•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

3 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

i saved her *yeey*.

Nice she made it back to the her country of origin then ;)

The KF is indeed almost ready, but she does not have any amber yet.

Amber she can be quite heavy I guess, but maybe you'll like her that way. I usually never wait for my strains to become amber, but that's a matter of taste and it will be interesting to her how she is that way.

By the way, I tasted the Hawaiian yesterday and have to say that I quite liked her. I tasted a bud which gave me two pure spliffs and I shared it with my friends. The taste was not that distinct, yet the high was nice. It was a funny one, malking you talkative and after the peak coming in lower waves. It did not last that long and was not that strong, but quite nice for during the day and also a bit oldschool. My friend and my girlfriend bot liked her. Such a little bud-sampling is not very representative. So I will see how she turns out in my own tent and whether I will grow her again or just use her for some crosses.

Luckily I already have some Hawaii x JCJJ and some Hawaii x Strawberry Blue. Especially the Hawaii x Strawberry Blue I'm curious about because the Hawaii is somehow innocent (although she can be a bit racy maybe, yet without any paranoia I think) and you said the SB has a very nice High. They might go very well together.

The JCxJJ looks like a die-hard sativa. I did not handle her very well, so I'll grow her again next round. But whether I'll keep her longtime will depend on her flowering time. Besides I also have crosses of her. (KF#6, Selene, SiFi, BlueHammer)

How long did your JC take?

I read she was smelling like your Female's Cindy99, that is a very very good thing!

Yea, smelling the C99 funk in there made happy. Especially as you convinced me to by a pack of G39 as well.:verrygood

Have a nice eve.

Luma

• Like 1

Hi bro,

at this moment i can not typ long text etc, because i am on my phone. Updating is easy with (crappy pics) haha. But typing is a lot harder :P 

The HW sounds good man. The cuttings are rooted and one is ready to Go. Sadly i dont have the place, because i first want to flower the BBS :rolleyes:... but she could veg a little longer haha. 

How do you like your trichs? 

With the zucker slap it’s a very Nice one is she dont have any amber. Very energetic, its a really Bummer that my car is almost empty. She is my morning strain. 

The JC was a very nice one. If i remember it correctly, she was done within 12 weeks, So i expect she is ready within those weeks too. 

*typing is not fun haha*

you would not dissapointed with any naw strain, but the G39 surprises me. 

Have a nice day

• Like 1

Yes, uploading is a lot easier:lol:

This is the Purple Heart and Killing Fields 6. These are the lower buds for “quick” drying. Nooo - not in the sun. I placed them for the pics haha. 

Thanks collie and Luma. They both smell amazing!

B6D9E366-2B58-4E9B-830D-DEBB3DDC6E4E.jpeg

CC73D0A3-4DCF-4105-9EE6-0E5022A47707.jpeg

• Like 6

Thanks Mr.G.

It’s now drying. The PH has some stinky smell (from the Chemdog). De KF smell ‘fresh with Some dark fruit tones”. A bit hard to describe :P 

Have a nice sunday bro. 

• Like 1

A little sneak peak. I have more of them... 

like Purple Chemdog x headcandy, Hammerhead, Killer Haze, Chocolate Diesel, Jack Herrer x SiFi, Madchem and more :P  

The I am going to give the BBS a little more time for her/his roots and then they are going to 12/12. I have 2 packs, so i am going to pop some more later. 

I need also a nice male. I am dreaming for an Choc Jam x BBS , Sanfune x BBS... so a nice BBS dud is very welcome. 

Edit:

sorry for this crappy pic. I also have the SSH x Blue Shaze cut from Luma (Thanks bro). This strain has Barrie84 created, right? 

A2C759D0-6AF3-44D1-91DA-9A09C14EE27C.jpeg

0A83E6B4-25FB-4BFD-B2B5-70E67DAB3012.jpeg

• Like 5

Nception is the app i used. Very-very easy to use, an 4 years old can do the same  

also a picture of the choco jam. They are growing nice, I hope they are ready within 12 weeks, that would be awesome!

Purple heart3FA77587-D249-4211-91F4-F9371D2D247D.jpeg

Sanfune2377A914-316D-47C3-B30F-D4A857A9C89A.jpeg

SiFi x selene4E2909B6-2279-43DD-A9B9-F63AE5602730.jpeg

1A32858C-C2D2-428B-9DD4-F5D1D24A86FB.jpeg

• Like 11

On 2/3/2019 at 3:18 PM, Sunnyvale said:

This strain has Barrie84 created, right? 

Yes indeed, He did a great job! She has a great yield potential and a very nice oily resin.

Nice buds you have there!

The ChocoJam looks awsome! The F2 will be great I guess. Are  they already in the making? :blush:

Eeeehhhh and BlueChocoJam?

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 3:43 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Crazy pics.bro. I like them. They would make really cool wall art.

peace

Thats a really cool idea! Thanks man!

20 hours ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

ill poke 2 holes in it, add a rubber band and wear it as a mask 

s-l300.jpg

Hahaha, nice with carnaval. Huff the budmonster! 

18 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

Yes indeed, He did a great job! She has a great yield potential and a very nice oily resin.

Nice buds you have there!

The ChocoJam looks awsome! The F2 will be great I guess. Are  they already in the making? :blush:

Eeeehhhh and BlueChocoJam?

Very nice plant she is indeed! I am happy the cut rooted! 

About tje choco jam F2 and blue choco jam are the plans, but the Bbs dont grow that hard bro:lol:, give those babies Some time haha. I putted them in a 1L in the flowerroom, So it wont be take to long. 

I also decided tot pop more satty seeds. From the most I popped (and they are with to much), i want to take a cut (Chuckys bride, zoidfune, NY Sour, Violet skies, madchem, Chemdog, killer haze, killer grapes etc haha), but i want also Some new gems . Your cuttings are growing fast, but i first want to make more clones of the cc, kf, sp.. safety first :P 

so i popped some Choco Jams, sannies Jack x SiFi (Thanks justcozz). As soon as they are cracked, i put them in a 1L in the flowerroom. Those have the power to get hudge directly from 12/12  

p.s KF is chopped bro :D

pic is the ssh x blue shaze

7CCD1A93-1DFE-4F9B-B633-614C6C577F23.jpeg

• Like 4

I chopped yesterdag two girls. The Killing Fields #6 (Thanks luma!) and the honey Badger haze. The HBH is clearly the c99/ww dominant. I have already a new one in my room, this one i did not topped So much and grow much nicer, she only stretch about 0.75. Smell like fresh Tropical, grapefruit ish. Very nice job from prof! 

The Killing Fields has a very strange smell, like cotton candy orso. I smell fruit, but also a chemical smell. Can not wait for a propper cure. Can not wait for #7 friend!

sorry for the bad pics. I think another week and my laptop is repaird. 

5F2D40BE-F902-40DE-9844-66896FA3E6FC.jpeg

672A25F9-15FC-45C7-8E28-27F1E5D1DD31.jpeg

C3380BAE-C15F-4AD0-B571-23C8AFFF4114.jpeg

309FAB27-060B-4A8F-A015-0466F4C9DA4C.jpeg

C08BA8E2-3FAF-43C3-B0CE-91A136B29F9A.jpeg

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

tjoetivol flowers :wub:

So, that's how you spell beautiful.. in some other language.   :P Is that dutch? 

• Haha 1

You're growing the Blueberry Sativa. You know the eyes of half of the world is upon you, no?  .... no pressure.... don't mind us..... carry on....... chop chop.... 

Hope all goes well bro. I'll be living vicariously though you, on this one. Very soon I will have a sativa room set up.  

peace

• Like 2

Haha special for you guys, I have them 12/12.:lol: I also have another ones, but from these I going to take cuts. 

I am going to give it more N en K in the soil, just like i do with all my sativa’s. 

Out of likes :(

• Like 1

Hmmmmm, that's weird, mine ran out just now, too.... conspiracy?.   gotta go.... I hear the black helicopters... :ph34r:

• Haha 3

Everything looks great over there Sunny. Can't wait to see that blueberry grow up. 

Happy grows

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can not wait for the BBS either man (or crosses like: SanFune, Choco Jam, Amnesia). They look sativa, so thats a good start :shifty:. I read the description over at sannies over and over:lol:... JC do you have a name for your strain bro? Otherwise i call it plain n simpel “jc haze”:smoke(sannies Jack x SiFi) 

@Hamme Hydro

thanks bro! I Will make Some pics from the amnesia. Last time i did not give them there nutes, why that are not that potent. This time i think it Will be a lot better! So then i have a package for you man! Also interested in anther space cookie/cake :D

————————————————-

“Purple Heart” 

RPP x Chemdog 

RPP: NYC X Ms. Universe. 

Its a shame the pictures arent that good. I Will make Some new pictures when they are dry. They have a real Purple heart! 

The smell is fuel everywhere. The biggest stinker of all. 

Thanks Collie! 

5ABD359B-B64D-43D3-A8CF-35106A69E011.jpeg

B6947411-F2B9-41E4-846D-2A2F77194765.jpeg

• Like 6