•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

douglasfurtrapper

Trapper's corner

Close to harvest. Out of the two sour kush, one smells like the fueliest dank ever. Clearly bringing the ecsd. The other is more compact and lime smelling. I popped two and one was nuts with heavy bag appeal. I haven’t chopped either yet, but by god for the price, these genetics are crazy hot.

• Like 5

Looking amazing douglasfurtrapper! Man I hope these seeds make it to me more with every photo you post.

Cheers

• Like 1

Heh, I like your new nickname Trapper. Wyatt Terp, lol... I'm surprised somebody around here hasn't coined that name for a dispensary or something. Wyatt Earp used to hang out and play cards in this town with his buddy Bat Masterson, who was the sheriff for a while. Lots of cowboy/mob legends lived or visited here. I've been downstairs in the building that used to be a brothel next to the saloon where they hung out. Downstairs was a private card room with a silver beer tap still on the wall. The wall paper and all the trim looks as though it may be the same as from that era... pretty cool. 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Heh, I like your new nickname Trapper. Wyatt Terp, lol... I'm surprised somebody around here hasn't coined that name for a dispensary or something. Wyatt Earp used to hang out and play cards in this town with his buddy Bat Masterson, who was the sheriff for a while. Lots of cowboy/mob legends lived or visited here. I've been downstairs in the building that used to be a brothel next to the saloon where they hung out. Downstairs was a private card room with a silver beer tap still on the wall. The wall paper and all the trim looks as though it may be the same as from that era... pretty cool. 

That’s awesome. I would love to drink a rye or two there!

gorilla glue 4 ready to flip

8C03A22E-1082-4601-9AFB-DF6823976D6E.jpeg

• Like 4

On 8 February 2019 at 11:41 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

That is beyond cool Mr Goodfellow :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Halforc said:

That is beyond cool Mr Goodfellow :D

I should have taken pictures while my buddy was renting the upstairs (it's on Main Street in the old Colombian Hotel building). I should go ask the current tenant if I could go down and photo it. It's a music store now and he most likely would.. Cool stuff when history is still visible.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2019 at 4:49 PM, gardenartus said:

Yep that is theirs, think they do not have it in seed any longer?

It's still available at JBC Seeds

On 2/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, douglasfurtrapper said:

Close to harvest. Out of the two sour kush, one smells like the fueliest dank ever. Clearly bringing the ecsd. The other is more compact and lime smelling. I popped two and one was nuts with heavy bag appeal. I haven’t chopped either yet, but by god for the price, these genetics are crazy hot.

Don't surprise if you get an intense sour fuel berry smell upon cure, his PCK is a berry bomb and passes it on to most everything it hits.

• Like 3

Yeah, almost wish I had it... did you ever have the Triple Paki ? I was going to get it but had to restrain myself. I got the Uzbek, and excited  to grow it.

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah, almost wish I had it... did you ever have the Triple Paki ? I was going to get it but had to restrain myself. I got the Uzbek, and excited  to grow it.

@Mr Goodfellow  No, but I've grown out Cheestral and it taste like a swizzle stick with a cheese background, some dank shit, it was the reason they were able to get a warrant when I got popped 5 years ago, I had just cut a plant of and was trimming it while sitting on the couch watching TV instead of in the room with filtration, so of course that was when the dick came by checking for my grow and could smell it from the street, my sons dog barked and when I went outside I saw him walking down the street in plain clothes  and I had a weird feeling, but brushed it off, knew who he was the next day, it's that dank, enough for him to get a warrant and bust my door in the next morning. With that said I can't wait to grow it again!:ph34r:

• Like 5