•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Edgar9

Kinky Blaze info

Does anyone have any information about this strain? It's genetics, her growing tendencies and your overall impression. I'm not sure if this strain deserves a space in one of the bigger pots. I've had good and bad luck with freebies. Not much info out there on her. Somewhere I read sliverfieldsxboudica is involved. That was a great strain so I'm thinking kb could be pretty good.

Thanks.

I grew out one plant in scrog. You can check it out in my thread.

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/52287-first-ever-grow-not-a-journal-just-want-to-share-a-bit/page__view__findpost__p__729951

As the title says, it was my first grow. I was very impressed with how well she did. I had some pretty serious heat issues and the Kinky Blaze pulled through very well, thanks again Berrie84 for your wonderful creation.

10 weeks of flower and 90% cloudy triches and no amber. Didn't need to go any longer, she's got a very nice high, relaxing without the couch lock. She gives me a very happy content feeling, and extremely powerful full body sensation.

After two months of curing in the jar, she has lost almost all her floral smell and got the pungent cheese smell that lingers long after the jar is sealed and put away. Every week in the jar she seems to push her potency up a little more. I'm still a lightweight, but two bong hits will send me into an amazing journey for a few hours.

• Like 7

The one I grew was really nice. It had more of a blueberry skunk smell.

I was really impressed with the plants resistance to mold and spider mites.

Easily some of the best bag appeal I've seen.

My plant was short and only took 9-10 weeks(I was expecting longer).

gallery_15954_5464_748952.jpg

gallery_15954_5464_1376727.jpg

gallery_15954_5464_884634.jpg

• Like 12

searching a little bit on Kinky Blaze and found some nice shots;

Here is another big producer ^^ 5 weeks in flower

2708-20171012221416.jpg

2709-20171012221400.jpg

pretty cool

• Like 10

indeed, what a huge bush! how long have you vegged her, u remember?

I have like three pairs :D bought in a'dam in this street markets. don't buy at the entrance, they are cheaper in the middle of the market haha

• Like 2

Woot! I got me some KB as my freebie, @Barrie! I'm excited. I missed that boat before. I didn't ask for them because someone else was going to send me some. But, I got KB so all is good! Thanks for the hard work making it happen, bro.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Had some a year ago but they got fucked. Got 2 going in veg right now some of the hardiest plants I've seen. Survived a long drought even tho one only h as d about 4inches of roots (I never see plants that small come back from shit like that except an andromina and a green crack I had). Also survived me dropping a cell phone straight down on it. Excited to flip her seems like maybe good breeding work. 

• Like 1

I think you both will be very happy with it. I still have some left, keep it around for special occasions. 

And yes, she is a very hardy plant. She can take all the training and topping you can give. Good luck with her and enjoy

• Like 2

Man, I have a small stock of seeds that are burning a hole in my mind from not growing them yet... That KB is one of them. I didn't expect my grow room would be shut down this winter.. <_<... it's for a good cause though.

I did well from the outside garden so, no problems with stash, but I want to keep exploring, heh. Growing is good. KB sure sounds good. I'm thinking of setting up a temporary room to load up some quickies, and flower them almost immediately. They all keep calling me..... .. HEAR THAT!??... gotta go.

peace

• Like 2

@Mr Goodfellow, I only ran KB the one time, but I'm sure she would do well running her 12s from seed or a short veg. She is a fast grower that builds nice colas. 

On the other hand, with a nice veg and a lot of topping & training for scrog, she could easily fill a 4x4 tent all by herself.  If you have run Sannie's Jack, this girl will keep up or surpass in the growing and yeild.  

Oh, and the high is absolutely amazing. Thanks again @Barrie84, great job bro.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

Thats my weakness :lol:

Kids! right? Boys will be boys.... and girls will too sometimes,.. lol

• Haha 1