•           ai.php.gif

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

Ok og'ers. New year. New energy. New methods. Here is what I need from you guys. If you have or ever grew any Sinister clown gear, I want pics n maybe even throw in your opinion on the strain(s) you have grown. For all your troubles, those that post I will hook up with some of my new or old shit. Maybe your choice. There is a reason I wanna do this so thanks in advance peeps!

Lets stay blurry eyed n medicated with the thc ladies that make us happy..

• Like 10

gallery_229_5155_2106627.jpg

Uk blues x sfv og

gallery_229_5155_1424989.jpg

Chem #4 x Ghost og bx1

gallery_229_5155_2236635.jpg

Mota Rebels Swamp Gas (triangle x sfv og bx1)

gallery_229_5155_321911.jpg

• Like 7

gallery_9799_5488_37495.jpg

Southern Blues...

(Rebel Yell x Selene)

gallery_9799_5488_92426.jpg

Different pheno, same strain...

;)

Pheno 1 - finished in just over 7 weeks (53-55 days). Tall and somewhat lanky but with tight clusters of frosty purplish nugs. The smell on the 7 weekers varied from pineapple/grapefruit sweet funky skunk to a less fruity and somewhat more sour skunk. These plants stretched the most (3x from flip) and the structure was more open but with thick sturdy stems. Not one bamboo stake was used during the entire grow. I'd definitely say these were sativa dom and it shows in the smoke. Smooth and sweet on the inhale and after a few good hits on a fatty you're starting to take off. Pretty clear and long lasting buzz. Great for making art or playing music where you just get into that grooooooove....

Pheno 2 - finished roughly around the same time as above but was definitely leaning towards the indica side of the gene pool. All of these Southern Blues had pretty dense buds, but these were the densest out of all the different phenos I found. Pungent and skunky colas that sparkle with resin, these babies have what some refer to as "mucho bag appeal" a gram bud of this one is about half the size of the others and will gunk up your grinder real fast. Solid expansion in the lungs with a nice aftertaste on the exhale. Hits like a hammer right between the eyes and almost immediate pain relief for my lower back, which is a constant nuisance. Don't even try to finish a whole joint of this stuff unless you ain't got shit to do for a minute or two...Of course, it's all very subjective as I do roll 2 gram bones

:yummy:

Pheno 3 - I would call this one more of a 50/50 expression of both indica and sativa sides of this cross. Not too tall but not too short. Moderate stretch into flo (about 2x) and she finished up in around 8 weeks give or take a few days either way. Same sour skunky aroma in flo as pheno 2 but she mellows on the cure a bit. Not as biting on the nose when you grind a nug and the smoke is rich and earthy in flavor with that classic skunky smell that fills the room as soon as you open the jar.

Pheno 4 - was a sativa dom that finished up on the other side of 8wks. (3x stretch) Absolutely spectacular when she's done with almost the entire spectrum of colors displayed on the fade. Softer on the nose as well, and very fruity. Large cone shaped buds that are totally laden with trichs on both sides of the sugar leaves. Beautiful purple nugs in the jar that beg to be smoked. This is one I keep reaching for as the high is quite balanced and functional. I can smoke it all day and not get tired of this one. Sweet smelling smoke that tingles the nose.

Pheno 5 - I let this one keep going till it hit 9wks and I'm glad I did. She tightened up at the end and imho definitely got a bit frostier. Dense golf ball sized buds that stank. Different structure than the rest, more compact and tighter internodal spacing. It's funny beacuase I thought this one was the most indi dom, but she took the longest to finish. Heavy smoke that hits hard and will lay you out. Caveat emptor

Some people may have looked in that room and seen even more phenotypes than I could. Some of them were so close to one another in looks and smell and taste that I just consider them the same. All in all a solid cross that I will definitely be running again.

• Like 13

URL=https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/image/179418-image/]gallery_11059_5579_950638.jpeg[/url]

Snowgueen x heri , godsmack , uk blues x heri

• Like 7

URL=https://www.opengrow.com/gallery/image/179406-snowqueen-x-heri/]gallery_11059_5579_1598571.jpeg[/url]

Snowqueen x heri

Papalag

• Like 11

Hillybilly look at that sugar!

Hey Bigun, what are those orange things?

Sorry I didn't get a cut from her....frostiest plant I ever had. Hope to find her twin sister someday :)

• Like 1

Awesome pics guys. And it was brought to ky attention that smokey pockets has a prob with my threads. Well Smokey, I personally dgaf. Lurk brother. Lurk all you want. I hope you get pissed woth every post. Funny part is he pm'd me both apologizing for being a rat previously, now hes being a passive aggressive rat in other threads. Well. Theyve attempted to kill sinister before. HA! Bye smokey.

Edited by santero
stop baiting, indican ... it only makes you look like an ass and only creates drama ...
  • Like 3

I lost that Grape Earth, that had the biggest, thickest, fattest leaves I've ever seen, that was one of my patients favs, said it made her knees shake lol Always put out a huge center donkey dong lol

• Like 3

@gardenartus..lol those are plastic like washers ..holds the mylar up and pins to wall..lol

INDY WGAF BOUT SMOKEY

Edited by santero
same to you, please just drop the negative stuff and rather concentrate on indi's really great work (much better invested enegry, imo) ;) thank you !
  • Like 2

How bout that, I use adhesive spray. I never heard of those. I don't know why I never noticed you grow with mylar as well before.

• Like 1

Looking great everyone, one of these days I'll run some Indy gear and has something worth contributing to this thread...

• Like 1

all the best to sinister and a successful 2018.

everything looks very tasty and worthwhile ;)

• Like 1

My oldest beans I made in 2012/13. Mother Firefly aka Psychosis x Huck Kush. Cheesey berry scents. A lil' breedin' goin' down at the crazy clown crib....

gallery_229_5155_614605.jpg

Haters gonna hate...

• Like 5

Rebel Yell x Herijuana

- I didn't do it justice as this was my first serious indoor grow ever and I learned a lot. The strain grew easy and had a beautiful structure with long bottom limbs with some of the biggest buds and a real nice distance between nodes so air flow and light penetration was good. This plant has an almost perfume aroma. Its a strawberry/lemon like candy fuel cleaner funk. hard to describe, but a terpene bomb! Very nice hybrid high leaning more to the body than the head. Just a real nice strain to smoke when you want a flavor change.

gallery_16406_5978_179964.jpg

gallery_16406_5978_3507509.jpg

Very soon, though, I'll report on some new ones .... the genetics in my group; Psychosis, Huck Kush, Herijuana, Snow Queen, Apollo 13, Blue Moon Rocks, Deep Chunk, SFV OG, and UK Blues.... :dribble: :showoff:

Here's to a great 2018 Indican! And, to all of the other closet breeders around here.

peace

mrG

• Like 11