•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
SantaBuds

Mapito run

yo santa at last you see the light that we put up as hidro says we all fucked things up a long the way but from the look of thees girls your out of the woods for sure you will not look back from now on keep rocking them girls till the end

karma up +1

space

• Like 4

yo santa at last you see the light that we put up as hidro says we all fucked things up a long the way but from the look of thees girls your out of the woods for sure you will not look back from now on keep rocking them girls till the end

karma up +1

space

thanks bro!!! hahahaha... black cloud gone now... I finally see light at the end..

hey brothers...

got new battery for camera.. able to take better pics again...

Day 41:

gallery_16426_6121_344425.jpggallery_16426_6121_718558.jpg

and some close ups:

gallery_16426_6121_274071.jpg

gallery_16426_6121_250561.jpg

gallery_16426_6121_392307.jpg

what u guys have to say?

peace santa!

• Like 6

hey guys, week 7 starting..

I'm gonna be happy at the end of this run.. never had results like this on soil... maybe I suck at it... or maybe Maputo and wool methods are just very nice...

buds were getting heavy so I had to tie them all... I think that's good sign...

gallery_16426_6121_405180.jpg

gallery_16426_6121_408391.jpg

gallery_16426_6121_511946.jpg

gallery_16426_6121_505868.jpg

gallery_16426_6121_374937.jpg

gallery_16426_6121_328962.jpg

• Like 7

@ santa next time put some black and white on the walls them tiles will not help your girls as they do not kick the light back to them like black and white dose

space

• Like 1

@ santa next time put some black and white on the walls them tiles will not help your girls as they do not kick the light back to them like black and white dose

space

Space, im sure some light bounces back on them.... but you're right maybe if I do cover them walls with the white plastic they will get even more light... also, this grow was total improvisation... lol... I had my 4 plants ready for the tent on soil when I decided to try the Mapito one more time... the Mapito ended up working nicely so I used my veg room to flower them.. I dunno what I will do in the end with my rooms.. need to improve them... I wanna remove the teepees and have a proper room... after I harvest those plants and the soil ones I will remove everything out to have the ac cleaned.. and after that I can setup the room again with its new configuration...

thanks for the input!

I'm gonna be happy at the end of this run.. never had results like this on soil

Thats exactly how i feel watching my young girls in hydro now lol. Yours are looking beast :)

• Like 1

I THINK... :icecream: :icecream: :dribble: :dribble: :yummy: :yummy:

pretty nice colas there :tu looks like sticky shit

Thats exactly how i feel watching my young girls in hydro now lol. Yours are looking beast :)

thanks brothers!

Looking awesome and i hear ya when it comes to comparing hydro to soil!

I use GHE nutriment too and am interested in CaliMagic. Have you noticed any difference since you use it?

• Like 1

@ hamme hydro calmag is a must in hydro as the plants grow quick and in doing so they use lots more cal then the mag weed bitchs are pig for cal hope this helps

space

• Like 2

Looking awesome and i hear ya when it comes to comparing hydro to soil!

I use GHE nutriment too and am interested in CaliMagic. Have you noticed any difference since you use it?

to be honest bro, the bottle was just for size comparison.. it's been empty for a while now.. I live in Brazil and can't get nutrients easily here.. this time I had mag def and the only thing I could get hands on quickly was Remo's calmag.. I used it and I guess it worked cause it did stop spreading..

peace, santa!

• Like 2

http://culturalhealingandlife.com.www413.your-server.de/index.php?/topic/40-inputs-section-5-water-soluble-calcium-wca/

you can easily make that for your calcium input and is water soluble add Epsom salts for the magnesium

• Like 1