•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

On 1/16/2019 at 9:22 AM, Indican said:

Its my boy Raw Genetics outta Cali.  Dude sent me like 12 strains last year.   Ill have to find the genetics on  French Roast.. I think its a triangle kush cross but I just smoked Tahoe so I could be TOTALLLY Wrong on that lol.. All Raws gear is great shit.  Luckily Im cool with the dude.  His packs run $250 a 10 pk! Lol

French Toast is Paris OG x Face on Fire. Face on Fire is WiFi 43 x Faceoff OG BX1.

It's crazy how RAW has blown up in the last year or two. Still have Stuffed French Toast and the French Toast bx1. He's good to homies, not as tight as you but he hooked it up when I grabbed 5 packs and paid less than that price :)

• Like 3

Sure looks nice. Never had that before.... Gotta be tasty.

I gotta get a few pics in over here. I been really digging on the Hills and Valleys lately. It cured into a real nice taste with hints of lemon in the background and very potent. Folsom Prison Blues is really tasty, too. It was a great yielder, too.

peace

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Sure looks nice. Never had that before.... Gotta be tasty.

I gotta get a few pics in over here. I been really digging on the Hills and Valleys lately. It cured into a real nice taste with hints of lemon in the background and very potent. Folsom Prison Blues is really tasty, too. It was a great yielder, too.

peace

Well until I make more gooey grape there is no more lol. Ive got plabts I can f2 but oit of f1 beans.. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Indican said:

Well until I make more gooey grape there is no more lol. Ive got plabts I can f2 but oit of f1 beans.. 

Which Gooey are you working with?

Baq

1 hour ago, baqualin said:

Which Gooey are you working with?

Baq

Pure Gooey by Gooey Breeders.... Had em around a few years.. Shes a killer mix of sativas so only made sense to breed w earth sours with all the quick indicas n grape flavors.. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Indican said:

Pure Gooey by Gooey Breeders.... Had em around a few years.. Shes a killer mix of sativas so only made sense to breed w earth sours with all the quick indicas n grape flavors.. :)

Yes! I'm looking at bringing in his Mom Gooey X with Mom Gooey / C99 (Duke Diamonds) and hunt for a keeper . Gooey is super breeding stock.

Best,

Baq

• Like 4

Yo indican glad to see you 're still kicking out fire brother! 

• Like 2

On 1/25/2019 at 12:56 PM, Indican said:

You know you should probably F2 it cause its that good. 

You still have parental stock? I have beans of the parents but not the gooey grape. You know what life was like for me the last 6 months. I'm in on F2's or the remake though. 

You know when I unloaded all those beans (like 100 packs) your gear and a few others didn't get touched because you never rid your gems ya know? 

How much longer till you come get cold? 

• Like 3

What genes are in the Snake Eyes? 

Deep Chunk x SFV og bx1 looking good. I didn't think I was going lo like mine at first but after the cure I love it. Mine has a nice lemon edge to it, too. Nice and potent as well. It got pollinated with my Rhino Blood f1 I had going I believe. If so, it'll be a good mix! It's got some SVF og in it too.

They all look dank as hell. Enjoy!

peace

Yo indican check your messages bro need to talk to you thanks bro 

• Like 1

Yo Indican - #me too!  ;)

Keep it green!

Wilbur

• Like 1