•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GreenAngel

Seed Restock?

Please forgive me if this question is asked too much: Will there be a restock of seeds soon? Any word on Sugar Punch? Chucky's Bride? So many depressing "Sold Out" messages. I have been holding out on an order for these beans. Thanks :)

• Like 1

Dude, Boudica is still available, so I would definitely grab it, it's the same genetics, and C99 Dad that's in Chucky's Bride and Holy Princess. CB is hands down the most delicious tasting weed I've ever grown, EVER, and Holy Princess is every bit as delicious, or even better. I've got hundreds of chuck's Bride seeds, and 50 or so of Holy Princess. Boudica is the apex of Esko's 3 way cross breeding project. On the forum's, these strains are understated on potency, they are ALL potent as heck.

Unfortunately, it seems people have finally discovered Sannie's Seeds. Chucky's Bride is history, been gone for a few years now, and no signs of coming back, think Esko is busy with other personal pursuits and business interests as I recall, so I'm not looking for his strains to return any time soon.

There's still great stuff here, try SilverFields, it's first cousin to Sugar Punch, and thank God it' not feminized, so you can make your own seeds. In fact, SF, is probably the strongest strain I've ever grown, and my buddies all concur. Grab some Killing Fields, too, or Jackberry, all are sure to be something no one else has, and are absolutely delicious strains.

Best of luck to you!!! Pretty much anything you get from Sannie's will be killer weed, and more unique that others. Oh!!! Boudica is still available, so I would definitely grab it, it's the same genetics, and C99 Dad that's in Chucky's Bride and Holy Princess

• Like 2

Chucky's Bride is history, been gone for a few years now, and no signs of coming back, think Esko is busy with other personal pursuits and business interests as I recall, so I'm not looking for his strains to return any time soon.

this ...

maybe he drops some stored stock, but afaik

his current endeavours take up all his time ;)

... grab what u can, fellas.

• Like 1

I gave you a like Santero, for the info, but it doesn't feel right... Sorry to hear that news.

peAce

mrG

I'm trying to finish out a Chucky's f3 gifted to me and it's my first ever straight up Esko strain I've grown. It's starting to smell of stinky cheese and pineapples/floral. Just starting to show some frost. It's a nice looking plant, too.

I was looking forward to more of his stuff. I hope I can grab a few of the last batch. I have to get a straight up Chocolate Rain. I have a cross with it, and maybe two, but I would love to try the original. Still in search of some good choco in my mix.

....ooops! .... i need to go now... I need to go rob a little old lady or something...... :ph34r:

just kidding... :D

I only rob younger women.. they make more money....

just kidding again...... :unsure: I aint robbing anyone to get beans or anything, ever. But I want me some Esko gear. If my last invoice comes in, it's a done deal. Otherwise, I read OG and drool. ;)

Edited by Mr Goodfellow
  • Like 1

This time I can say for sure

The mail sucks

I won't say more.

Probably said to much

But we came this close....

And the assswipe mail struck.....

Asswipes I hate you

If you loose my cheeseberry

It fking on.

Yes grab what you can.

If I have to go to esko land

And personality beg him

I will...lol

Folks here do trade if your trusted.

For now that will have to do.

Ordered...

1: Mad Chem

2: Boudica

3: Jalisco Jaze

4: Herijuana x Shiva Freebee

Still waiting on Sugar Punch and Kollossus to restock.

Shame about Chucky's Bride, but oh well. I just hope the Boudica keeps that Cheese funk I love.

• Like 2

Well dont give up on Esko... I dont want to hype you all but he said Lady cane f4 was for 2017. Also in 2015 he was presenting damnesia and talking about chemota dragon, blueberry sativa and indica. There is also the guerreros... I dont know he must have some seeds to drop maybe next year or so. We just need to be patient (well I'm trying xD). The only thing I regret is missing the last freebees he droped cause the two orders I did to get them never arrived :S and everybody asking for some chocolate I think there is still some xocolope at the store

• Like 2

Hi Duderino, have you tried the Xocolope? I've been looking for anyone that had any experience with it.

I recently got lucky with an f3 of Chucky's gift and have one girl flowering now. My first experience with her. She is just starting the show, but looks uber promising. Pineapple and stink cheese.

peAce

mrG

Sannie's Jack is fucking dank and well worth the wait. When I get up and running again, I will always have a Sannie's Jack in the garden.

• Like 4

I still have 3 Sannie Jack seeds and a little over 3oz cured bud from my grow. Pretty damn strong, sends me much further into space then I normally like to go. Also about 1100 Sannie Jack X Silver Fields seeds from my first attempt at breeding. Definitely not the most creative cross, but should make for some potent, take you into a new demention bud. Maybe something special will be hidden in there somewhere....who knows.

• Like 6

The only reason I haven't grown Chuckys lately is the structure of it sucks on most phenos. Very spindly, flopping all over the place, not to dis the strain, as the fruit and cheese flavored pea size hash balls it produces are still excellent.

I prefer the Sannies Jack structure, or some of the bulkier C99's. I understand the weak structure of Chuckys is the result of the C99 Dad.

• Like 1

I have one and only just now flowering the girl. She's been pretty stout right from the start. Unfortunately I planted it in the outdoor raised beds at the new place and had to dig it up and bring it in. It stalled out and is getting steam again. Not tons of buds nor are they real big, but they are filling in now and packing on the trichomes. Mine is a nice structured wide, open, and medium node spacing. Limbs are stiff for the size. It's in a 7 gal smart pot. 100% organic grown. I'll get pics up eventually.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I still have 3 Sannie Jack seeds and a little over 3oz cured bud from my grow. Pretty damn strong, sends me much further into space then I normally like to go. Also about 1100 Sannie Jack X Silver Fields seeds from my first attempt at breeding. Definitely not the most creative cross, but should make for some potent, take you into a new demention bud. Maybe something special will be hidden in there somewhere....who knows.

Jack x SF should be killer. I'm with you on the Jack high, it can be pretty overpowering. The F8's all seem pretty rushy, speedy, sativa, paranoid inducing, scary strong high, especially in higher doses. SF feels like a lot heavier high to me. Should be a killer cross. And it's a perfectly creative cross!!! Flowering times are virtually identical, and you've got some of the best sativa genetics ever created in there, with super silver Haze, The One, Northern Lights #5, Haze, and Skunk. It don't get much better than that!

• Like 1

Man, I need to dig out the pictures from the archive. My experience with CB wasn't spindly buds. There is bud flop for certain, but that can be dealt with. Jack makes fan-fucking-tastic dabs. The flavor is like no other and top shelf nugs. I have yet to have been disappointed with any work by eskobar. He is skilled and efficient. His buds are about something unique and jammed full of flavor and aroma. The high from the C99 side reminds me a lot of a cup of coffee: Extremely energizing high. CB is almost all Sativa and I love it :)

• Like 1

I have much respect for Eskobar, and I hope we're lucky enough to keep seeing him create a few drops. I missed most everything other than crosses containing his work. I hope to have a chance at making a raid at Sannies Shop soon. I want to spread the love all around. So many solid strains there. I'll try and get an updated pic.

Thanks for the info!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Man, I need to dig out the pictures from the archive. My experience with CB wasn't spindly buds. There is bud flop for certain, but that can be dealt with. Jack makes fan-fucking-tastic dabs. The flavor is like no other and top shelf nugs. I have yet to have been disappointed with any work by eskobar. He is skilled and efficient. His buds are about something unique and jammed full of flavor and aroma. The high from the C99 side reminds me a lot of a cup of coffee: Extremely energizing high. CB is almost all Sativa and I love it :)

That's what I had heard GA. This is a first for me, and it's an f3 and I don't know the history of the progression. I'm just doing it for smoke and maybe down the road dust a bud just to keep some going. I heard it's a really great tasting smoke. It smells really nice now, with sweet fruit and cheese stinking the top cola.