•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

All Types of Ways to do cannabis oil

Holeee ****! Wow, that's a lot of instruction! Thank you Garden. I want to find a way to start myself.

Bookmarked!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

This is similar to how you would extract the terpines individually.

I am all for it like

But it's hard to beat rosin made with just heat and pressure

• Like 3

First time I found all this info in one link, love it :)

I like Rosin, but I can not get the quantity needed, I am looking at steam distillation. Seems the equipment is not as expensive as some of those units are. So clean, like rosin. I would love to get away from using this $100 a gallon for solvent.

• Like 1

I get my stuff out of storage Monday what did a business plan thing where I wrote extensively on this in that it has where to get the equipment and I believe you can use the cheaper things

If I'm misremembering you can make your own alcohol but you have to get a ethanol license which is simple to get to do it legally however you would not actually make ethanol as that's basically moonshine with a little bit of gas in it

Edited by Hempyfan
  • Like 3

That's what I'd like to be doing eventually, Hempy.. making the alcohol. I'm a beer homebrewer and you're most of the way there if you know how to do a mash. I have everything for that and just need to acquire or build a small DIY home distiller.

Here is a link with a lot of info on home distilling alcohol. http://homedistiller.org/#blowair Thre is a lot of good info buried in all of the links and there are tons. There used to be links to buy them, as you can legally sell them in the US for distilling water at home. There also used to be a lot of different plans on making your own.

As soon as I get the last of my homebrewing gear up here, I'll try to move in that direction. I can make a large batch of beer and just take half and distill it. I'm sure there is a more direct method to get alcohol. Moonshiners ferment the mash and distill it, where beer making you would drain the clear wort from the mash and rinse the grains to get all the sugars, and then ferment it.

Enjoy.

peAce

mrG

Edit: Hey, they even have an active forum on that site. You can get your advice live while trying to learn distilling and then to make your own rig. Awesome.

Edited by Mr Goodfellow
  • Like 3

I have a reclaimer for the alcohol, so I reuse it and 5 gallons last me about a year. You have to get a license here to do that, make your own. I just love the idea of no solvent, well water is considered a solvent, but you know what I mean :)

• Like 2

I just bought a vaporizer that uses dab oils this morning lol. It hits like a champ. I'd like to learn how to turn the oil into that vape liquid for the pen cartridges for this upcoming grow season. Nothing beats the convenience of vaping the herbs and oils. Peace.

• Like 3

I just bought a vaporizer that uses dab oils this morning lol. It hits like a champ. I'd like to learn how to turn the oil into that vape liquid for the pen cartridges for this upcoming grow season. Nothing beats the convenience of vaping the herbs and oils. Peace.

Garden's link above has video on it. More than one I saw...
  • Like 1

I have used the cannabis oil, made out of alcohol, in one of those pens. It was kind of a pain, to keep from decarbing it, had to air dry the alcohol and took over a week. Rosin works great in those pens.

• Like 2

my current vaporizer comes with a capsule for oils and extracts, pretty good solution.

greetz

• Like 1

I have the flowermate 5.0 pro mini in use. i like this little thingy especially for that price.

since it's borrowed from a friend to see how I like it in a long term usage I currently think about what to buy for myself: flowermate 5.0 pro (the bigger version), a pax2 or a mighty by storz & bickel.

Greetz

• Like 1

Those better made heavier type batteries/pens can run ejuice made from glycerin, without adding the propylene glycol to it. It burns out the cheaper units.

• Like 1

I tried those things with glycerine and even made my own thc glycerin but I dont like it. I felt weird in the throat and lung after 'smoking' it for some days and I'm not quite sure what that glycerin does in the long term...there are no studies as far as I know. I have to admit that I stopped researching after I quit that.

my uncle on the other side is pretty happy with his e-cig, he turned from long term smoking of the badest black tobacco u can imagine to glycerin with nicotine and noticed health increase...obviously he doesn't put autobahn-parts in his system anymore, maybe that's why :D

Oh that is not good. Yea we dont' want to create garbage for our lungs lol I am not real into smoking this, I eat it, but tried the ejuice to get off cigs, just didnt' work well for me. But I didn't have the issue you have. I even bought special tobacco flavoring and nicotine for it. But it just is not the same as a cig, joints are better lol

• Like 1

maybe it's just me cause friends don't have that kind of feeling, who knows^^

since I vape I reduced the amount of weed to about 0.4 g per day (evenings with friends counted out :D) I can vape a lot more but I don't feel the need for it. also I dont have the restless leg anymore when I go to sleep what I consider the best benefit from all.

Greetz

• Like 1

That is what actually brought me to using cannabis as medicine, RLS, I have it my arms as well, drove me nutso during the day as well, Vaping worked for me where as smoking didn't. When I started using medibles and the oil, it completely stopped the RLS. Man that is a bugger, can not sleep with that, I would go without sleeping till I was seeing shit lol then I would just pass out. Thank God for cannabis.

• Like 2

I found an E cig battery and cartridge by the river last summer. I did some minor research but hope I can find a kit for cannabis oil that will fit.

I'll try and find it and post a pic. You guys may know a lot more than I do. Looks to be pretty beefy. Somebody told me I can fit it for cannabis. Gotta take into town to the vape shop.

peace

Great link, GA.

Hey green angel. Check out holy terp. I have used the Pure line and the pg based line and both work great for thinning concentrates. There are plenty of terpene sites online, holy terp is much more reasonable from a cost perspective.

• Like 1

I wonder what those two rigs go for? The one is just a reflux still by the looks, with more stuff going on including a vacuum. That would be a money making machine if you had one, though.

I don't have any business contacting them for a price... how do they say?.. If you gotta ask you can't afford it! ha.