•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Finally after some hard work and labour, i like to present:

gallery_2792_5985_1342843.jpg

Blue Hammer f3

Blue Hammer is the one i adopted from Sannie and is an ongoing project spread over many years.

One of the first crosses i have ever made was Blue Hammer f2, those date back to 2012.

Since then multiple selctions are done and several crosses were made with our Blue Hammer f1 male. Crosses like HeadCandy, Hammerhead, Blue Shaze and Atomic Jam are all the outcome of the Blue Hammer f1 male. Excellent stability, great overall hybrid power/vigor and the velvet touch is what he is known for. Almost everything he touches get’s better and better.

In 2014 i started to select for the next generation, we do this in a small set up to keep the lines short and clear. Blue Hammer#2 is the one from the f2 that stood out, a rare Hammer pheno that smells like strawberries. A sturdy phenotype that resembles the exact copy of the original Blue Hammer looks and feel. Slightly more indica but enough sativa for the real haze lovers.

We have made some crosses with her already like Strawberry Blues, Hammerhead v3 and saw the tru power she has hidden inside of her. I have used her and the original f1 male to create this f3.

After years of breeding and selecting the best pheno’s, the f3 has got the complete package when it comes to this point. The tru hybrid vigor and the emerge of flavours/scents are complex but clearly a mix of all the pheno’s found in the f1 and f2. Flavours like vanilla/berries/red wine/caramel come with great nuances, the high comes up in an instant and resembles all you know from Blue Hammer in particular. Very strong and powerfull her terpene profile makes this a special variety when it comes to medical value. Very helpfull for people with ADHD, anxiety and sleep disorder.

• genetics: Blue Hammer f3

• in/outdoor: Indoor

• reg/fem: regular

• flo time: 9/10 weeks

• yield: up to 600gr

gallery_2792_5985_521952.jpg

Sannie has to put them in the shop but had to wait on the discription. Any day now and they are available.

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 19

Looks great guys, and the list gets longer....

• Like 3

Wow, I need at least one more purchase of NAW beans, and that is one of them. That is stunning!

Thanks. Very nice work Polder.

peAce

mrG

• Like 3

WOW, lost my Blue Hammer seeds, now looks like the time to replace!

• Like 4

I need to start gaining more NAW strains. Then maybe I could create some extra seeds for gifting to others here in my community, and to make an inventory of buds to gift to needing folks. I've been meeting more and more people in need. Age has a way of doing that to people.

Polder, one day soon, I will seek your advice on making some seed stock out of what I have. But, I want to do it right and with your blessing.

Seems to me, with a handful of NAW strains the sky is the limit on what is possible. Well, actually, now it's "Space" that is the limit. heh. That new CBD strain you have will be a nice addition to the NAW arsenal. It'll be fun to start doing my own personal research using your gear.

Keep up the great work nerds. People appreciate it!!

peace

mrG

• Like 9

I remember now! It was was freebie, as I crossed it with Mr. Nice Black Widow and also a KO Kush, just looking through my seed stash, haven't grown either of these F1's, though.

• Like 2

when MR.GF tells u he wil spread the love..he will.

thanks again my friend for the offer..

NAW..that is some fine,fine buds..nice stuff :icecream:

• Like 1

You gotta get you some NAW stuff. You would like it. I haven't hit their mainly sativas yet, but what I have hit I like.

• Like 2

Bigun do you self a pleasure and make sure you will smoke some NAW gear, you will love it! From all the strains that i've had Strawberry Blues make me f***ng happy.

• Like 3

I had a pheno of strawberry blues that tasted and smelled exactly like cheese. The most cheese weed ever. that girl made me feel super great.

• Like 3

I want that one too, someday... I gotta get to work growing all these strains.

Humboldt/Nor'easter is up and growing, Doug. ;)

peace

mrG

• Like 3

Nice keep me posted.

It's about time to fire up the old thread. It's gonna be ghetto again, I guess. I have no dedicated room atm, but I'm going to take a bedroom and see if I can make it work for now. Not pretty but the girls won't mind.
  • Like 1

NICE!!!! I still have some of my blue hammer f2 and a pheno that I have kept now for about 2 years. I think I might have to make a purchase when these are released

• Like 1

haha, same here :)

i have some F1 and NAWs F2 as well, but i had no

chance to pop any yet (so many stuff, so little time).

no doubt this BH F3 will be great.

polder and rhino know what's up !!

• Like 1

eventuall, if time don't run out for me..i will get some NAW gear...

I just have sooo many I like alrady..some like the RT are grown just for peeps that love it..

I have at last count over 80 strains ,hach=ks I haven't got around to and just made 5 more..lol

I am sure Naw has good stuff..

• Like 3

Man, I'm already thinking of about this dream. It's still going to be a couple of months before I can plant them, maybe sooner. This is one I always wanted to get. I had to come to this thread to get ready for bed. I'm hoping it will make me dream of a big BH woman.

I just finished my last bud of TPR and already finished the GM so I'm nostalgic. heh. Luckily I still have some G39 because it was such a yielder. Gonna be great to get the room busting with some NAW again. Won't be long. I know that I want to keep it on the shelf all the time. Even when I'm digging on all of these other cool strains, it's refreshing to come back to these flavors.

Right on nerds!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lumatekfan said:

Bluehammer

I must have done something wrong in the growing process! Bluehammer was the underdog during the grow and also smellwise it did not stand out. I think this was due to a mistake by me during the curing process though. When smoking it I taste some Berries and some bitterness, could be dark chocolate or soil. I think there is room for improvement, but rather on my side not in regard to breeding.

Bluehammer is already after 2-3 months a legend among me and my friends. It might have took a bit because I was somewhat intrigued by the smell, yet when smoking it, it became one of our favorites! The high is very strong! Yet it does not take over like the SiFi! It is less challenging, but rather it takes you on a ride. The day after the dinner, I described above, we met with our friends in a bar for a birthday. There was live-music and joy, yet BH did take it further! Although hangovered it gave me some nice euphoria and inducing a more dancitive state of mind. Also others with less tolerance,who had just took one two tokes, were dancing and full of joy, yet also surprised a bit what had gooten into them. It was a funny evening. With another friend we smoked a joint together while listening to a nice downtempo set and the high took as through nice layers of highness that were somewhat corresponding to the evolving set we listened to. It was triggering us to have nice talks, which were explorative and full of little word plays. As my friend was asking which weed it was, I told him it was Bluehammer and in consideration of the name we concluded that consuming it, is a bit like a blacksmith forging your thoughts, but in a very sofisticated way! Later we went out to go dancing! At another party just before christmas I passed BH also to another friend while dancing and it put him in a state of mind which he considered acid like. Some hours later he came to me and asked to have some to roll a homeopathic joint. ' I need to check whether it was the fact of smoking pure, or whether it was Bluehammer' he said. It turned out it was Bluehammer!!!

I would definately recommend Bluehammer for people who like mostly sativas. It might become a longtime favorite of mine with KF. I will explore my Jack Candy seeds though to check whether Bluehammer might be beaten by Jack Candy. Still Bluehammer is top notch.

• Like 2

Wow, that sounds great. I'm growing it next... whenever that is... I been wanting to try it for a long time. I'm looking for just the high you describe!

Thanks for the report!

peace

mrG