•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I agree with Hamme, beautiful plants. Great pics

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

the pictures look like they came from a magazine. Awesome job! :)

I second that!!!

8 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

she smells sweet, the next she smells like dry wood. I can not lay my finger on it, but i was intrigued. So I wonder what this 'Jamaican Chocolate' show will bring me. 

That sounds like a real sativa! I had something similar with my Queen Mother! Each time I opened the bag it was a different smell. I read again the smoke report of MostlyMe and now I envy you hahaha.:P

SanFune ('Fume'). This one is very red berries/strawberry.

Have I already said I envy you? Considering how much I like the Chocolate Cheese, I would definately love this one!

Suger Slap. This is my to go strain! It never makes me sleepy or anger. The pineapple smell and the lovely high makes it all together.

Mine passed the second week of flowering and they seem to have more of JJ look than the JCxJJ, real thin sativa leafs.

@SunnyvaleYou have been busy today. Enjoy the fruits of your labour!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Hamme Hydro @Justcozz Wow thanks guys:lol:

@lumatekfan

On 1/14/2019 at 9:38 PM, lumatekfan said:

That sounds like a real sativa! I had something similar with my Queen Mother! Each time I opened the bag it was a different smell. I read again the smoke report of MostlyMe and now I envy you hahaha.:P

You only have to say the word and you have a Lammie send your way :P. I can confirm she is a 100% sativa, never seen such a strech!!!

Have I already said I envy you? Considering how much I like the Chocolate Cheese, I would definately love this one!

And i envy you because of the CC haha. You will get you Fume also bro.

Mine passed the second week of flowering and they seem to have more of JJ look than the JCxJJ, real thin sativa leafs.

Hmmm. Still i hope you get the pineapple smell of the mother. I had one LJS x JJ pheno which has also some very thin leaves. She smelled very good. But what her potency is I can't say :(

• Like 3

It's time for a update in SV Pharmacy.

Purple Heart (RPP x Chemdog) Collie-cut

P1060386.JPG

SanFune

P1060388.JPG

P1060390.JPG

P1060391.JPG

P1060393.JPG

P1060395.JPG

ChemDog

A gift from collie. These are fem and i believe from Humbolt

P1060398.JPG

P1060402.JPG

Killing Fields #6 'luma-cut'

P1060405.JPG

P1060409.JPG

Chocolate Jamaican (Double Jam x Chocolate Diesel)

P1060410.JPG

P1060412.JPG

P1060413.JPG

Amnesia 'Hamme-cut'

P1060414.JPG

P1060415.JPG

P1060422.JPG

Honey Badger Haze

P1060424.JPG

P1060430.JPG

Suger Slap (G39 x Jalisco Jaze)

P1060431.JPG

P1060432.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Whoa!!

Damn, Sunny. You've really been stepping up your game. You are taking time to eat and sleep, right? :lol:

They look great bro. Good thumbs!

peace

• Haha 1

@Mr Goodfellow

:lol: Thanks bro! Yea I have some plans for in the summer. I want to make a big selection, but I don't know which one yet. So I must test a lot:shifty:.... Hard work bro, haha.

• Like 1

You are killing it over there. Damn, every one looks amazing. :grinning_respect:

• Thanks 1

hey my friend,

11 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

Killing Fields #6 'luma-cut'

You did a good job! She looks awsome!

Chocolate Jamaican (Double Jam x Chocolate Diesel)

She looks very sativa, how is the smell?

Suger Slap (G39 x Jalisco Jaze)

Is it the same cut as before?

I noticed with my Sugar Slap that she has a pineapple like smell. I'm not sure whether I would say it's 100% pinapple but pretty close! Yet there are still a lot of weeks ahead.

Do you have any crosses plant this run?

always nice updates!!! :verrygood

Luma

• Like 1

Hi friend,

Yea thanks man. But I must be honest, she didn't even want some nutrients... She is a lovely lady (and there is already one flowering in the back:shifty:)

33 minutes ago, lumatekfan said:

She looks very sativa, how is the smell?

Yea, it's a sativa for sure. That's why I think this could work between those, i really have high hopes. This is just my brain thinking ;

Double Jam smoke report from mostly me and then crossed with this Chocolate Diesel . They both are reffering to coffee:lol:. What the smell is I could not say, yet.. it has some from the DJ for sure. I can not wait for the final verdict and going to have a big selection for the F2 (and some sideproject like crossing it with the BlueBerrySativa - just dreaming).

33 minutes ago, lumatekfan said:

Is it the same cut as before?

I noticed with my Sugar Slap that she has a pineapple like smell. I'm not sure whether I would say it's 100% pinapple but pretty close! Yet there are still a lot of weeks ahead.

Do you have any crosses plant this run?

Yes this is the same cut. Let's say I am going to call her the 'zucker slap' so it's easier. :lol:. I really love her and she must have a place in my room. I am really happy to read that yours have also the pineapple smell, then I know you are in for an treat! Mine is also not very pineapple in the beginning, but in the end... nomnomnom I also saw your pics man, love it man! That JackCandy x Jalisco Jaze how does she smell?

I am waiting for the Killer Grapes from Santero and BlueBerry Sativa. I am not sure what else i am going to pop, such limited space. I also want to pop some DJ x CD. Maybe 2 Ouzbekistans.. Just for the smell alone. Choices, choices and choices. I do know I am going to pop 5 x BBS and 5 Killer Grapes :P

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

I am not sure what else i am going to pop, such limited space.

Yea same here! Every night I'm turning in my bed wondering what to grow next.

The JCJJ is making me so curious about the die-hard sativas. The Zucker-Slap and her are saved! How long did your cut flower?

Can't wait to smoke your crosses! By the way my friend was not very keen of the Hawaii. I have her in the box too, what about you?

Unfortunately my plants have already a deficiancy. I hope the ferts are kicking in soon! I planted them in 15l pots mixed with with BioBizz Allmix and 1/3 of Mapito. Next time I'll have to add ferts from week 2 for some. SiFi doesn't need any ferts though.

17 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

crossing it with the BlueBerrySativa - just dreaming).

I'm also already dreaming of using that one in crosses!

regards

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 12:33 AM, lumatekfan said:

Yea same here! Every night I'm turning in my bed wondering what to grow next.

Haha, so recognizable!

The JCJJ is making me so curious about the die-hard sativas. The Zucker-Slap and her are saved! How long did your cut flower? 

Between 10-11 weeks she is the most potent. If you cut her with more clear trichs, she will make you a little paranoid. Wait a week longer and the JJ brings a fresh mellow feeling with it. This is my morning strain if I want to be up!

Can't wait to smoke your crosses! By the way my friend was not very keen of the Hawaii. I have her in the box too, what about you?

Can not wait for your opinion bro! About the Hawaii, I still have them in veg. What did he find of her?

Unfortunately my plants have already a deficiancy. I hope the ferts are kicking in soon! I planted them in 15l pots mixed with with BioBizz Allmix and 1/3 of Mapito. Next time I'll have to add ferts from week 2 for some. SiFi doesn't need any ferts though.

I love the SiFi. It's sad I did not have clones from her. Lucky i have 1 SiFi x Selene which is almost exactly like the mama SiFi, so i have this wonderful high in my weck :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first new babies arrived in 2019, yeey! I am going to pop some Killer Grapes, BBS, 1 skunk/afghaan x jackberry freebee and I order also some Madchem. Useally i'm not into fem, but this one triggers me to buy. I am hoping to find a nice male to have some sideproject untill it's summer and i can 'do my thing'. I hope for a nice BBS male. With the Killer Grapes i am looking for an Bright Moments dominant pheno (with a little touch of a KQ is no biggie, love the G13 and C99). Well.. to be continued :)

Have a nice sunday,

SV

P1060440.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yea, that's why you are my brova :punk:!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Chocolate Jamaican (Double Jam x Chocolate Diesel). One smell like peach (double jam has something peachy, but there involves more a wood scent then a peachy). I really hope this is true! Then i am going to make an F2 in this summer. I am going to pop min 50 seeds and search for an peach lady and male! That would be awesome. I have high hopes for this cross. In both crosses they refere to caffiëne. I hope they are ready between 12-13 weeks, that would be an amazing cross. I think you guys already knows i am in love with the Double Jam cut. It's so viable, so healthy! In the 2,5 years I grow (and i grew every grow some other strains) I have never seen such a healthy plant. I can takes almost everything! I always thought a landrace you must handle delicate, but 'Lammie (the name for the cut haha), noooo - this one is so strong! It is also the fastest rooter I know. So i think a perfecte mate for some wild hybrids :shifty:. Can not wait for some propper smoke test:smoke

• Like 3

You will need to bring some of those Chocolate Jamaican seeds to the gathering next year for trading purposes!:)

Cristalin sent me a pack of the Jamaican Blue Mountain X PCK 6 years ago and the police took them when I got busted, I was sick over it, never got to grow out and I checked with him and no more, then I missed out on the double jam, so make seeds dude, I want to trade! I did pull the trigger on Col Jam, so I am excited to grow those out.

Peace,

Baq

• Like 3

2 hours ago, baqualin said:

You will need to bring some of those Chocolate Jamaican seeds to the gathering next year for trading purposes!:) 

Cristalin sent me a pack of the Jamaican Blue Mountain X PCK 6 years ago and the police took them when I got busted, I was sick over it, never got to grow out and I checked with him and no more, then I missed out on the double jam, so make seeds dude, I want to trade! I did pull the trigger on Col Jam, so I am excited to grow those out. 

Peace,

I am going to look if I can spare some for you. I gave 50+ pcs to Seedheaven for freebees. I thought it was a good one to start (to give as freebee. I am also working on a freebee for Sannie). @Mr.G for you I already have a pack in reserve, same as for Luma and JC. Hamme has already some :P. Here are some pics, as you can see, there are a nice hybrid. The mother is so rank! I chopped her because she had to much defiancy (she missed to much N, K and 2 buffertablets), later some little f*ckers began to eat on her, so it is done. I have already one again in my tent.

But baq, don't wowwy. I am going to make F2 in the summer and I hope to have a nice BlueBerrySativa male, because I think it would be a nice cross (just CJ as DJ). Enough 'side projects' with the Double Jam mother:shifty:.

I also have the ColJam. I have 2 packs, 1 from the old version and one from the 1.2. If i'm right the second one is Coljam x Colombian... But i'm not sure. I popped 2 of them. 1 male which has the perfect peach smell (no wood like the DJ), the other one was together with the Double Jam's and I was not pleased enough, was rather short actually:o... So tossed that one. I hope you are going to find that peachy pheno, damn...

Chocolate Jamaican

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7827.jpg

Double Jam - 'Lammie-cut'

P1060056.JPG

P1060170.JPG

• Like 8

Hey I'm willing to share with Baq if needed. We may share a grow space soon and could make it work.. It would be a gas to grow that! 

peace

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey I'm willing to share with Baq if needed. We may share a grow space soon and could make it work.. It would be a gas to grow that! 

That's up to you bro. But don't worry, I will make Double Jam F2 (I hope to find the peachy male) and Chocolate Jamaican F2 (if the high is nice, but I really believe so:smoke).

• Like 4

Time for a update,

I've got some problems with some bugs. So when you see some damage on the leaves, cry with me... It brakes my heart:cry. But I can not stop right away, because i got to many different ganja and I can not stop. I am going to clean everything in spring, about a couple months. I am already fighting them for months, some ladies they seem to like more then others, so I will be okay. But man, i hate them!

Zücker Slap cut

P1060468.JPG

Sanfune 1 (bud)

P1060470.JPG

P1060471.JPG

Sanfune 2 (same cut)

P1060482.JPG

Amnesia 1

P1060475.JPG

P1060476.JPG

Amnesia 2

P1060477.JPG

Purple Heart

it's a shame the camera don't work optimal. But irl she has a real purple heart! I will shoot some pics to let it see.

P1060478.JPG

Killing Fields

She is so nice. Also very dark colours!

P1060485.JPG

Chocolate Jam 1

P1060479.JPG

Chocolate Jam 2

P1060483.JPG

• Like 5

All looks very resinous and dank! Unfortunately the buds also had there share of the plants but they'll still give you a good smoke. The Killing Fields looks almost done, depending on how much body you want to give her.

The Cocolate Jam looks very sativaish. I hope the bugs won't interfere with her flowering as I'm really curious about this one.

Was glad to read you have the SSHxBlueShaze! It will give you a good amount of buds with a nice citric hazey SSH smell!

Do you know which flowering day your Zucker Slap is? Just curious because mine is in flower too.

regards

luma

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lumatekfan said:

All looks very resinous and dank! Unfortunately the buds also had there share of the plants but they'll still give you a good smoke. The Killing Fields looks almost done, depending on how much body you want to give her.

Those buggs sucks , but i have faith. The KF is indeed almost ready, but she does not have any amber yet. I have already a second KF in the room, this one is now 1,5 week in flower.

The Cocolate Jam looks very sativaish. I hope the bugs won't interfere with her flowering as I'm really curious about this one. 

Yes, very sativa, just like her mom. Sadly 'the peachy' pheno turned also into woody smell :P. I do my best to clean her leaves every day, but it's so crowded, so i must watch out to not damaged the other ones (which I also clean). I hope the flower time would be around 12-13 weeks, that would be awesome!

Was glad to read you have the SSHxBlueShaze! It will give you a good amount of buds with a nice citric hazey SSH smell!

Yes she is a very nice haze. The cut is also rooted, so i saved her *yeey*. She does look like a nice SSH. She is now in 2 weeks in flower i guess.

Do you know which flowering day your Zucker Slap is? Just curious because mine is in flower too.

2-3 weeks. 3 weeks if you count from the first flower sign. I read she was smelling like your Female's Cindy99, that is a very very good thing!

• Like 2