•           ai.php.gif

douglasfurtrapper

Trapper's corner

Starting a general grow thread.

Got two tents going right now and a closet.

At the moment I'm growing:

OG x ECSD

OG X Pineapple Express

Big Leeks Blue Cheese

Herijuana x Shiva

Chocolate Rain Fem.

First Tent.

gallery_15954_5440_2250044.jpg

From back to front

OG x Pineapple Express Blue Cheese OG X Pineapple Express

Chocolate Rain Fem. OG x Pineapple Edxpress Chocolate Rain Fem.

Blue cheese Herijuana x shiva Herijuan x shiva

They have just flipped to 12/12 and have been vegging for a few weeks. Maybe 4?

The other tent is closed right now but I'll take picks tonight.

As always super soil organic.

• Like 12

Right on!

The other tent is all OG x ECSD and OG x Pineapple Express. It's what the people want.

I love the effect from those crosses. I would say over all, 2 zips a plant is good for those OG crosses considering the spacing.

They are all under 600w hps right now but it will get bumped to 1000 in a week or so.

• Like 1

I just took cuttings of:

Mad Chem

Humboldt Lemon

Cannatonic

Jahliceious

they will be replacing four black afghani plants that are about a week from harvest.

• Like 3

It's old school for sure. I dropped the temps as much as possible for the BA's and it resulted in some very dark colors.

I'll toss up pics tomorrow.

• Like 3

Tent 2

It's all OG x ecsd and OG x pineapple express.

gallery_15954_5440_722887.jpg

It's from back to front:

OG x ECSD OG x ECSD OG x ECSD

OG X ECSD OG x Pineapple Express OG x ECSD

OG x ECSD OG x ECSD OG x ECSD

I switched to 12/12 on Dec.27

I vegged this tent a bit to long. The OG x ECSD stretches a lot so some training might be in order.

These crosses are both done in 9.5 weeks and are favorites among my circle.

• Like 10

Happy new year almost!

This round I went with an inoculant called recharge. It is widely know on the market and is intended to be used at waterings.

I can honestly say I have had very positive results. I've been using it in conjunction with a little local fish emulsion every week and a half.

It has a decent price point and makes for happy plants with thick stems. I will be using this from now on I think.

Hi DFT

Best of luck with your grow

The pics look great

These crosses got my interest my brother

Peace

Happy new year to you and your family

• Like 1

Pulling a chair and joining the show. Looks like a lot of fire.

I hope to up pot one H/NE. One got broke as a seedling. I piled dirt around the base and popped it up and it bounced back. Then I broke it again.I did the same thing only this time it was dying. I was going to chuck it but gave it some Fox Farms Boomerang, comeback formula got as a sample a while back, and put it into the dome and heat mat. It wilted and looked pitiful for 2-3 days but wasn't dying. I put it back in the dame last night and this morning the same leaves are all standing out straight. I couldn't believe it. So, it needs a bit to catch up to the other one.it's ready to get a final pot. The big one is healthy looking with the crinkled leaves.

peace

mrG

Boomerang seems like an appropriate name then. I haven't sprouted any of those H/NE but I'm extremely interested. If I didn't have so much going on I would start a few. I might just start culling some stuff to make room.

• Like 1

I had a small bottle I was given. I used it last year on a plant I overstressed and it seemed to come back ok, and, I had some left over. Don't know much about it. It was a last ditch effort, ha. It even grew a hair overnight.That's good. It's a strong plant. I always like survivors.

I'll get some pics up today I hope. I have to go out for a couple of errands and then back for football. No tv but I listen on the internet. I love college football, and my team, Alabama, is in the playoff again this year. Afraid Clemson will beat them again.

peAce

mrG

• Like 1

My sinister gear is starting to show pre flower sites and should soon be obvious as to what's male and female. Hoping for girls all the way.

I have no room to keep a male right now but I would be very tempted, and I don't need that kind of pressure.

• Like 3

Sounds like me. I want to keep a male or two, but not ready, really. I started 18 plants and now they are looking mostly female. I wasn't expecting that. I may have my hands full. Not the worst problem I guess.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind a couple of males. Clone them collect some pollen. Never know when it will come in handy. My only Silverfields was a male. I got do do some crosses and gain some experience. My only regret was not getting to harvest a bunch of bud from it. I've never smoked Silverfields.

• Like 1

I would need a dedicated space to collect the pollen. Someday when I don't need to rely on production I will put more energy into crosses. Right now I just try to line up some males for the outdoor season and put them with some proven female clones.

I'm gonna prune the undergrowth and top dress with a local potting soil and worm castings tonight. I'm excited because I'll be using my own worm castings from the small worm bin I started a couple months ago. I must have 20-30 pounds by now.

• Like 2

Worm bin is next for me. I hope to be building soil out here this spring and summer, too. I still have a pretty good pile of compost back at my last place. I'm going back to get that and I wanted to get some worms, too. They were thick in that yard and next to that creek. I made a natural bed to help them flourish and want to go back and take them. They were already thick there so I just built things up to create layers and spaces and I fed them often.

@ garden you're right. It happened to me last grow. I thought i had them all sexed. I left town for 5 days and let my roomie take care of them. Thank goodness he had experience. He was an old time Canadian power grower. Anyway, he moved a G39 that was ready to spew damn near, by the time I got back. I went from not seeing any of that to coming home to a male fully throwing flowers. Looking back I wished I'd kept it. It turned purple-ish.

peace

mrG

I ordered mine through a well known worm company. I just wanted red wrigglers.

My wife tried to start a bin a long time ago with worms pulled from a compost pile at our farm, but some how they all died.

My guess is she let them dry out. Anyway it broke her heart and she hasn't wanted worms around since. I ordered them and set it up without telling her. After they got settled in I let her know and she was happy to see them thriving.

• Like 1

My thinking was that if I do a large pile of soil outside, then since they are local worms they might do better. I suppose worms are worms. I was also thinking of how to not spend any more money, ha.

It should work fine. I already have a few generations of babies.

• Like 1

not yet. I will tomorrow when the lights better.

• Like 1