•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That Selene seems to be a special plant for breeding.

I totally agree!!! I loved to smoke that weed and I think she will be a really nice one for several crosses. I crossed her with Strawberry Blue from NAW Seeds, but they will be harvested just next week.

6 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

Same goes for the SiFi x Selene.

Sounds nice! My two SiFis are so strong. I have one purple and one green. The green is the strongest and trippiest. I think it can hit the hardest pot smoker, however, I reduced my consumption also a bit, smoking only on the weekends.

10 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

SSSelene (suger slap x Selene)

I have one confirmed female Sugar Slap, yea! She looks pretty JJ dom I guess, but lets see. Wanted to make the same cross as you did with a male Sugar Slap with my Selene, yet the male flowered to late, so I trashed him. Yet I did cross my Selene and my Hawaii Maui Waui with you Jack Candy x JJ.

I have each one undetermined SS and JCxJJ, let's hope for the best!!! Will you digg further into you SS genepool?

• Like 3

Hello brothers!

Sorry, but my pc crashed and i losted my password. But fixed the damn laptop and got my OG back. First it's time to upload some crappy pics to update, right? (then i am going to change my email adress and password haha)

Well.. I gotta go brothers. You'll get more pics soon.

(the pics are Ammie from Hammie - so Amnesia) - Long John Sails - Double Jam

P1060053.JPG

P1060054.JPG

P1060056.JPG

• Like 9

Welcome back bro. Always Nice to start out with Some eyecandy. Niceeeeee

• Thanks 1

All looks very tasty, yet also poisenous! By the way did you also hit the Amnesia Haze with some Chocolate Diesel pollen?

• Like 1

Hi there :),

It's time for a update (for a couple of them).

Amnesia (18L)

P1060094.JPG

Amnesia Haze (11L) almost done :D

P1060116.JPG

P1060117.JPG

P1060118.JPG

P1060123.JPG

Suger Slap; one of my favorites! She deserves a second round, lovely G13 pineapple smell!

P1060097.JPG

P1060098.JPG

P1060100.JPG

P1060102.JPG

P1060106.JPG

Silverfields x Selene

P1060107.JPG

P1060108.JPG

P1060109.JPG

P1060119.JPG

P1060120.JPG

SanFune

P1060086.JPG

P1060088.JPG

P1060096.JPG

• Like 8

Thanks bro.

I use a oldie. It's from '07 it is an Panasonic TZ7 orso, just a compact camera. One of the first who could recording in HD (I used to sold these haha)

----------------------------------

I have make so much crosses lately and i can not grow them all. I used a couple months ago a nice Long John Sails male (with a lot of trichs on the leaves and stems) but i wonder how it work out. I popped a couple BLR OG x LJS to check it out. Now these 2 are the most interessting for me. Both have a very nice sour stem smell. I pot them in a 3,5L just to check it out.Yes i put 2 in 1 3,5L more chance to find a female. Both female? I choose the one I like the most :P . If it potent enough, maybe i will pop some more and search for a keeper (but I have so much strains... haha). So, just for the fun and learn proces. It can't harm right? I also popped some Double Jam x Chocolate Diesel (yes the are viable!).

P.S: I also need some new daddies. Since i use clones and my female/male ratio lean very towards the female side, i have almost no males (and certainly no keepers).

Have a nice sunday OG :wave:

P1060126.JPG

P1060127.JPG

• Like 4

Hey Sunny nice to see your glorious plants! I see sone serious amount of resin.

By the way, I was wondering how long you veg your plants when you put them in an 18l pot?

As I am doing my next grow in soil ans I wanted to use 18l pots I was wondering how long the veg time usually is.

• Like 1

@lumatekfan My friend is going to use soil? Kickass bro! But i don't have a clear answer for you brother. I let them grow and train them. When I found them big enough and i have some space, i put them in the flower cabin. I am sending you more information in pm brother :).

Now it's time for the Selene F2. She is a little one, but smells decent!

I pollinated the Selene F2 with some old Ortega dust which i had in my fridge. Surprisingly it worked!

P1060143.JPG

P1060145.JPG

P1060142.JPG

P1060144.JPG

SugeSlap dusted with Pink Floyd dust (Haze AC dominant) I test the male 4-5 weeks in my living room for the window. I snapped him, give him almost no water and he stil get on, so it's a stable one. (i like to test my males)

P1060147.JPG

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

My friend is going to use soil? Kickass bro!

Yea I thought I'll try to do it your way. Pre-Growing in the veg-tent and then putting in flower, after I took a clone. This will hopefully give me more chances to grow a wider variety of plants.

27 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

I am sending you more information in pm brother :).

Thanks that would be cool! I really need some infos, as I don't have that much experience with soil.

Nice to see your Selene F2. Do you already no which other crosses you are going to make next?

Luma

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lumatekfan said:

Do you already no which other crosses you are going to make next?

About that.. I don't have any males left (i 'saved' the dust from Pink Floyd in the fridge, but it's not a male to work further with)

9 minutes ago, lumatekfan said:

I really need some infos, as I don't have that much experience with soil. 

Whatever you need to know  :)

-----------------------------------

I found some pics from the Pink Floyd male

IMG-6381.JPG

IMG-6851.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

I don't have any males left (i 'saved' the dust from Pink Floyd in the fridge, but it's not a male to work further with)

Why don't you want to work further with it?

• Like 1

Because i think there a better males to be find. I must learn so much and have limited space and time. Maybe when I sprout some AH x PF and there is a keeper that will change my mind. For now it's just for learning. You know my 'summer plan'; then i will find a male that's a keeper. I hope like the Headcandy male from NAW or The Ms.Uni #10 from dynasty. A male that you know and make your cross always better. I believe the SugerSlap female is a strain like that, but that is no male. I will make some pics from the SugerSlap x Selene, white dust from the SugerSlap but the dark leaves from the Selene, I love it!

I will probably try some Pink Floyd cross - just to check it out and learn something about it (and it is always fun to check new crosses) and maybe it will change my mind. For now i am searching for another male.

• Like 1

Those sound like they'll be great crosses.

Hope they're stable enough to work well with.

Though... a few unexpected mutants are always fun, haha.

The Pink Floyd is from Mr Nice? You buy direct or at their auction?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Maria sanchez said:

The Pink Floyd is from Mr Nice? You buy direct or at their auction?

Yes from MNS from their auction. I thought it was cheap, but then my seedhoarder syndroom comes up and I wanted ... a lot :whistling. About MNS, I smoked some Mango haze and it is for me a top 3 haze strain right away. I enjoy this very much! No paranoia, no bad feelings, always happy. Just like Shanti said; Like a six sence. Very special plant. Sadly I was not able to perform the whole potential from this one. I put a clone from her in a 3,5L pot and she is stunning. Already much better then the mother (which had some problems). I will make some pics from it later this week. Ow about the smell? You must smell it by yourself but is a fully ripen mango smell. Amazing! (so I put 3 Mango haze x Chocolate Diesel in the water). Luckly i have some cuttings from her.

21 minutes ago, Maria sanchez said:

I'd love to "like" bomb ya, but already liked out today and system won't let me hit any more....

Thanks and we all know that struggle :rofl

• Like 5

Long John Sails 'A' (Silverfields x Jalisco Jaze). Grown in a 18L. 5-10% amber.

She smells nice; little creme/diesel/haze. Can not put my finger on it

P1060157.JPG

P1060164.JPG

P1060165.JPG

P1060160.JPG

P1060161.JPG

P1060162.JPG

P1060163.JPG

• Like 6

I am hopeful for her. I kept clones and have 1 ready to go. But first I want a good smoke test. The latest LJS where okay, but that's it to be honest. So, the last change for the LJS ... Hope she make it count:shifty:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

I am hopeful for her. I kept clones and have 1 ready to go. But first I want a good smoke test. The latest LJS where okay, but that's it to be honest. So, the last change for the LJS ... Hope she make it count:shifty:

Hm, very honest! I don't know how she is compared to the SiFi, but I thought the LJS would be a bit more sativa, turning the crazy spin from the SiFi to a more digestable high.

Well maybe she proves herself, yet the Sugar Slap and potentially the JAck Candy x JJ bear some real potential!

By the way did you already popp some of the Blackberry Haze x LJS?

Hope the LJS turns out nice for you, if not you still have pleanty of nice seeds...:grinning_respect:

• Like 2

On 12/4/2018 at 12:20 AM, lumatekfan said:

Hm, very honest! I don't know how she is compared to the SiFi, but I thought the LJS would be a bit more sativa, turning the crazy spin from the SiFi to a more digestable high. 

In that part you are correct. Most om my LJS where lest foggy then the SiFi, yet they where not better then there mother though. This one, the LJS A has nice smell. Nothing like the mother or her sisters, so in that part she is better. Now she is drying she smells even more! I could not discribe it yet, there are to much different aromas to smell.

Well maybe she proves herself, yet the Sugar Slap and potentially the JAck Candy x JJ bear some real potential!

I am really eager to see what the JackCandy x Jalisco Jaze can work out. From what i've seen, has proven the dad that he makes sure all his kids make bigger buds then their mother. I hope it also turned out that he do that with the JackCandy. Expect a minimal of 12 weeks flo bro.

By the way did you already popp some of the Blackberry Haze x LJS?

Nope. First i want to try the BLR OG x LJS. Just check what the LJS dad do. Later i test another LJS cross to find out what the dad do there.

------------------------------------------------------

Here are some pictures from the Suger Slap x Selene. She has some diffiency, but it stopped. Also my she went to big and get to close to the lamp with one part. But no biggy, it's a strong girl :)

P1060149.JPG

P1060150.JPG

P1060151.JPG

• Like 3

Nice one! Just grew three Selene's so far, but always ended up with a super long headbud. Usually going almost until the lower branches. I guess she's a good partner to centralise the bud mass in a cross. Plus she has a very genuine high. Quite curious how she turns out for you. Looks pretty frosty!!!

I also noticed that Selene is extremly nutrient efficient. She is always green while everything else is yellowing already.

Always nice to come back from work and see a nice update...

luma