•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

On 7/18/2019 at 8:02 PM, JetDro said:

Those look excellent!!!

Just chopped em today.  Got a few more a couple weeks out.  These went probably 63 days.  But the fatter one was nice n red in regular light.  The lil taco leafed one might used a few more days but fuck it.  Bought my first ounce of weed in 9 years other day.  Then only a quarter yesterday that tastes lemony but looks like it was dried n manicursed in a barn.  On the floor.  Lol.  I ain't buying no more.  Dun.  Chopped rudeboi of n blue moonshine too.  Seeded by male nl5 x ATF.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Indican said:

Just chopped em today.  Got a few more a couple weeks out.  These went probably 63 days.  But the fatter one was nice n red in regular light.  The lil taco leafed one might used a few more days but fuck it.  Bought my first ounce of weed in 9 years other day.  Then only a quarter yesterday that tastes lemony but looks like it was dried n manicursed in a barn.  On the floor.  Lol.  I ain't buying no more.  Dun.  Chopped rudeboi of n blue moonshine too.  Seeded by male nl5 x ATF.  

Bought Bud is going to pale in comparison to what your pulling down mang!!! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Bought Bud is going to pale in comparison to what your pulling down mang!!! 

No fucking doubt.  I couldn't see well in dudes house last night when I bought it.  Looked at it this am n I'm like fuckkkk.  At least it's at a discount lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/14/2019 at 10:31 AM, Indican said:

A grower sent me this pic yesterday, Northern Lights #5 x Alaskan Thunderfuck I made.  Told me this is a lower nug that snapped the branch due to weight :). An Indica that weighs.  Go figure ;)

IMG_20190613_103323_200.jpg

Since I'm trying to stay within legal limits, I need a powerful indica that weighs. The God Bud I recently grew was good stuff, but I'd have to SOG it to get a decent yield.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

Since I'm trying to stay within legal limits, I need a powerful indica that weighs. The God Bud I recently grew was good stuff, but I'd have to SOG it to get a decent yield.

GG4, Deathstar, Sunshine Dream, LA Cheese, Alien Fire, all are very potent, in our area, and have great yields.

I have not grown it yet, still too small but MOAB is here as well, and my friend yielded like crazy off it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

These NL x ATF are great yielders.  Not the biggest branchers but under barebulbs I've got about 7 in there all pretty much exactly same height n structure.  I've never topped one n vegged it long tho so could potentially be even better yields than I'm getting with the 100+ degree days we been having.   And as far as potency, shit.  I usually gotta either write shit down I gotta do before I smoke or just do it before smoking it.  The shit hits hard n for me to say that, it's gotta be a pretty hard core stone.  And the terps are so gd good lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gardenartus said:

GG4, Deathstar, Sunshine Dream, LA Cheese, Alien Fire, all are very potent, in our area, and have great yields.

I have not grown it yet, still too small but MOAB is here as well, and my friend yielded like crazy off it.

My issue is I seem to like weed that does NOT yield well, lol. Like Chucky's Bride, the Goji cross's, and a few others. All those sound killer to me.

My next round of Octo's is starting in 2 weeks time, hoping the 3 new strains in there will yield something, would be nice.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

You would do well with those Jet, I pull really well with them, and they are potent :)

I know I have seen all of them and know they pull weight down.

I almost got a cut of GG4 today..................was that close...........................lol.......................lol.....................

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

You should have got it! You get the right gg4, damn that stuff outdoes about all others lol

LMAO....................i meant it was suppose to happen then did not...........................I WANTED it to happen, the hunt continues......lol

• Like 2

Northern Lights #5 x Alaskan Thunderfuck... 3 plants, the 2 bigger ones are bout 2 weeks from chop.

IMG_20190724_064324392.jpg

IMG_20190724_064311827.jpg

IMG_20190724_070307_721.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Same here.

I recently sampled a strain from a dispensary, called Goodnight Irene. Nice stuff, but it's got a heart-raciness to it. When I woke up in the wee hours and did a hit of it to go back to sleep, it didn't work out as planned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I would love to try a few of your seeds indican if its possibile

Either to Canada U.S.A or EU 

I prefer for It  not to go through the mean man  

They have taken 1000s of seeds from me , 4 in a row from sannie to Canada , After that i gave up trying and wasteing cash 

• Like 3

I’ve got 5 beautiful babies growing as we speak can’t wait for nl5 x atf to hit the Octopot in a month or so 

thanks bro 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, No Path said:

I would love to try a few of your seeds indican if its possibile

Either to Canada U.S.A or EU 

I prefer for It  not to go through the mean man  

They have taken 1000s of seeds from me , 4 in a row from sannie to Canada , After that i gave up trying and wasteing cash 

Bro I know the feeling.  And honestly I've got one dude I owe shit to out of the USA and after that I'm probably done with out of country mail.  They want too much info on my end now for customs.  If a PKG gets got then both parties are on the PKG n I don't like that too well lol.  Plus it's a total pain in the ass to do it stealth.  It ends up costing me more the n cash than the risk is worth. In states I'm down for trades or whatever 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Papalag said:

I’ve got 5 beautiful babies growing as we speak can’t wait for nl5 x atf to hit the Octopot in a month or so 

thanks bro 

After about 3 mornings straight this week of waking up to a joint of it and trying to function.... I finally realized today why my head n body's been feeling like shit all day.  Too gd strong for morning smoke.  And that's MY ASS saying that.  I smoked on a single joint after work other day for a couple hours before I realized how long I'd sat n watched TV n smoked on that fucking thing lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Everybody needs one of those on the shelf. Sometimes I just need the damn hammer! If I make enough on this job I'm headed to, maybe I can justify some.

• Like 2

Good to know 

i absolutely  love the people in America 

have a lot of family in Michigan and its Always the best time over there , with Amazing smoke 

Most of the people i know there are very understanding 

They would give you the t shirt of their back and i visit them often 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Papalag said:

thanks bro 

Did you not send me those seeds???? You had more??? Holding out bitch???? lol

1 hour ago, Indican said:

Bro I know the feeling.  And honestly I've got one dude I owe shit to out of the USA and after that I'm probably done with out of country mail.  They want too much info on my end now for customs.  If a PKG gets got then both parties are on the PKG n I don't like that too well lol.  Plus it's a total pain in the ass to do it stealth.  It ends up costing me more the n cash than the risk is worth. In states I'm down for trades or whatever 

OOOPS......quoted wrong Indy saying, lol .

Wanted the one where someone PRETENDING to be HIM said he smoked ONE JOINT all day.........................................and spaced out......................LMAO!!!!

If that is true, and I have those seeds, WHY am I not growing them??

HEY Papa.....................didnt I get THESE EXACT seeds ?????

• Like 2
  • Haha 2