•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

What strains for Multiple Sclerosis

Last night I get a call from my dear friend. Last time I saw him, I left him with some Fire Angel 2-1 CBD, Acapulco Gold2-1 CBD and Harly Tsu 20-1 CBD.

Fire Angel worked a little for the pain and minor relief for his other symptoms.

Acapulco Gold did little for the pain and nothing for his other symptoms.

HarleyTsu worked good for his pain, but worsened some of his other symptoms. Namely the twitching, making it very difficult to function.

He still says the Kinky Blaze it the best strain he has tried. It gives some pain relief. But for him, more importantly is calms down the nerves and twitching allowing him to function.

I told him to mix a little of the KB and FA to see if the 2 might work better in combination.

He has tried strait CBD oil, but it doesn't doesn't do much for him.

I think I am going to have the KB tested to learn the full profile. It will be interesting. And knowing the combination of cannabinoids will help us narrow down the "recipe" that works best for him.

• Like 2

I use a gram of THC oil a day, and use about 50 to 100mg of CBD, currently, I Have switched up a few times on the CBD use. I also use THC during the day along with CBD. it is the THC that helps me the most for pain from MS. CBD helps me with tremors and muscle spasms, mind clarity and energy, and for the arthritis and DDD in my back, that part has been amazing relief. But for MS pain, THC works best for me.

I would love to see the profile on that, would be interested if it has any CBG, CBC, or THCv in it :)

It appears THC is working best for him also. Can't wait until he gets to try all the stuff in the grow room. There are plenty of phenos there that just might be one in there that does the job.

Also, with the NAW gear I have vegging. It should also do the trick.

• Like 1

Thanks you, but I think you are the example for us to follow....a true Canna Angel

• Like 1

http://ushealthtimes...-with-cannabis/

This I found at the MS Society:

On oral cannabis/extract effect on spasticity and/or muscle stiffness:

• MS and Extract of Cannabis (MUSEC): Participants with stable MS were randomly assigned to receive oral cannabis extract (144 people) or placebo (135 people), and reported their perceptions of changes in muscle stiffness before and after 12 weeks of treatment. Muscle stiffness improved by almost twofold in the group taking cannabis compared to placebo, and improvements were also noted in body pain, spasms and sleep quality. The most frequent adverse events were urinary tract infections, dizziness, dry mouth and headache; no new safety concerns were observed. (NIH, 2012)

Think the cannabis oil would be what is needed. :) That is what helped me the greatest.

• Like 1