•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

On 11/18/2018 at 12:12 PM, Indican said:

Mota Rebels Swamp Gas....

IMG_20181117_195834_353.jpg

I need this, dripping, just dripping, Baby we need to talk! I want this one

• Like 6

Hey Indy. What do you think of the Clone only Tahoe? Tasty looking buds. Best vibes on the project!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey Indy. What do you think of the Clone only Tahoe? Tasty looking buds. Best vibes on the project!

peace

mrG

Man the 1 I have is fuckin' extremely potent.  Takes me awhile to get thru a joint n I usually chain smoke joints.  I smoked a joint about 3 hrs ago n Im still lazy as fuck right now.  Blurry eyes. Coffee didnt do shit except keeping me from falling asleep.  The source of my clone is in Nor Cal n claims the clone came from actual Tahoe, I think he said a 20-30 yr old cut?  Regardless its fire.  The swamp gas added is gonna be scary lol.. But after that I got another og cross I wanna add in somehow.  

• Like 4

Those OG cuts are all great! I may have to hit you up for the info on possibly getting one some day. I wish I had the time to do it sometime soon. I've always wanted to get it. I have a lot of catching up to do now. OpenGrow is a dank seed freaking factory. Everybody in here is making fire! 

Thanks, happy Thanksgiving bro!

peace

mrG

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Indican said:

Man the 1 I have is fuckin' extremely potent.  Takes me awhile to get thru a joint n I usually chain smoke joints.  I smoked a joint about 3 hrs ago n Im still lazy as fuck right now.  Blurry eyes. Coffee didnt do shit except keeping me from falling asleep.  The source of my clone is in Nor Cal n claims the clone came from actual Tahoe, I think he said a 20-30 yr old cut?  Regardless its fire.  The swamp gas added is gonna be scary lol.. But after that I got another og cross I wanna add in somehow.  

Let  me know when they are ready.

• Like 2

SG cross I am in just let me know 

• Like 3

Hopefully theyll be enough to send in on this 1.  I had a horrible summer.  The weather each year is getting worse, dont care what its from.  Anyway the dude that gave me the Tahoe cut gave me permission to breed her as much as I want, but not allowed to share an actual cut of the mom.  Ive got a good relationship with the dude so itll stay right here.  Sad part is Ive had the clone mom quite awhile but this is my 1st time being able to flower some clones due to the previously mentioned weather n power issues throughout this year.  About 6 different seeded moms went to shit this summer so had to reboot n do it right.  Im seriously considering only growing september thru may indoors.  These summers are fuckin my shit up n it starts around june every year it seems.  Anyway happy turkey day folks.  I prefer a spiral cut ham but this damn blood pressure :)

• Like 4

Northern Lights #5 f5 x Alaskan Thunderfuck

Amazing scents.  Almost like GG#4 but with a more putrid rotten fruit in there.  Very potent.

IMG_20181125_061019_891.jpg

• Like 6

Edit above:  kind of a funky skunkt bubblegummy rotten fruit stank.  Whatever ya boy is smokin' sum world class dank for a minute

• Like 3

On 11/22/2018 at 4:31 PM, Indican said:

give it to me baby :whistling

How bout some Gooey Grape.  Pure Gooey x (Sour Grape x Blueberry Romulan x Herijuana)  

IMG_20181202_181209_278.jpg

• Like 3