•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Welcome to Sunnyvale's Pharmacy!

gallery_16475_6143_1471.png

After one year seeing you guys have fantastic grow reports, I thought it was my turn to see what I have learned from you guys, so welcome in my 'Pharmacy'.

gallery_16475_6143_1220517.jpg

My babies are 3-5 weeks old. I have

3 Shackzilla's

1 Herijuana x Shiva

3 Jalisco Jaze

1 Black Afghani

1 Caramel Cough x Drizella

1 Chocolate Diesel

1 Critical + (dinafem freebee)

1 Silverfields

1 G39 (KillaQueen Dom. cut)

2 JackCandy's

They got 250 watt in the time they Veg. They flipped 1 jan 2018 and standing under a 600 watt with a Adjust Wing. I grow Sannies Way with PK and GK organics.

I'm have allready found my father to make babies! It will be "Jaze 1", the stemrub is just so sweet hazy. I'm almost certain that my CC.DR and Black Afghani are females, my Silverfields is a lady. I think my second Chocolate Diesel is a dude, the rest are unconfirmed...

The seeds i'm going to make Black Jaze and i think a sativa strain with the Jaze and Silverfields. I hope to make as much seeds to give to you guys, if not.. I must wait till the summer and make some F2's and then i can give it you guys. I have allready a name for my Sativa strain ^^.

Thanks for coming by, I'll keep you updated,

Sunnyvale

• Like 17

happy looking youngsters !! gonna watch this one too

...have a good run,sunny :tu

• Like 1

Great garden sunny bro!

Did you also mention something about a Black Manalishi? We would be interested in those...lol

Black Jaze is fun also, sounds good.

Have fun this round, keep it lit!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 2

Great mix sunny

I like all the varieties

hope you’ll get a lot of ladies

• Like 1

Best vibes on the grow Sunny. It looks like a stellar mix.

Have you grown the Jalisco haze yet? I was just looking at it again earlier. I was thinking of trying to get that and the Xocolope if they still exist when I can afford it. I'd like to collect some Mexican stuff.

I'll be hanging around watching. Have fun!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

@Gardener, @Saxo, @ Papalag & Barrie Thanks brothers!

@PG

Thanks,

My GM reveg didn't make it, BUT i have one GM in spare in a 1L. I think i going to replace the Chocolate Diesel for the GM and if it's a Lady, you sure will get some Black Manalishi seeds from me bro. I think it's a classy indica.

@Mr.G

Thanks,

I didn't smoke any Jaze yet, but i love Amnesia so i have like 3 packs of Jaze, 2 packs Kronocaine (this one i smoked and can tell you, this one is superB! Must buy one pack more, because Wazzup doesn't make any new one). and 3 packs of Amnesia IBL (USC).

Jaze 1 is a real showoff, he roots fast like hell and even above ground (i'll show you the pics soon) so it's a perfect match! I'm going to pollen all the ladies. After the smoke test i'll choose the best one and make an F2. I hope i can do that also with the Black Manalishi so my 'own' Sativa and Indica strain (and for those who want them..)

Sunny out

• Like 3

My CC x D was an awesome plant. Looks(!!), smells, tastes great, but wouldn't rate a keeper personally cos the high is a bit dreamy.

Looks like yours are destined to perform B)

• Like 1

Hello there! Time for a little update;

I removed the Chocolate Diesel male and put my spare Green Manalishi in it. I really love my babies and my eyes felt on the Black Afghani, how do you mean it is a indica?! :whistle: I reorganised the babies as well.. I have now just 2 JackC's and 1 Jalisco Jaze unconfirmed. I really hope that the biggest Jack Candy is a female.

gallery_16475_6143_2502689.jpg

Black Afghani

gallery_16475_6143_19699.jpg

gallery_16475_6143_3838971.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Sunnyvale

• Like 13

Some of my favorite strains!

Shackzilla, Caramel Cough x Drizzella and Jalisco Jaze have given me plants that are incredibly powerful.

• Like 2

Damn, Sunny, you couldn't get your plants any more healthy than you have them now. The new growth is just dying to get started. I love watching them in this stage. Really great job, Sunny! Can't wait to see them flower. Best vibes with the grow.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Oh didn't saq the jalisco jaze, very exited for that one. :)

Have to agree that it's easy to find a powerfull pheno in the shackzilla

• Like 2

Ah, thank for the kind words fellas :)

@Leo

No mate, offcourse we won't forget you guys! I'll explain it with in a PM my friend :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little update from the ladies;

Sadly I must say that the Black Afghani is a DUDE, i must mislooked or was to stoned and saw a calyx. This is a real bummer for me and I doubt what i must do with him. The Jaze 1 is a perfect match with all the Sativa's, but I think the Black Afghani and Heri x Shiva is a good match. About the Jaze, i don't have any female Jaze's, my other one is also a dude...

There is also some good news, the biggest Jack Candy is a female. So i have now 9 females, which is enough I think. I can't wait when they get some buds!

Nice line up !

I am sure you are going to have some killer outcome

greetz sannie

I just jot my final male count last night, Sunny. That part is always an adjustment. I made a few wrong calls too, early on. The good part was I still got a solid 60% females.

Best vibes with the finish bro.

peAce

mrG

@ Sannie nice to see you are more active now :)

@ sunnyvale

Sad thing with the males, hope everything will be good for you in the end.

Also looking for the jack candy.

• Like 1

@Sannie

Thanks for coming by :). No doubt these are going to be killer!

@Mr.G

Now the real fun can begin haha. But friend, do you allready make a pic? I really like to see your girls...

@Leo

I am really pleased that the biggest one is a female (JackC); with those parents it can't be wrong. I do take cuttings, so if she's good, you will meet her.

• Like 2

Hey bro, yeah, I should be able to get a thread up today. I took pics last night and now I need to make sure I know which one is which. They're all in the flower room now and I'll flip soon. I'm working on getting the other window covered right now. Just taking a smoke break. Gotta figure something for the door and then I'll flip.

I jumped the gun on my sexing, too and now I have 1 TPR male and one GM f2 male. Those two are the ones I would try and keep if I was going to keep any. And, I'm not sure I can handle keeping even one atm. We'll see. I hate to waste a good GM or TPR male, truthfully. They're so stable already. They would be great breeding stock.

Like you, I'm ready for the fun to begin. Once I flip I drop more seeds to get set for another run right behind this one.

peAce

mrG

• Like 1

A little update from my pharmacy; there are now 17 days on 12/12 and growing each day!

Yesterday they've got some BAC flo and PK (0.5 ML) to get used to it. Next time i'll give only plain water, the turn i'll give 20 ML/L guano...

gallery_16475_6143_4470162.jpg

Next time i'll have pics from each of my babies.

• Like 9

They look awesome Sunny! Very healthy looking group shot. Organics are really nice, huh? To me it's only getting easier. I've almost exclusively used only dry ingredients for my nutes so far. Only one feeding of Surge (bi-weekly nutes with fish, molasses, guano, kelp, etc., etc.) so far. I'll give mine a boost of nitrogen just before I flip maybe.

I did the same as you. I went ahead and loaded the soil up with bloom nutes as well. The plants just seem to take what they want. This way I can be ahead of the flowering a little. The dry ingredients are slower acting, obviously, and I'm starting to understand how to use them better. This way the plants and microbes do most all of the work. No easy feeding here. I think it was Polder and Rhino who talk about the theory that the plants are stronger all around if they have to work hard for their food. No spoon feeding. I totally believe this. Then when I need instant action, I could use the liquids. Compost tea, etc. I'll use some HPK boost around the end of flowering but only bi weekly for a few rounds.

Anyway, I'm stoned rambling. Your girls look just right and your nutrition shows.

Best vibes on the flowering, Sunny. I flip mine tonight. I'll add a few more pics to my new thread.

peace

mrG

• Like 1