•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

@HUFFnPUFF Jimmi :wub:. I love his livesets! 

——————————————-

i am in love with the choco jams, they are building up nicely. One is a little more hybrid then the other, this one have also more trichs (for now...). 

The other is the Ammie from Hammie:smoke

I am going to smoke a J, have a nice weekend OpG!:verrygood

18C6F2CE-AC38-466B-95DA-E285BBB009A7.jpeg

49223E0B-1735-4987-9EF4-E192971BFEE7.jpeg

278AF2CA-4D1C-44BC-B341-B65517BC290A.jpeg

• Like 7

Its ‘Fune’ time! What an amazing lady she is! Done within 8,5 weeks, stretch like w true sativa and bring a nice yield! Then the high and her amazing aroma makes her a true winner! Can not wait to make crosses with her. 

I am in love with the KillingFields #6. So potent! Knock me down with a smile. I can move, but i dont want to haha. She has such a nice smell; Some candy with a chemical smell, a very Nice ‘fresh’ one. This is very hard to discribe, but so Nice! Nice head and body, but Unique on her OWN. Thanks friend @lumatekfan  she has a place at mine, So you always can visit her. Since I smoked her, you have a winner with KF6 x SB! They are Made in heaven for eachother. 

The HBH is clearly the C99/WW dom and she feels also like that. She kicks in with the C99 high, very uplifted, happy but after a 20-30 min the WW kicks in with a Nice body. A Nice day strain, but dont overtoke :P

0D72C70C-EAEB-4F15-AB22-2DA9A5B6F122.jpeg

AC30B9C4-E8E2-4D38-BB9A-6F9C46BEBEF2.jpeg

6F947376-020B-407C-BD0F-D0265B686CF1.jpeg

37101F9E-DB14-4D78-AB5A-A2BD4B7FE054.jpeg

F229F7C4-81D0-42BA-930A-C910E6E43E91.jpeg

E7EF122A-A065-412F-9A72-4AC8110A67B2.jpeg

• Like 5

Your killing it over there bro. Everything looks amazing. Keep up the great work

• Thanks 1

Yum Yum Yum!!! Made my morning!

Bad

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

I am in love with the KillingFields #6. So potent! Knock me down with a smile. I can move, but i dont want to haha. She has such a nice smell; Some candy with a chemical smell, a very Nice ‘fresh’ one. This is very hard to discribe, but so Nice! Nice head and body, but Unique on her OWN. Thanks friend @lumatekfan  she has a place at mine, So you always can visit her. Since I smoked her, you have a winner with KF6 x SB! They are Made in heaven for eachother. 

Glad you like her! I find her also a very special plant although the high is not exactly my favorite. I find she has some Kush features, bur is still a Killing Fields. I will cross her with some more things. Unfortunaely the Strawberry Blue cross did not give that many seeds, as I just did the job by brushing on pretty small plants. I might use the Kf#6 xSB for a BX though.

By the way, I quite like the Hawaii. Not sure whether you'll like her as much as me, but I feel at the moment most tempted to popp my Hawaii x Strawberry Blues seeds. However, this can change any day.

Enjoy your beautifull buds! The others look awsome too. Luckily I have the Honey Badger Haze too, just waiting for Santero's Sanfume F3 release.

• Like 3

:)@lumatekfan 

i think “kush” is indeed a feeling What describe it best - still i can feel the clear/focus effect from the Jack.  Because #7 is your favorite, i can not wait to flower this girl. First she must grow a little more so i can make 2 cuttings.

the hawaii is ready, but still no place bro haha. I even have fresh cuttings of her :lol:

I bring this summer the fune cut myself. This one is a true winner. I already saw a couple min ago, the first amber on her. Its going so fast. But dont worry bro, you dont have to wait for the F3. I added a few F2 in the ‘package’. I do grow the HBH again - she is in flower aws, but i believe there are better phenos to be, yet she have a nice high and very fresh/citrus smell. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunnyvale said:

I try to make some photos tonight. Can not promis anything, its Blunt time :P  

Haha after a KF#6 blunt I would not be able to make an update. Maybe taking pictures, but when navigating through the upload system I would get lost.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour!

On 2/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, Sunnyvale said:

She has such a nice smell; Some candy with a chemical smell, a very Nice ‘fresh’ one. This is very hard to discribe

I would describe it as sweet fruityness mixed with some rocket fuel. It's not diesel, rather more citric.

• Like 1

Thank you friend,

tbh I dont think i am able to make the pics a little bit less crappy than there are haha. 

The KF has indeed no diesel, its rocket fuel :smoke! Very nice smell. Friends already recognize her. I am glad I have 2 more in my flowerroom.  Well, this cost me more then enough thinking, i am going to chill. I wish you and the rest of OpG a Nice evening. I guess my brains will not allow me to update :lol:

...sorry:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Be over in 20 min bro! Save a hit!

I’ll save all If you come bye bro! Then we smoke it with eachother :smoke

I agree, Killing Fields is a potent winner. I don't think I truly appreciated it at first. But the more I smoke it, the more I like it. Also seems like the more often I smoke it, the more relaxing it feels. Not really a tolerance build up, just comes on smoother and more body to it. I'm down to about a half oz, think I'll add her to the next run. 

Nice.. it's one I have to get eventually. I have Sugar Punch now, so that would be my next one from Sannie. peace