•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

olsqueak

Autoflower need less light ? Help please

Hello,all growers around the world.

I plan to start my first cob grow 400watts in 4 Cree Cxb3590 3500K for both grow and flower.

I want grow hazy autoflower cross from a friend.

I can read than autoflo sometimes need less light than others strains, they grow under 18/6 or 20/4.

I want grow like Sannie's with 2 powders for inoculate soil for good bacteria and Nutes tabs.No Ph no ec.I use half the dose for tabs because short grow times...

I plan to use soil with 30 percent coco for more oxygen at roots.

What's do you think about this ? If some auto growers can help me.

Have good vibes.

Thank's before for your help.

Friendly,Olsqueak.

• Like 1

Hi Olsqueak, I have a link I want to share, and it seems very legit. It would have helped me... but, ... I grew my first autoflowers last year and stunted them royally.

They require a lot less nutes, at first.... anyway, check out this link. Others seemed to have verified this for me.

Follow this guy's advice and get 3-4' high bushes, or do like I did, and treat them like any other plant you grew, and get 10'' high fat colas, but not what it should be. He has a simple nute schedule there to print or copy, too.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/accurate-information-about-autoflowering-plants.60678/

Good luck and best vibes.

Peace

mrG

• Like 1

. I can read than autoflo sometimes need less light than others strains, they grow under 18/6 or 20/4.

Autos need more/longer light, because you don´t switch to 12/12 in flowering.