•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Thanks, bro. That strain sure seems to have a good following. The high sounds perfect. I always perk up when I hear descriptions like that.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Thanks Saxo and Hamme :).

Sounds I must gonna pop some Cheeseberry-Haze. Sounds just my strain hehe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a day off and smoking some of my pre-shackzilla bud (quick dried) and having a nice high. So, I was thinking and I had this idea for almost a week and get it out of my head. I want to use the summer to make a lot of seeds and I want to give them to Sannies and you guys. First, it must be a good strain and tested, so you guys have a bunch of no-no's. BUT I thought, i've got Anesthesia and there are alot of people who want them. Now I want to contacted Whazzup, to ask him permission, because it's his creation, I just want to share it. But, his mailbox is full. Does anybody contact with Whazzup or something. I don't do it, before Whazzup said anything about it. I don't want to be a dick...

Edited by Sunnyvale
  • Like 5

I'm not completely sure about what I'm about to say, but I'm almost sure that I've read somewhere he said people are welcome to f2 his anesthesia line.

Others have already crossed her to other strains with no issues, but again I could be mistaken

I have 7 anesthesia seeds left myself I've been holding for a special occasion

• Like 3

@SD

Wasn't that in the thread about the last release from Anesthesia? I think I can remember it a little, I'm going to search. I can always contact with Sannie, I think he have some sort of contact with Whazzup. Otherwise it will be circle in OpenGrow, it must me preserved

• Like 1

I think he said we can make an f2, but that it could be difficult to do this :). I think it's diffiuclt to represent in the f2 what the anesthesia been in the f1.

Looking forward to see your cheeseberry haze grow, or in generall your next grow sunny ;) hope you will answer my pm and everything is ok between us. Nice that you include the usbeki and black affi, exited for the usbeki, i can show youcsome buds of the black affie soon it will be finished in one week.

Greetz

• Like 2

@Leo

Hi mate! Long time we've spoken. Everything is oke? Bro, we never had any problems..but I didn't revieve a PM.

If you can show us some pics, please let us see it hehe.

Those were some frost babes you posted up Sunnyvale... Do I need a prescription for your pharmacy? ;)

• Like 1

Not sure were I saw it... I would recommend a open pollination for the f2 to preserve all her traits, then move on from there with selection if you choose

I'm interested in the freebies I am waiting for with the same mom as anesthesia, but crossed to shack instead of heri. They are on the way, I think they are fems

• Like 1

Yes, i saw Sannie replied, that must be a good cross. I think open pollination is indeed the best to preverse Anesthesia. I'm a little bit afraid that it don't succeed, so i must plan good. To be continued...

• Like 1

It's time for a little update. They are now 10 weeks exactly on 12/12. Like I said before, things got pretty hot in my growroom. The most damage is done within 2 days, dum dum me. I adapt from 600 watt to 400 watt so it's not that hot. We are almost done, so it's time for an improvement. I have a fan, it's a standing and takes to much room. Now i want to hang one up in the middle, just between the bulb and plants, I don't know how atm, but that comes later haha.

Most of them have 50-70% milky trichs. Only Shack 2 clearly not as you see.

G39

gallery_16475_6143_4613372.jpg

Shackzilla #1

gallery_16475_6143_2333382.jpg

Silverfields

gallery_16475_6143_5425960.jpg

JackCandy

gallery_16475_6143_1525911.jpg

Shackzilla #2

gallery_16475_6143_789932.jpg

Next time it will be better,

Sunnyvale

• Like 8

Your plants look healthy sunny, son't worry to much, how much time they need.from now?

the jack candy has funny bloomhairs on her buds, they are standing like little hairbundels :) wish you much luck for the finish

• Like 2

I’ve been thinking the same thing Leo. Ever since I saw it I thought they looked different. Almost like small brooms.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. But it break my heart.. I've provide those babies for 14 weeks and within 2 days I f*ck things up, that's a bummer. It is my own fault, because of the cold i've had a heater and dind't turn off when the cold was gone. Luckly they are in the last couple of weeks. The Silverfields and Shackzilla #1 & #2 could chop. But i want to wait as long as it can to maximum the potency...

Yes, JackCandy has some really funny bloomhairs, she had it from the beginning. It's a stunning lady and can't wait to breed further with it. I guess it's the Sannies Jack who she has the bloomhairs from. I've had 1 jack who look a little bit like this JackCandy.

Yes you are right i also know them from the jack, but my plant was much shorter :) have a good day.sunny, i'm on work now, just finishes a break :/ started to smoke cigarettes again.

• Like 1

When you want to preserve a strain I think no breeder will have a problem with this; when you don't want to sell these ofcourse :P

But in this context & with your passion of growing and making seeds it's rather a compliment, I think.

I also think an open pollination is the right thing to do. In that way everyone can start his own selection ^_^

I took a lovely walk in your thread & I really enjoyed it down here.

Beautiful ladies overthere Sunny !

• Like 1

Thanks CF. I think i'm going to make a plan and make it happen. In the mean time i'm going to contact Sannie/ Whazzup. Anesthesia must be preserved. I remember when the last seeds were released, with USC it can be fast, but this was within the hours. I've growned the Kronocaine and it was a beast!

Let's make it happen :). I'm going to make a open pollination. It never hurts to have a lot of Anesthesia seeds :innocent:.

To be continued...

• Like 4

I'v 15 seeds left if I remember it correctly. I'm going to make it at a friends house, outside so it must be planned good. I don't have the space her at my home to have another flowerroom to make seeds.

Talking about Whazzup.. I've popped 2 Kronocaine, she was a beauty last time (in and outside), such powerfull smoke. Also some Boudica, Silverfields x Jalisco Jaze, Jalisco Jaze (Eskobar) and Jack Candy x Jalisco Jaze. I've got to much seeds in the growroom. I want to make a firm selection about a couple of weeks. May the strongest one win.

• Like 2

I pollinated all of my girls with my selected Jalisco Jaze male, this stud was a very sativa leaning pheno, with some real sweet tropical haze smell. I popped last week some seeds and I can't wait to see what pheno's it will bring.

Because I want to know what high the Jaze has, because I think I love it, I popped some of them again. I don't know yet how the Jaze or his crosses smokes sadly.

• Like 1

Hey Sunny I just wondered about Kronocaine x JJ? I had Kronocaine back in 2011 and it was such a potent beast!!!

• Like 1

Yes sunny i work a lot at the moment from 7:00 -16:30 and have to learn after that :/ and do the things at home. Not much time for the babys at the moment

• Like 1