hasn't been pursued commercially. I think you can get really nice medical benefits by doing it, too. To me it always seemed a lot to ask of a breeder to get "everything" in one strain.

ok, I'm back to smoking my fresh bowl. peace

mrG

I've been enjoying a combination of my Ghost Dream (30%) and my Pineapple Chunk X Selene(70%). Taste explosion, and mind, too. heh

Edited by Mr Goodfellow
  • Like 1

nothing is sold here ...

still illegal to the max :thumbsdown:

i blended the mix from buds i grew ;)

i had another mix that i called "jailbait mix".

it was GSC, XXX and daywrecker, or so, lol.

• Like 4

Hey crazyhigh

What a god decision. !!

I smoke weed raw ("pure" as we say in french) from 8 years now and god, what a deliverance !

You just need a well flushed weed, a paper (what you want) a lighter and thats it !

Cigarette is full of aroma that completely change the taste and so other fucking things that can kill you itself.

The first are little bit hard to smoke, then it's comes like a sweet smoke that you can breath and breathe again !

Enjoy !

• Like 3

@Crazyhigh, I'll second what the rest are saying... Great decision! I stopped cigarettes when I was still young and it was the absolute best thing ever. It will also save your life.. well, at least extend it. I smoke a lot of pot, I'll admit, but I made a choice way back, one or the other... pot won out easily!

Tasting terpenes the way they are meant to be, will get you hooked even more than you were before. I'm never not amazed at every time I smoke a terpy strain... I'm just blown away that all of these crazy flavors can come from the same plant. Nature is the best!

I struggled for the first three weeks, and it got easier after that. Don't even take another puff again. There are hundreds of chemicals inside a cigarette. None are beneficial. to say the least...

Best vibes on the decision! You'll really love yourself a lot more once you accomplish it. ... and you'll love your pot more too! (and your buddies') :smoke

peAce

mrG

• Like 3

First I thought this thread was about smoking wet weed (raw weed), then I thought it was about Raw papers. Wasn't until I read mrG's post I realised it was about smoking pure.

I've never got used to smoking pure, my generation grew up with hash & smoking Hash/tobacco joints is just the way it's smoked. Supposed that just carried on when the weed scene arrived & totally wiped out the UK's great Hash scene. Personally I can pick out flavours just as well in a tobacco joint, plus it's more enjoyable to smoke with tobacco, you don't need to do all that puff puff pass shit.

My papers? RAW in bulk, 1 1/4 size because I don't share & a king size is overkill for one person, roor papers for Hash.

Each to their own

Peace

B

by a Pax 3 and u wont need any paper at all...and it good for bho also

Thanks hindronesia,

I would give it a like but I've been trying n five mins & used all my likes?

I actually need to be serious for once about vapes as I have COPD, had quite a few, looking at the Da Vinci, the pax Storz & Bikel, Plenty. What I need is more a desktop version, I got caught with thc in my system while driving & lost my driving licence for a year, Bloody UK, I'm leaving this shitty country asap. Why people travel half way across the world to live here is beyond me :)

• Like 2

back in the day.... and until 2009, everyone @ NAW smoked his weed with tobacco. :wtf2:

now we are cured from that addiction... and we are smoking pure!!! Ripping bongs like crazy and we

are having the best smoke sessions in holland.

at first wen you quit smoking, your lungs are having trouble inhaling pure cannabis(why you ask) because the good is fighting the remaining bad(nicotine) in your body at an increased pace(why you ask) because you are supplying your cannabinoid receptors with

only pure cannabis your body reacts instantly(subliminal) and starts to create new white blood cells in HIGH speed...

to fight any incoming threats.... the first 2-4 weeks wen you quit smoking you get high as FOOK(from good weed ofcourse)

from there on you need to be strong minded to fight the addictive erge of that fooking nicotine this will last a year to be completly removed from your body and mind(only talking about the addiction) from there on you start clean and fresh now wen you smoke your sacred herb you get to feel its FULL potency without any factory made obstruction(tobacco)....

Stay safe and fly HIGH

Greetz NAW

• Like 5

When I say I use Tobacco, it’s about 85%- 90% weed approx, I find a little tobacco gives it a nicer burn.

For serious vaporizer information check up www.fuckcombustion.Com

It is a real site don't let the name throw you off

• Like 3

by a Pax 3 and u wont need any paper at all...and it good for bho also

I have it, but in the box : ) I try it 3 times then my pure joint is back again.

When I say I use Tobacco, it’s about 85%- 90% weed approx, I find a little tobacco gives it a nicer burn.

If the weed is really flushed, it burn well ; )

• Like 1

are you smoking cigaret ?

are you smoking cigaret ?

z

Hi Le Rat.

No cigarettes only joints & I'm like you, I get a vapouriser use it a few times & it goes back in the cupboard!

Peace

B

• Like 2

@le rat

@bubbla

I agree burning and heating the weed give totally different entertainment.

Most joint smoker friend of mine was trying to smoke my Pax like cigarette

When I showed how to take a nice breath.... they all told WTF:))) it is delicious and stroooooong!

first thing Pax need to be cleaned perfectly..

because if the hole if to small u cant get enough O2 to ur body during "power breathing"

"power breathing" I mean:

when u put ur focus on the breathing and u fill totally... i mean FULL FULL with vapor the "stomach area", "chest area" and "head"

it is a slow breath in... in numbers:

- u begin to fill the lower part of the lungs "stomach area" like a bowl around 30-40 seconds... ur stomach is tense because of the pressure from the intake air... if u will get stronger focus after practicing.. u will feel the vortex... like a ball spinning inside ur stomach

-after it u begin to fill the "heart chest" area of the lungs around 15-20 seconds... (for me this area can hold less air)

again when u go forward with practicing and ur focus will be sharper.. u will feel the power of ur heart... it is like a slow drum which shake every bit of ur body by the power of his electrical wind... when u feel it. It seems like ur body getting bigger and brighter by every heart beat.

-final stage u try to fill the "neck-head" area (5-15 sec for me)... maybe it helps if u lift ur shoulders a bit.

if u go deep in practicing this u will hear from inside not just ur heart beat sound (very loud) but u can hear and "see" the buzzing the vortex. when u feel this vibration... u left only some tiny seconds... to find "where to look with ur eyes" ( I try to explain it for others like when u change the distance of ur focus... like a camera can zoom different objects without moving the machine (ur eye).. basically u try to look far... closer... and closer .. OF-COURSE WITH CLOSE EYES!!!! when u find where to look ur eyes will automatically stuck on that point... other words the point will grab ur attention... but u DONT have to let it.... U should not look the images what comes!!!!....(paranoia comes very strong... u are surfing on the EGO last border).. u have to let ur fixed eyes... it is something like u let a mask there with the movement of stepping back hahah

if u were able to do this... u can left the body on the crown or 3 rd eye.... by slowly releasing the air from lungs by making a gentle AHHHHHH sound.

LOL it is very hard to describe the process hahahha but guys it worth practicing...... BHO or weed after a while it doesnt matter... and I think a DMT trip can teach it more clear..

Karma up!

hidro

• Like 2

Ripping bongs like crazy and we

are having the best smoke sessions in holland

Stay safe and fly HIGH

Greetz NAW

I AGREEEEE... but u can say in EU too... u dont have to be shy Rhino hahah

• Like 1