•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

Update to Mother Funker...

Yielded like a mofo.  Dense rock hard nugs, maybe hardest non giving to a squeeze bud I've ever seen.  I know this one is gonna goo up some grinders lol...

IMG_20190522_150119_459.jpg

IMG_20190522_150119_469.jpg

IMG_20190522_150119_460.jpg

IMG_20190522_150237_459.jpg

IMG_20190522_153307_790.jpg

• Like 13

13 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oooooh, bag appeal. Have you smoked any yet? 

Yes I am now n it's a couch lock, plans are changing type stone lol..  Indican approved 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Indican

Nice thread man, all these genetics sounds awesome :)  I'm planting HuckNheri soon and was wondering about growth patterns, veg time and stretch... and what effects the phenos might exhibit, is it an energetic indica or a flat "thought stopper"? I for one would really like to see your crosses in the shop, sounds delicious. I got one Selene male smelling nice and was thinking about collecting some pollen, I think I saw somewhere that you use Selene in a cross, if it was a male, does it show promise as a "father" in its offspring? I never crossed anything before but would like to sprinkle this Selene Dust on a heavy yielding purple Silverfields that's ready in 12 weeks...

Anyway, good luck with all your yummy plants. Hope to see them in the shop soon :dope:

/peace

• Like 2

I have a cross with Selene used as the dad and it was awesome. The Selene was dom I'd say. It was a beautiful strong plant.

That sounds great, mine is stinky with a lot of side branches...  :) 

• Like 1

SelenexSilverfields would be sick

Hucknheri is a slow grower and a thought stopper  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@madmaster420 thanks for the info, makes it much more easy to select genes for my next run :tu

• Like 1

Yeah Silverfields x Selene does sound yummy, I only got 1male out of 9 seeds (old batch) of Selene and they aren't available anymore, I've been eyeing it since 2013 but waited too long :( so I wanna use it but don't know what kinda effects to expect in the offspring. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, ZenShade said:

@Indican

Nice thread man, all these genetics sounds awesome :)  I'm planting HuckNheri soon and was wondering about growth patterns, veg time and stretch... and what effects the phenos might exhibit, is it an energetic indica or a flat "thought stopper"? I for one would really like to see your crosses in the shop, sounds delicious. I got one Selene male smelling nice and was thinking about collecting some pollen, I think I saw somewhere that you use Selene in a cross, if it was a male, does it show promise as a "father" in its offspring? I never crossed anything before but would like to sprinkle this Selene Dust on a heavy yielding purple Silverfields that's ready in 12 weeks...

Anyway, good luck with all your yummy plants. Hope to see them in the shop soon :dope:

/peace

Appreciate ya man.  Yea we tend to avoid fad strains altogether.  I think gsc was the worst abomination since ruderakis lmao.  But to each they're own.  I grow n make what I like, those like minded reap the benefits as well :)

• Like 6

Yep, yous got some good stuff! I found some two year old Rebel Yell x Heri... still good. It's the bottom of a jar and some oxidation but still packing the punch and burning the nose with the trichs... Still getting the dreamy nuances of that one as well.

Everybody loves that Folsom Prison Blues... I've gifted a lot of it. I like it too. And, my two got seeded, so they were not at tip top for smell and taste... yet, they taste great.. (gonna be a good cross.. Rhino Blood x FPB)

Hills and Valleys has been a good one for me, too... mainly night time but sometimes daytime for pain ( I have Rhino Blood x that, too). I still have to get to the Snow Kush f2, Lost in Space, and Damaged Case! yum yum, yum! 

get ya some clown!!   :verrygood

• Like 1

A grower sent me this pic yesterday, Northern Lights #5 x Alaskan Thunderfuck I made.  Told me this is a lower nug that snapped the branch due to weight :). An Indica that weighs.  Go figure ;)

IMG_20190613_103323_200.jpg

• Like 6

Cracked and started to sprout 

the clown rulez 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Papalag said:

Cracked and started to sprout 

the clown rulez 

WHAT did you throw down???

• Like 1