•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

Pretty cool cluster of Earth Sour buds that topped itself then grew like this.  The branches going up are bout 2' tall each..

20180901_151016.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Indican said:

Think Im gonna chop this Mother Funker.. Let the others go another 7-10 days....

IMG_20180901_145817_233.jpg

Every time I see that name it makes me laugh lol Might be my new favorite "term" Mother Funker ha ha so now when I say MOFO, that is what it means ha ha

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Indican said:

Mother funker named itself lol

Whispered in your ear did she, I AM Mother Funker ha ha

I hope we both see those colors in the BA

• Like 2

Damn, your BA had a real wicked look to her, Indi.. CRazy hairs!

peace

mrG

edit, my Snow Kush is in a new pot for 4-5 days now and it and a couple of others have already started flowering. So, Looks like it'll be a race to see if they finish. Probably gonna be few weeks indoors at the end. Hard to say. Two years ago we didn't get our first frost until 1st week of Dec.

• Like 1

I got three female Black Afghani's. One was green, one was very dark purple and the third was mixed.

Nice looking plant you have

Have a great day

Whip ::)

• Like 2

Go Woodhorse, go!! I still haven't had the straight up Heri., just crosses.

Snow Kush is getting me excited. Mine went right into flower after a re pot so here we go! I wish I'd dropped it at the start of summer but I didn't own the house then.

Does the SK retain the Huck taste?

peace

mrG

@Indican

Just read this thread ,and i'm your newest fan Indican !
Man,you really good in making strains.

Role model breeder if you'd ask me,too bad i can't give 500 likes all over this thread:lol:

Jah bless!

• Like 4

Nice work over here dude !

Time to get your strains into the shop dont you think ?

greetz sannie

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sannie said:

Nice work over here dude !

Time to get your strains into the shop dont you think ?

greetz sannie

I had this conversation this morning with an OG member @Sannie :).. Im trying to stealth up a few strainsm, the mail scares the shit outta me lately.  Ive lost a few pkgs lately inbound to me and outbound to others.  I'll figure something out asap.  

Love seeing you actively posting pics on IG Sannie... Sooooo nice not seeing 5,000 girl scout cookie cross pics daily.  Eff cookies.  Lol

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It would be nice to see your gear in the shop it’s about time 

bro hope the hurricane doesn’t land in your back yard 

stay safe 

:j

• Like 3

Yeah, ditto to what Papa says. I just saw that this morning. Looks like it's headed dead on your way. Those damn things can totally rearrange your life in the matter of one night. I've been in and through quite a few. Hope you can get the hell out of there if you need to. Go early or have something figured out. It'll be like a buffalo stampede to go inland if they evacuate the coast. They all wait till the last hour and then it's bumper to bumper for hours. You probably have a good spot if I remember right and you're in the same place. Just don't sleep in the room next to a 80 foot pine tree or even worse, a 100 year old oak tree. And liquor/ You'll need liquor and the power will likely go out and not be on for a week, or more depending... Weed, check. You got that. Food and beer, and liquor, and Ice, Ice , Ice////. Get some coolers now.  You know warm beer in that humidity is no fun. And you gotta be able to make bacon and eggs on the bar b que grill every morning. Where I lived in Hatteras, it would flood the island and stay too deep to leave the house for a week. Luckily the house we were in was built about 12 feet above the ground. All the cars in the neighborhood below were totalled by the salt water.

Best vibes bro! 

I'm really getting excited for my Sinister gear, almost done. Hills and Valleys. It's a sleeper and looks and smells dank as hell now and what a great smell. 

peace

mrG

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah, ditto to what Papa says. I just saw that this morning. Looks like it's headed dead on your way. Those damn things can totally rearrange your life in the matter of one night. I've been in and through quite a few. Hope you can get the hell out of there if you need to. Go early or have something figured out. It'll be like a buffalo stampede to go inland if they evacuate the coast. They all wait till the last hour and then it's bumper to bumper for hours. You probably have a good spot if I remember right and you're in the same place. Just don't sleep in the room next to a 80 foot pine tree or even worse, a 100 year old oak tree. And liquor/ You'll need liquor and the power will likely go out and not be on for a week, or more depending... Weed, check. You got that. Food and beer, and liquor, and Ice, Ice , Ice////. Get some coolers now.  You know warm beer in that humidity is no fun. And you gotta be able to make bacon and eggs on the bar b que grill every morning. Where I lived in Hatteras, it would flood the island and stay too deep to leave the house for a week. Luckily the house we were in was built about 12 feet above the ground. All the cars in the neighborhood below were totalled by the salt water.

Best vibes bro! 

I'm really getting excited for my Sinister gear, almost done. Hills and Valleys. It's a sleeper and looks and smells dank as hell now and what a great smell. 

peace

mrG

Thx dudes.  Ive been in tents in the Marines on an island 6 miles all the way around it in typhoons, I dunno how many hurricanes in florida, then this town was hit 2 Octobers ago.  Luckily my house is situated very nicely. Last hurricane my yard barely got wet but quarter mile down the road the entire road was washed away.  I think Id worry bout a tree falling in my location more than anything, which ya never know.  I just hope the power doesnt go out lol.  Thats the worst part of friggin storms, especially being an indoor grower lol.  

I just ordered damn Ghost OG x Deep Chunk seeds off an auction.  I opened the bidding n nobody else bid so I won lmao.  Gonna see what they got.  I think I need to stop buying seeds.. Geez..

Btw dudes, the main delay in getting seeds to the shop, colossal fuck up this year.  Used a huck x heri male to a few OGs, got minimal seeds. Most were white n hollow.  I think it was the month or so of 100 degree days we had.  All my lights were dialed back n well, shit happens.

I put 12 of my new cross Gooey Grape (Pure Gooey x Earth Sours) into rooters last night.  Gonna rush a bud run of em, Ive got bigggg hopes for that cross.  Definitely 1 I think will see alot of grow rooms :)

• Like 3

Whoa, that Ghost x Deep Chunk could be crazy good. I love Ghost. I had a plant with Ghost x Blue Dream. It was a beast. Great yield and long lasting dense buds.

• Like 2

On 9/10/2018 at 9:52 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Whoa, that Ghost x Deep Chunk could be crazy good. I love Ghost. I had a plant with Ghost x Blue Dream. It was a beast. Great yield and long lasting dense buds.

They should be here in the next day or 2, add days for the hurricane lol

• Like 1

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.

Very nice pics here, I wish I could grow them all but live is to short for all the nice crosses on OG

best vibes and keep growing

:spliff:

• Like 1

It makes us all crazy, no? It does me. It makes no sense but it's so hard to let a good one get by. Maybe our instincts know something about the future and we are only hoarding to save the future world. ^_^

peace

mrG 

• Like 1