•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I am a big dog lover and like to see what dog you love

For the last 25 year I got several staffordshire terriers/pitbulls and the last one is a American bully. he is just the best friend you can wish and my kids adore him.

gallery_3_6_5050554.jpg

Please share your dog with us

greetz sannie

• Like 18

Sannie, I too am a dog lover...that is a beautiful baby..

I have GSD..here is a pick of my 3..gallery_10751_5551_2797998.jpg

• Like 12

URL=https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/image/204328-b87b2ffb-bd7c-40fe-b1c0-b8e6d3ba7fd3/]gallery_11059_5686_16778.jpeg[/url]

This was skippy the skipperke

Was a great dog he’s gone 2 years

I am going get a rescue dog this time

There great friends

• Like 13

That's a handsome fella Sannie.

We are a foster home for a Boxer rescue group. We have a new Boxer every 4-6 weeks and just recently adopted Gracie, a four year old Pocket Boxer who came to use very traumatized.

She stole our hearts and will now be the hostess for our future fosters.

gallery_7905_3434_895953.jpg

gallery_7905_3434_860.jpg

And here is Gaby, one of our recent fosters.

gallery_7905_3434_218467.jpg

Boxer's are such great dogs, full of personality and charm. It is so sad to see so many of them mistreated.

• Like 15

Tuck n Mercy

The one with the tail problem is Stormy................Tuck's girlfriend.......................he treats her as such...................

gallery_11129_6122_9894821.jpg

gallery_11129_6122_1837656.jpg

gallery_11129_6122_2388816.jpg

gallery_11129_6122_110885.jpg

• Like 11

@ BB..I love boxers ..my brother had a female..she was great..at the time ,I had a yorkie,Wendy, our baby..anyway the boxer and her played ..it was funny because the boxer was constantly on guard not to hurt Wendy..

Jet..Tuck is ,as I have seen, always on the move..u take them on some serious runs..lol

my Harley got his foot in between a fork in a downed pine and twisted it..vet in the morning and he hates it..lol

in my opinion all creatures especially dogs and cats,(only ones I am really familiar with} are soooo special...

@papa.. your baby is beautiful..these are all 6, just months apart..i don't think I could go through more heart aches as it seems,even though I still have a temper, I get softer as I get older..i have a HERD of deer I feed corn..they are here every evening..10 today..missing both little bucks..

I always have believed that animal lovers,for the most part,are genuine folks. all I have known anyway,and "pot smokers"..

hope everyone working has a very safe week and u other peeps too..hell, a lot of us are retired..lol

• Like 1

Perro de pressa canario from the canary islands.

He is 10 years old and battling prostate cancer. About 20 lbs under weight in this pic.

Great dog for family and gardeners

gallery_15945_5327_894238.jpg

This one is less expensive, we saved her from the pound, 7 years old pitbull

She's a fisty girl

gallery_15945_6067_403725.jpg

• Like 8

Our pets are all family we treat them as they were our kids there all special

I also have a parrot for the last 34 years and he’s still young I believe they can live up to 75 if taken care of looks like my daughter will get him someday

• Like 1

gallery_14187_5117_45151.jpg

That was my little Marvin, best dog ever, he is gone now, got him another few years with edibles and cannabis oil, he made it to 18.

How cool is that Beachbud, how cool is that.

• Like 10

out of likes but I like them all..

Gardenartus..she was beautiful..reminds me of a baby that my neighbor had,,i believe he said it was a peek a poo..

Papa..they are family to us that love them..

damn, I didn't know a parrot lived that long.Recon they get old in the wild?

URL=https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/image/204341-1ca55d6d-8a8e-4ed3-8f06-b994627fcbd3/]gallery_11059_5686_251658.jpeg[/url]

This is the other member of our family

Kelly is about 34 years old

And would get on the floor and chase the dog all over the house

If he bit the dog once and the dog never forgot it lol

Sannie I hope you don’t mind that I posted the parrot

All the pics on this thread are special

Peace

• Like 9

Wow, you guys are tugging at my heartstrings. I'll have to find an old pic of my long gone best friend. He was a half Irish Setter and half Golden Retriever. He was so beautiful and had the best personality ever. He traveled all over the country with me. He fit in wherever he went. He wouldn't run away, no matter where I was. He always waited on me.

I'm in a place now that I'm tempted to get another one. I got so close to my last one that I almost never got over it. What amazing animals.

My dog's name was Rufus. he was named by some kids where I got him. I didn't like it at first and was going to change it when I got him. Then I found out that Rufus in Latin means Red or Red Hair, or something red... So, it stayed, and it fit him perfectly. Rufus. The best memories of my life were the years I had him.

Thanks for all the pics everyone. Great thread, Sannie.

peAce

mrG

Hey Beach, i don't know why, but those Boxers crack me up. I can kind of see how you could get attached. The white one looks like she has a cool attitude. I like the one of here walking. You gotta love the dogs.

• Like 2

Boxer? Did I hear Boxer? ;)

Okay, here is one of my current dogs ...

gallery_16368_5730_1089133.jpg

I started with a poodle as a kid, followed by some mix-breeds, "owned" a AmStaff,too.

The AmStaff teached me the most in human / dog language like calming signals.

And now I´am owned by a Boxer ...

• Like 8

This was my little princess. She died 4,5 years ago

gallery_16475_6124_180913.jpg

Because i was raised with dogs, i must have at least one dog. So we picked this little fellow 4 years ago:

gallery_16475_6124_277406.jpg

He has a real funny personality - a real happy clown dog ^^

gallery_16475_6124_398573.jpg

They are both Rhodesian Ridgebacks.

@Beachbud

Respect for what you are doing. It is awfull what some people can do.. It hurts me.

@Stankydank

Sending you my best vibes friend

• Like 12

oh a ridgeback! We had one two when I lived at my parents, great dog breed :)

• Like 1

gallery_15954_5464_913311.jpg

This guy sleeps with his head next to mine every night. Had him since he was 8 weeks old.

• Like 10

Very pretty dogs in here. :) Mine was half Cocker and half Shih Tzu. Don't ever let anyone tell you Cocker Spaniels are great with kids, had two, first bit my little girl, this one was aggressive when anyone came near me, you would get your nose bit by my little one if you got too close to me, just jump up and snip! lol

Here is my Pincher ive owned allot of dogs, also my uncle trained Police dogs (Sheppards) never ever met such a dog, you have to say it 3 till 4 times before listing, he is a young guy (2 years old with balls ^^)

gallery_1753_5803_27018.jpg

And allong with my love "red"Kitty yep she is a small beauty 9 years old:

gallery_1753_5803_103920.jpg

• Like 9

Hey Garden, I never liked Cocker Spaniels either. My aunt always had them and they always bit me. Just move and you got a nip. A little too protective.

Nice pics everyone. I'm needing me another dog now. It may finally be the right time. Only thing is they not only take time and commitment but money now, too.

• Like 1

Awww look at that face, Barrie I would hold and love and squeeze your baby lol

Those little cockers are so cute, little vicious buggers lol, not good for kids.

I've always wanted a lab but a bit big for me. I sure would love to get another dog myself, just a lot of work to bring a new animal in, and my two kitties might not like it lol Maybe when they pass I will get another lovely dog.

• Like 2

We do not have dogs, so we are the family dog sitters. We both love having them here.

When I get the feeling I want a dog to live with us, I simply go to the local SPCA, and walk dogs around their big field for while.

The dogs love it, and so do I.

They can be a challenge as they are crated 23 hours a day, we give them some time outside.

They are always wound up and wanting to pull you along, but I will have none of that, they pull, we wait.

We start, they pull we wait, very quickly they get it!!

Are they perfect walkers?

Nope, they get ahead of me, and it's cool, but do not yank me, or the walk will be short, and there are 50 more that would love to be walking inside.

I have gathered up great respect for our local SPCA.

It's mostly run by volunteers, and they must accept all animals that humans discard, give them health care, food, shelter, and try and find homes for them.

A pretty freaking tall order IMHO!!

Then with a tiny budget that is cut every chance the state gets to.

So please when you are considering all the needs of where you donate some Christmas funds to, please do not forget your local SPCA and our 4 legged friends, and well damn it, the 2 legged type to as they have birds that needs homes also, due to uncaring humans.

Sincerely webe

• Like 6