•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

I'm learning to really like this one. I want to grow it indoors though to get more control of it. My yield wasn't super great but every bud is! Thanks!

peace

• Like 2

Deep chunk has always caught my eye love that indica goodness 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I'm learning to really like this one. I want to grow it indoors though to get more control of it. My yield wasn't super great but every bud is! Thanks!

peace

Yea man my yields are like indicas n kush combo, which it is.  Lol.  Im sure like a 60 day veg would do well but fuck it yo lol.. The buds carry weight tho.... This 1 just got its last feeding.  1 or 2 more waterings n shell be chopped.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, amw said:

Deep chunk has always caught my eye love that indica goodness 

I got a few of these I can toss ya bro.. Its not a yielder but damn if its not potent.. Amd to those reasing, amw is a few miles from me.  This is not a seed sale lol

Deep Chunk x SFV OG bx1 is a nice cross.  Who made that?  Looks badass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indican said:

Yea man my yields are like indicas n kush combo, which it is.  Lol.  Im sure like a 60 day veg would do well but fuck it yo lol.. The buds carry weight tho.... This 1 just got its last feeding.  1 or 2 more waterings n shell be chopped.

Is the one I have the same? Hills and Valleys? Didn't remember the Bx. Thx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agreenpassion said:

59 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Is the one I have the same? Hills and Valleys? Didn't remember the Bx. Thx

Yep.. My cross.. Exactly Hills n Valleys OG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indican said:

Yep.. My cross.. Exactly Hills n Valleys OG

Really good. I'm about to have a bowl with some of the last of my finger hash on top. They go together so well. I want to grow it indoors soon. I could do better imo. I was juggling a lot of plants this summer and lots of different ones making me crazy. Hard to keep on top of one if it gets a small problem. But, for outside in pots, I'm happy. Just wish there was more! I'll have to make that happen. 

That SFV bx you used must have been something. It seems to come through in them all. peace

3 hours ago, agreenpassion said:

Long  time no see, wb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/8/2019 at 1:53 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Really good. I'm about to have a bowl with some of the last of my finger hash on top. They go together so well. I want to grow it indoors soon. I could do better imo. I was juggling a lot of plants this summer and lots of different ones making me crazy. Hard to keep on top of one if it gets a small problem. But, for outside in pots, I'm happy. Just wish there was more! I'll have to make that happen. 

That SFV bx you used must have been something. It seems to come through in them all. peace

The SFV OG bx1 are Mota Rebel stock

Edited by santero
more accurate: made by jeffy @ bad dawg genetics (freebies via GLG) using Loran's LBL via mota's selection. i hope this helps, bro ... best vibes ! :)
  • Like 1

Just had to drop a note..........................Had the chance to try one of your creations, Folson Prison Blues. Grown by someone else here. I have not had the privilege of trying either of it's parents, but can say you nailed the flavor profile on this. Prefect blend of taste, very smooth to boot. I have tasted many OG's and Kush's, this one ranks up there in taste. Even 1/2 way through a joint the taste shines through. The grower did an excellent job representing this strain, and I am happy to have tried it...........:)

Good job!

• Like 4

Yeah I'm fortunate enough to live close to the clown. he is a good dude.  Great big Mofo too.  Stand up guy no doubt  dude showed me biggest indoor buds I've ever seen!  Ever since that I've been doing bare bulb vertical  Thanks bro! 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, amw said:

Yeah I'm fortunate enough to live close to the clown. he is a good dude.  Great big Mofo too.  Stand up guy no doubt  dude showed me biggest indoor buds I've ever seen!  Ever since that I've been doing bare bulb vertical  Thanks bro! 

since I started back some years back,can't remember how long ago.

I haven't had as good as smoke ever as I do now and have since I started using his crosses and crossing his crosses ..lol

The Clown knows his stuff...THANKS INDY FOR ALL U HAVE DONE FOR ME..NEVER FORGET MAN..

• Like 2