•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Justcozz

Infused coconut oil

It is over powering. A trimmer, after trimming all day, went home and threw up all night! I was so shocked, didn't know it would do that just from trimming. It has the most beautiful smell, probably the nicest I have grown, till you hit it with heat.

• Like 1

I agree as well great topic ,I’d like to see more info on how to deal with various ways to transform your buds into high thc /cbd tichicure’s,RSO,space balls,cobcure ,jar cure , shader,live rosin you dream it up show us how it’s done ,I need serious help with my new rosin press tips and tricks for a perfect press also how the hell do you gather that up off the parchment paper ?

• Like 2

We need Jetdro in here! lol he needs to show us some tuts again on making rosin :) You put it in the freezer, and scrape it off.

I need to do a tut up for the oil, I have been asked a lot but I don't really have the camera and stuff to do a proper tut.

I agree as well great topic ,I’d like to see more info on how to deal with various ways to transform your buds into high thc /cbd tichicure’s,RSO,space balls,cobcure ,jar cure , shader,live rosin you dream it up show us how it’s done ,I need serious help with my new rosin press tips and tricks for a perfect press also how the hell do you gather that up off the parchment paper ?

It actually comes off pretty easy. Just take any small non porous object (a vape nail, I use a paper clip) and scrape it once it cools. The rosin will stick to it and come off the paper. Super simple.

Well, being a guy with straight hair (hence no hair iron) and no rosin press. I wanted to make some rosin. I do have a wood stove, a C clamp and a laser thermometer. So I clamped the C clamp to the stove until it hit 300 degrees. With some oven gloves I smashed some bud in the clamp till my arms were sore and the clamp cooled down to about 250. Hey it worked. My yeild was probably crap, but I got some. Came off the paper with no issue. Who needs fancy equipment...lol I can do this shit camping.

• Like 2

Well then come to my house and do mine lol hell I can not get this. Jet says your pull is strain dependent, that some strains just will not pull.

Worked for the Sannies Jack and the KinkyBlaze. I didn't get much, but I used buds a bit smaller then a dime. The buds were a bit dryer then I would normally smoke out of the jar with 62% humidity packs.

Got another batch of canna oil going yesterday. I'm doing it vacuum sealed on the stove top again. This round should be much stronger, instead of 7g to 1 cup of oil, I'm doing 1oz to one cup. I want it strong enough to be able to fill some capsules. I cooked for 6 hours yesterday, going to give it another 6 today. 

• Like 3

From what I've read about the lechtin addiction is that it helps your liver and other organs process the fat and combined thc. Which then makes your medicine last longer and be stronger. Just what I've read and noticed from edibles I've added it to.  

Lovely thread here,  lots of really world info. 

• Like 1

Awesome, I put 40 grams in a cup of ghee, that is about as much as I can comfortably get in there. The tincture infusion I do a bit different and I jam more in, but then I really have to babysit and mash it consistantly.  That will make some nice meds for you. :)

Just a quicky math, say it is 20% potency, we negate down to let's say 17%. 170 x 28 = 4760mg. Probably about 250 00 capsules in a cup. So about 19mg per cap if using size 00.

• Like 3

Well, I'm sure glad I double bag and seal. The bag with weed and oil seal failed. The external bag saved the day. Now it is just a matter of letting it cool so I can recover all the oil from both bags. Going to let it solidify (advantage to coconut oil) then scrap it up and put it in a jar. Reheat and filter it out. Trying not to lose too much.  I will update and let you know how much oil I yeild when I'm done.

• Like 1