•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

douglasfurtrapper

Trapper's corner

I'm in the same boat. Lots to get, but I have to piece it together here and there. I already have stuff for air exchange and lighting to get started. 

• Like 1

Trapper those are some healthy and happy plants 

joint rolled and smoking in you honor sir

:j

paps

• Like 3

Looks like you are raring to go. Can't wait to see it all finished up. I need to buy my own place so I can build a full grow system that can be climate controlled. 

• Like 1

Ok, you got me motivated to take some work lights downstairs and move most of the gear down. It's not getting done by itself, lol. I may even start some plant down there to see how they'll do. I'm going to need heat and humidity I think. If I wall up a room with my poly I may be able to get enough heat for the day. I don't think it gets too cold at night since it's all below ground. I gotta take my monitor down to monitor the temps. I was hoping to have some wireless monitors by now. That way I can keep an eye on things from the desktop. It's kind of a pain getting down there without going outside. I have to work on that, too. Best vibes on getting her dialed in.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Looking awesome bro, absolutely stunning.

• Like 1

I hope so. I’ve been smoking the same strain for a while now, and I’m ready for something new.

• Like 1

Getting some stretch on since I last saw them. I found a single Sour Kush seed from some dispensary weed in my box yesterday. Wonder if it's different than USC's or if they bastardized it. I need to pop it sometime. Last time I grew a single seed from a dispensary bud it was a monster and really good. It was Ghost Dream (Ghost OG x Blue Dream).

I always save them. You never know, but I've always done well with those. Usually always female, too. I think I have a couple of Cherry Crush, GSC, and a few more. Getting off on a wake and bake tangent... woo hoo. Got snow last night, and now a week of highs in the teens and some sub zero nights. And, I'm broke this week so I'm hibernating and smoking everything I see. I'm getting my seeds sorted out and all of my stash put away. I got a pile of jars out of the last run. I'm always ready to try the next strain... I need to get growing again.

peace

mrG

That sounds like normal weather around here. And yes you should get growing. You got enough seeds to do some serious pheno hunting.

• Like 1

Sour kush 2 is also showing purple! Cloning like crazy tonight. Here’s the GG4 

F122DCEE-0F03-4EDF-A641-9B0926741DD2.jpeg

• Like 7

Hey Mr G. I had smoke some of the seeded plant I had. It got me stoned as hell. Definitely some couch lock effects. I can’t comment on the flavor because it was heavily seeded. After harvesting seeds the rest of the material had been beaten up pretty bad.

this new one is smelling funky already.

• Like 2

Nice. Yeah, my seed mama had no use for smoke. It all went into a bag after being ground up. maybe I can use it in something.

• Like 1

Smells are sour and fruity.

All 3 jack f9’s are female and cloned.

• Like 1