•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

13 hours ago, douglasfurtrapper said:

4141861A-B9F0-456A-BD91-D41A892B28AE.thumb.jpeg.c161c07f44b794ac9262317c96cec280.jpegA65D1C62-B00A-497D-9E19-C1170DDD35AB.thumb.jpeg.322385fa30fcab4f2a4d2a963af616b5.jpeg95EA0D7B-14B5-46DB-9ADB-1358E146640F.thumb.jpeg.58755fcdc5678b9a5a87f081dcb61808.jpegJunky munky week 3

E18C32A8-0819-4D6B-9AD0-4A4DE30DFF6F.jpeg

The 1 thing that sucks about that cross ^^^^^^    I gave out all the seeds n left myself zero Lol.. Fuckin' bullshit

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hill-Billy said:

20190505_173135.thumb.jpg.c2a5cd15e0aecd0970ec12f01d54e28c.jpg

Huckin'Heri getting frosty early :) 

Damn bro I can ski off that if I could ski lol 

great job good to see you back 

• Like 6

Just now, Indican said:

There may be a few lurking around still ;)

How about Folsom Prison Blues??????? Had some of it from Mr. G.......................most excellent TASTE!!!!!

What was used in that cross Indy...................if you do not mind me asking????

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, JetDro said:

How about Folsom Prison Blues??????? Had some of it from Mr. G.......................most excellent TASTE!!!!!

What was used in that cross Indy...................if you do not mind me asking????

UK Blues x SFV OG bx1 by Mota...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indican said:

UK Blues x SFV OG bx1 by Mota...

So ASSUMING the taste comes from the UK blues...............................Also, seems anything touched by SVF OG, or with it in it, is very good. Have you found that to be true also. I have never tried straight up SVF OG, would love to.

Sure wish you had a good Goji male...................I would take anything you hit with that.............    think it would be superb breeding stock. I have crossed it once and loved the result. YOU could cross it to GOD knows what.............   :)

• Like 3

i thought i saw somEone cross it to OG in the last week. i have open so many tabs i can't recall where. maybe rolliitup/icmag i know moxi seeds does one but it wasn't them i saw then.  i grabbed goji x agent orange though. i f'd up not getting goji when it was easy to get and now regret it. but as i said b4 i went after rarer stuff

• Like 1

I'll have some f2 Goji open pollination preservation seeds by summer. It's really dependent on the breeder. Some strains seem to be coming out better than others from the group doing them.

Sinister was crossing with SFV og. Tom Hill's Deep Chunk x SFV og (hills and valleys), Uk Blues x SFV og (folsom prison blues). Not sure of the history of his SFV dad. The Rhino Blood I did has SFV in the Lemon Fantasy dad.

I had it from a dispensary once and I loved it. I wanted it ever since then. So far, I'm not getting any of that magic in what I smoke in the crosses but it's solid.

48 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I'll have some f2 Goji open pollination preservation seeds by summer. It's really dependent on the breeder. Some strains seem to be coming out better than others from the group doing them.

Sinister was crossing with SFV og. Tom Hill's Deep Chunk x SFV og (hills and valleys), Uk Blues x SFV og (folsom prison blues). Not sure of the history of his SFV dad. The Rhino Blood I did has SFV in the Lemon Fantasy dad.

I had it from a dispensary once and I loved it. I wanted it ever since then. So far, I'm not getting any of that magic in what I smoke in the crosses but it's solid.

preservation is an essential thing and i will be doing the same shit of all my older stuff that pops. i'm not sure if indy used the sfv -og bx1 or selfed the cut have to ask him to verify. the deep chunk cross seems worth pheno hunting the F2's since Deep chunk takes numbers to find the keeper. not as bad as his haze though lol. u could wreck ur wallet search for it lol. at least he told all.

i said that to say this. many breeders aren't finding the shiz-nick on the 1st. round and your current experience bears that out.  knowing the background characteristics always helps in choosing a mating pair as u know.  he're where some might lack that knowledge and iy stands to reason their %'s will express keepers less than otherwise possible.  we all hope the 1st mating clicks but it's a crap shoot each time unless u we make selections and test multiple females with our chosen males over time.  also stuff u know but haven't undertaken just yet.  the numbers really do matter when trying to create magic because it's really more effort/work/knack that allows thAT.  if it was that easy most pollen chuckers could be real breeders in approx 3 yrs imho.  Stay the course brother, take good notes, don't worry about speed of creation, focus on selection based on evidence. how many phenos u get for mothers of a strain matters too. if you have  4/5 female phenos like say from dynasty you get options and more variables u have to consider.  for some that's too much work and for others it's a labor of love.  especially if u have a good consistent/transparent male to use. 

• Like 1

Exactly what you say! Once you do an open pollination, you're back to being Bodhi to grow the numbers and actually find the one special mom and dad like he did. But, the genes are in them if one can do the work. I sure doubt whether I'm up for anything too serious, but then again.... who knows. 

How's your own personal heath journey going bro? I got caught up in my own life's journey for a minute but may get a break soon. Give me a shout anytime. I have a small herd of NAW plants flowering in small pots right now along with some side deals. I'll have pics up in my thread soon. 

Man, I been digging the Hills and Valleys by Indy. It's not a fanboy flavor or smell but something intriguing about it. I have big fat seeds from her and a Rhino Blood (Green Manalishi x Lemon Fantasy). They might be fun to look through. '

Good bud though, Indy. Smoking it now, actually. Great for evenings.

peace

• Like 1

1st 3 pics are Triangle x Wookie aka Phone Home by Bodhi..

Then Mother Funker aka (Psychosis x Huck Kush) x Cluster Funk 

Next is Motas Deep Ghash

Then Lost in Space Apollo 13 x Blue Moon Rocks

IMG_20190509_075126_858.jpg

IMG_20190509_075340_810.jpg

IMG_20190509_075340_809.jpg

IMG_20190509_075451_138.jpg

IMG_20190509_075250_564.jpg

IMG_20190509_075209_471.jpg

• Like 6

I need to do that Lost in Space soon. I has to be great. It looks good. What do you think of the Bodhi strain you have? Are you going to work some of his gear into your crosses?

peace

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Indican said:

Lost in Space Apollo 13 x Blue Moon Rocks

IMG_20190515_190229_785.jpg

IMG_20190515_190229_784.jpg

That smoke will make you forget where you live :) True story :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

:lol: :huh:

I think that one is going outside this summer. Thanks for the reminder! It looks awesome.

peace

• Like 1