•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Ronni

Search for Strawberry Cough

Hi guys,

i have been searching the web on my quest for finding the Strawberry Cough in seed form. I know Dutch passion has it, but i am rather skeptical about their gear in general and their SC in particular since i have read some unsatisfied reports.

Anyway i was thinking about maybe Strawberry Diesel, but i Rez is long gone so no where to get those. Then i read a good report on the Strawberry Haze from Connoisseur genetics and i think this is my favorite so far to get.

But i wanted to know if someone has another idea of an SC representation. Maybe something you have at the top of your list.

Greetings

• Like 2

Seems like I saw it last night while browsing around. It was either on the US site, James Bean Seed Co., and I can't remember which breeder it was. They may have a search function. I was also checking out a few NL sites, so, I'll try and go back and look in a while. I remember stopping to look at it.

peace

mrG

,,,,maybe I dreamed it. No good on my end. Nirvana has a Raspberry Cough. I saw some Strawberry crosses on James Bean Co, Sagarmatha, and maybe Motarebel... oh, Bodhi on James Bean site has a Strawberry Sunshine (Strawberry Milk x Sunshine Daydream)....

Good luck!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Strawberry Kush is a cross between Strawberry Cough and OG Kush. I grew some. I love it for the way it treats muscle pain. It is a relaxing high. Pleasant.

I don't have many other indicas to compare it to at the moment. I have an auto variety of northern lights. NL is more of a cerebral high than SK. But NL can't treat pain the way SK is able to.

SK is available from I love growing marijuana dot com: https://shop.ilovegr...iant=1176209376

So is Strawberry Cough : https://shop.ilovegr...ant=43890985040

• Like 3

As far as getting pure Cough goes, try craigslist. Other than that, Reserva Privada DNA made Strawberry Banana. It tested @ 28.4% THC and had some strawberry flavor on the exhale. I know TGA seeds also has a couple crosses with the Cough. Good luck!

• Like 3

Thanks for all the input guys, if possible i try to get the Lung Candy from Mota, seems like the best bet for me. Just wrote an e-mail if they ship to europe. Hopefully it works in some way.

• Like 2

I don't know anything about this seed bank, but the have strawberry cough. 10 beans for $50 . They say it's a landrace, and no info on genetics that I could find.

https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/strawberry-cough?___store=default&nosto=nosto-page-product2

JOTI used to sell blueberry cough. Can't say if he still offers it.

GA mentioned The Cough, which I think is a different clone, with Northern Lights in its background. Dynasty's Caramel Cough uses it in a cross with a Ms. U male. Indi's "Caramel Drizzle" (CC x Drizella) definitely had "the cough" characteristic.

• Like 1

I was being a lazy pothead with my typing. I was speaking of Strawberry Cough the entire time. My bad :P

• Like 1

Heres my take on this subject... Strawberry Cough is always harsh smoke and it only tastes like strawberries when you cough... and you will cough.

Why not give Sour Strawberry (ECSD x Strawberry Cough x Razz) x Sour Bubble, from BOG Seeds a try?

I remember it having a very distinct dank strawberry smell and flavor... and a few phenos exhibited dark purple colorings most likely from the Razz genetics.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention another strain that I know of that you may consider getting as a alternative to Strawberry Cough. It's got more strawberry to it than Strawberry Cough alone does and it's a much smoother smoke.

If you look around there are many good strawberry strains around these days... I believe there were a couple of strawberry strains/phenos floating around OG not too long ago. I could be mistaken... after all, I am a stoner.

Good luck to you in your strawberry quest.

• Like 1