•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANta Clause striking again :)

At first I said to myself: no it's good I have what I need and more. Then I read the variety and I say .. aargh no I can not miss this

For sure I'm in SANta : )

By the way, I wish you all a super hight Christmas and a psychedelic new years !!!

I will be on mountain for some days !

BIG UP OGers !

(shiva dawg or choco kush would be delicious for me : )

• Like 2

At first I said to myself: no it's good I have what I need and more. Then I read the variety and I say .. aargh no I can not miss this

For sure I'm in SANta : )

By the way, I wish you all a super hight Christmas and a psychedelic new years !!!

I will be on mountain for some days !

BIG UP OGers !

(shiva dawg or choco kush would be delicious for me : )

I had the same thoughts as you! Also same favorites although including lemon buba as well.

I'm in tooooo!!

I'm into chocolate since I grew the chocolate cheese, fem version though...and lemon thai is always interesting.

The illuminati cut I saw ones at a friends place. Was a nice diesel cut as far as I remember. If it was the true same cut, as so often, I can't say for sure though.

However as I have quite a stash and I am going to order Blue Hammer F3, I withdraw my participation! Those are for sure nice genetics and I'd like to grow them too at some point, but maybe someone else I will do earlier and share some pictures, easing my curiosity to some extend.

Thanks for the nice Christmas San

• Like 1

Again, you made some nice combination of genetics Santero,

Maybe I'm in for the win, maybe not.. but anyhow good luck everyone and Happy X-mass to all of you stoners :wave:

I will give a kidney to win....now I did not say whose kidney

MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND DOPEY NEW YEAR.