•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

How potent is your weed? Test it at home.

After a little interweb surfing, I came across a few articles on at home cannabis testing. There are 3-4 companies offering test kits. Has anyone tried any of these yet?

Here is a link to one site. It offers tests that include THC, CBN as well as several other chemicals.

http://www.cannalyticssupply.com/product-category/thc-test-kits/

And here is a PDF of the user manual

http://www.cannalyticssupply.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/NewCannalyticsManual.pdf

Looks like it gives a pretty decent amount of information on all the chemicals we look for in our buds. It will tests hash, concentrates and edibles

Let me know what you think

• Like 1

There's so much that can be done in testing I considered this more gimmick than realistic results

With that said if the test are consistently stable and your material to test is stable and similar then it's good ballpark and in that I have no issue with

WHO NEEDS IT ? 4 HITS AND YOU SLIDE THROUGH THE COUCH , THC HIGH ..

15818_2d_psychedelic_moving.jpg

• Like 2

That looks hard to read and interpret. I won one of those MyDX ones, everything tested out at 19%, and my canna did as well lol no CBD ha!

• Like 3

That looks hard to read and interpret. I won one of those MyDX ones, everything tested out at 19%, and my canna did as well lol no CBD ha!

I looked at the MyDX, pretty pricey.

I just figured that if the at home test kits were responsible accurate, it would be a pretty useful tool to choose moms and dads to cross.

I am testing my stash as we speak! :showoff:

Yes, I'm sure you are.....I think I need to go "test" a bit of mine also. And then test some of the ice cream in the freezer

• Like 1

Oregon uses labs and I still don't trust these numbers. The Strawberry Banana nug I am currently smoking on supposedly has 28.4% THC. It's dank weed, but I think all of these numbers are bull shit. I have gotten more stoned/high on "20%" weed than on this. I have to smoke again tomorrow, though. I have been smoking on Master Kush dabs all day before I attempted the Strawberry B.

• Like 1

I looked at the MyDX, pretty pricey.

I just figured that if the at home test kits were responsible accurate, it would be a pretty useful tool to choose moms and dads to cross.

It is junk, it requires user input.
  • Like 1

it's not the amount of thc that gets u high, it's a combination of cannabinoids along with terpenes that set the direction of the high. that's why u can fly away on a 15% the skunk and sit bored on the couch with a 25 % cripdachroniccandlelight ;)

those 'numbers' have the same mission as this seed offer from bc mentioned in another thread...

of course that doesn't mean that high thc strains with a very stron high don't exist, there's just more to it.

greetz

• Like 2