tacman7

Opioids and Marijuana

B careful Angle.

I have a friend that does them...

She said they take u places u have never been..lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got my kratom and tried it today.

Definitely a part of my pain arsenal now!

I could still tell my arthritis flare up was in full swing but it didn't bother me, happy just to lay here.

Very interesting.

TY Darth I will check that out. Bigun, maybe I could use a new place to go to ha ha

Hey Tacman, not up to date on what you have used, have you eaten cannabis? Papalag tried decarbed in caps, and he was able to use his hands, he has arthritis. Sure helps my back, arthritis on my spine, I use CBD along with THC for it. For some medibles or tinctures, or even caps, do the trick, others it takes the heavier cannabis oil.

Edit-Wow Darth, that is something I have Never seen, something that helps with the myelin sheath. Amazing :) When one has MS< if you get sick with a cold, flu, it makes your T Cells increase to fight the infection, and in MS that is what attacks the myelin sheath, so it makes you very sick from the MS itself.  That is something that could be a turn around for some. :)

• Lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus) – this mushroom has been studied for its potential in treating neurological disorders, including damaged nerve cells. In a 2013 study, published in the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, it was suggested that, in animals, lion’s mane can trigger the production of myelin and boost nerve growth.
  • Willow bracket (Phellinus igniarius) – this mushroom has been linked to suppression of demyelination and a decrease in the daily incidence rate of EAE (experimental autoimmune encephalitis; a frequently used animal model of MS). The Willow bracket mushroom seems to suppress the infiltration of several immune cells involved in MS, such as CD4+ T-cells and CD8+ T-cells, among others. The findings suggest this mushroom extract could have a high therapeutic potential for stopping MS progression, and were presented in a 2014 study published in BioMed Research International.
  • Like 2

The only way we take cannabis is in Bhang and topical tincture I make.

Cannabis works most of the day but I have trouble sleeping on cannabis. So I take 1 and a half teaspoons of Bhang in the morning and it works until evening.

This kratom seems like it might work out for the evening/night.

Some things don't just hide the pain they reduce inflammation and so there is less pain. Cannabis seems to do that.

Does tinctures like I do have as much CDB's as the CDB oil? I haven't tried any.

If I'm too active I get flare up. It seems to happen every week or 10 days. Overall inflammation painful to move as well as a hand or knee or shoulder can have acute pain that will take 2-3 days of bed rest to overcome. Or if I take some prednisone it will be gone the next day.
But I try and only use the prednisone for serious flare ups. Most of the time I'm somewhere between perfectly normal prednisone day and need to take prednisone day.

Thanks

• Like 1

Kratom actually does work well for some chronic issues. It’s non addicting but can become habit forming if not keeping it in perspective. It can cause constipation with extended use and requires drinking lots of fluids. 

I thought it was great stuff because it really helped me out but things do get hazy after a while.

Almost like a mild hallucinogen, and can last quite a while.

Took a few days before I felt completely normal, but normal is overrated.

I'll wait a while and try and add a little to my morning regimen and see how that does.

Thanks