•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Very nice update!!!

You will have pleanty of nice of nice buds. I'm quite curious how the SiFi x Selene will be in comparison with SiFi. And of corse also how you'll find the smoke of KF#6.

By the way, did you already put the Hawaiian into flowering? Don't train her too much. She gows really stout and might take quite some space while remaining short or low.

What's behind the Purple Heart from Collie? I mean what is its genetic background?

Have a nice sunday everybody...

• Like 1

@lumatekfan

Thanks bro!

On 1/6/2019 at 4:28 PM, lumatekfan said:

I'm quite curious how the SiFi x Selene will be in comparison with SiFi.

Well, she is 1,5 week earlier ready then the SiFi mom, yet she is bigger. She smells more towords the diesel side with a little hint of lemon. The SiFi mom was lemonhazy. After a good cure I can judge her well.

By the way, did you already put the Hawaiian into flowering? Don't train her too much

I have 1 ready to go, but no place for her, so I will train her further.

What's behind the Purple Heart from Collie? I mean what is its genetic background?

RPP x Chemdawg is i'm right. RPP = NYC Diesel x Ms.Universe. I smoke a bud from Collie and i know I like her. It has a very strange odor and is has really a purple heart if you crack the buds open.

And of corse also how you'll find the smoke of KF#6. 

You will be the first to know bro. Bye the looks, smell (and knowlegde it's from Sannie) I know it's a good one.

• Like 1

Going to have to get my SJ x SiFi in the ground. Still haven't run any yet. I was going to run some out doors last summer but life happens and now my sativa jars are pretty much empty. 

• Like 2

Those are going to be intersteller! Maybe even better then SiFi x Selene. How long was the flowering time from the Sannies Jack mom?

• Like 1

I chopped the SJ at 69 days, she was completely cloudy no amber. I wanted her to go another week or so, but had to go out of town. The smoke was nice and smooth. Good high but a bit speedy, another week or so would have settled that I think. 

• Like 2

Most of mine SJ went for 11-12 weeks and had not a lot of amber. You got the right pheno I think bro.

4 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Good high but a bit speedy, another week or so would have settled that I think. 

I let one of my Amnesia one week to long and now she is very very relaxed and very potent. On the other side i miss it's speedy effect. SiFi gives a 'foggy' high, so I think those 2 are match in heaven!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

RPP x Chemdawg is i'm right. RPP = NYC Diesel x Ms.Universe.

Ohhh I envy your collection of genetics!

7 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

SiFi x Selene chopped

I'll certainly popp some of these!

5 hours ago, Justcozz said:

SJ x SiFi

5 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

Those are going to be intersteller!

Totally agree! By the way Sv interested in some SiFi x JCJJ or Selene x JCJJ?

5 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Good high but a bit speedy

I like them speedy/racy!!

• Like 2

Luma, if you want racy...pull Sannie's Jack as soon as the triches are 80% cloudy with the rest being clear. Right at that 10 week mark. Even after several months cure, she will keep your head spinning. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Justcozz said:

if you want racy...pull Sannie's Jack as soon as the triches are 80% cloudy with the rest being clear. Right at that 10 week mark.

Okay I will! I actually have one Sannie's Jack in my tent  ;)

• Like 2

On 1/8/2019 at 7:12 PM, lumatekfan said:

Totally agree! By the way Sv interested in some SiFi x JCJJ or Selene x JCJJ?

Yes and yes please.:wub:

On 1/8/2019 at 7:12 PM, lumatekfan said:

I like them speedy/racy!! 

Sadly the G39 cut (Suger Slap mom) has died. She was some of the racy/speedy plant I smoked. I found the JJ has mellow it out and I found it far more better. So when you SS has some pineapple smell, you can be happy :P.

15 hours ago, lumatekfan said:

Okay I will! I actually have one Sannie's Jack in my tent  ;) 

Do you like her? Talking about SJ, make me missing my SJ. Maybe it's time to pop some of 'm and select a keeper.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

Sadly the G39 cut (Suger Slap mom) has died. She was some of the racy/speedy plant I smoked.

Hm okay, I did not expect G39 to be racy. I rather thought it would be a hybrid high. By the way, as you were loving her so much, I bought a pack as well. I don't know when I'm going to grow her, yet I thought I sure don't want to miss her.

29 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

Yes and yes please.:wub:

I'll add them to the KF#7.

30 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

Do you like her?

I had her once, but I had to harvest too early because of bugs. So I cannot really judge, but even the early stuff was impressive. She's at the start of flower.

JCxJJ and Sugar Slap both rooted.... The plants in the flower tent are doing fine too, yet it's just 10 days of flowering. So the most interesting part is yet to come.

Have as nice evening ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lumatekfan said:

Hm okay, I did not expect G39 to be racy. I rather thought it would be a hybrid high. By the way, as you were loving her so much, I bought a pack as well. I don't know when I'm going to grow her, yet I thought I sure don't want to miss her.

I did not thought it either. But this pheno smells and tastes like pure pineapple. The Suger Slap pheno I have, have almost the same terpenen profile, yet it is less pineapple then the mom. I did add the SS cut with the package, so you can test her I hope soon. I bought the G39 for the hybrid effect also, but it surprises me.

7 minutes ago, lumatekfan said:

I'll add them to the KF#7.

Yeey, thanks broski!

8 minutes ago, lumatekfan said:

So the most interesting part is yet to come.

Have as nice evening ;)

Happy growing my friend. I look out to the pictures. Have a nice evening too :wave:

• Like 1

I just put my G39 into a jar, I was trying to figure out the scent. After reading the above posts, it made sense. My doesn't smell a lot like pineapple, but has the aroma of a fresh pineapple before its cut open. Let's hope a jar cure brings it out more. Can't wait to try it, hope it's not too speedy. 

• Like 1

Sounds like a decent pheno you got there @Justcozz. Love the pineapple from the G39.

I look at this topic and saw almost no pics on this page. So it's time for some pictures, this time it's the Double Jam x Chocolate Diesel who get's the spotlight! Funny thing; I was hoping for a decent dad, so I put 3 seeds in a 3,5L... After a week or so they where so beautiful, I decided to put them over to a 11L and grow them to full potential. I thought from the 3 seeds, 1 would be male, 2 female and I choose the best one. What happend? There turned all female:lol: and this happen me all the time. All my favorites are females, and normally it's no problem, but I want to have a nice daddy:shifty:. Anyway the pics;

P.S the little one is dead now.

P1060324.JPG

P1060325.JPG

P1060327.JPG

P1060328.JPG

• Like 5

Killing Fields #6 from Luma. This one has a very nice smell, like a Suger Punch pheno I had.She impressed me so much, that there is also growing another KF #6 clone in the back.

P1060329.JPG

P1060331.JPG

P1060332.JPG

RPP x Chemdog #3 from Collie. Sadly this one has some problems at the beginning, so it's no very representing, but she is smelling weird, like she suppose to do though

P1060336.JPG

Chemdog, also from Collie. If i'm correct this is the same line used in the RPP x Chemdog

P1060342.JPG

Honey Badger Haze. This one has a nice sweet/tropical smell with a hint of peaches in the back. I counted that she stretch a lot more, like the Fume, but she didn't so that's why she has some smaller buds. I have 1 clone ready to go when this one is ready. I think she should go another week or so, to get more amber.

P1060345.JPG

P1060344.JPG

P1060348.JPG

P1060350.JPG

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

This one has a very nice smell, like a Suger Punch pheno I had.She impressed me so much, that there is also growing another KF #6 clone in the back

I'm glad you like her, but wait for the smoke! KF has so many nice features, thus there is more to discover. ;)

23 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

Honey Badger Haze. This one has a nice sweet/tropical smell with a hint of peaches in the back.

Hmm sounds delcious! Glad I got some seeds of that one too. However it also makes it so haard to decide what to grow next. :rolleyes:

Always nice to start the day with some nice pics

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lumatekfan said:

Always nice to start the day with some nice pics

Thanks Broski

I'm glad you like her, but wait for the smoke! KF has so many nice features, thus there is more to discover. ;)

You are right, but I have some experience with Sannie strains and I am almost curtain that this will rocks. You are the first to know what my opinion is

Hmm sounds delcious! Glad I got some seeds of that one too. However it also makes it so haard to decide what to grow next. :rolleyes:

Haha, it's always nice to have your own vault with all kind of goodies, I know that feeling:lol::whistling. I know that problem to man... A big problem for me exactly :(.

I know you like Sativa's, so I have a feeling that you also gonna like the Double Jam x Chocolate Diesel. I keep my eyes on them, I think they have some potential. The father was a real stinker. I had some outside and they weren't flowering yet. I had there 2 Fume's, 2 HBH and 2 CD. The CD dad which I had chooses was the only one wich stinks so hard. The mother is 'Lammie'. I have the clones now a 6 months. She has real power, she is so big, so healthy the only thing I forgot, (well i knew it, but my head wasn't thinking when I planted Lammie) was that such big sativa's need more N, a lot more N. Well that problem is covered now, so when i have some place, lammie will come back. She smells woody/fruity/peachy.. One moment she smells sweet, the next she smells like dry wood. I can not lay my finger on it, but i was intrigued. So I wonder what this 'Jamaican Chocolate' show will bring me. 

Here are some better pictures. They growned fairly quickly:

P1060352.JPG

P1060353.JPG

P1060355.JPG

P1060354.JPG

P1060356.JPG

• Like 3

Now it's time for some budshots

Amnesia (hamme cut) 1 (18L). I let this one a little longer so she have 15% amber or so. I miss the Amnesia kick, but it is now very relaxed and hard! It shoot you to space, but not with the energy kick. No, you wanna lay on the couch and the time is flying! I think i want 1 Amnesia which is a little more ripe and another with more THC. I love her and she has already some place in my cabin.

P1060366.JPG

P1060385.JPG

SanFune ('Fume'). This one is very red berries/strawberry. It is cured now for 2 weeks or so and it is so sweet, i love her! I had also a Fume in a 3,5L which i chopped after 7,5 weeks - the little one was a uppy and happy high. I think here goes the same as with the Amnesia. I want one ripe and one which is active. The one i show you is growed in a 18L and got only one time nutrient and immidiately let me know she doesn't want that. This is a nice smoke. It makes you happy, relaxed and let you forget all the BS. There is one big problem, you want to smoke more and more and more because of the taste and when I overtoke the Fume, I must do a nap haha.

P1060368.JPG

Suger Slap. This one of my favorites. When i created this one, i also created the line 'LJS' where i had more higher hopes then this one. Moral of the story? I didn't like the LJS at all. Where I love the Suger Slap. Sadly the G39 mother has died, but she was a little to paranoia for me. The JJ gave it some mellow touch and therefore it gives me such a energy rush! I love this strain. This is my to go strain! It never makes me sleepy or anger. The pineapple smell and the lovely high makes it all together.

P1060381.JPG

P1060380.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Very nice work Sunny! Man, you have been very busy! I like the sounds of that Sugar Slap. If I ever get my grow room back up I may want to trade with you sometime. B)  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics!

mrG

• Thanks 1

I'm working on getting my seeds organized. I collected a lot in the last two runs. I'll have some mystery stuff.... no telling what they can be. JC grew out one of the older ones.. I have a couple that could be nice.

Keep up the great work and keep it green!

peace

mrG

• Like 1