•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

@JetDro yes you did Indy was kind enough to pack 14 seeds but unfortunately you only got 9 

sorry but I did say I took some out lol 

I would crack them jet if I were you the growth on the babies is awesome and they are definitely Indica you can see that ! :whistling

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Papalag said:

@JetDro yes you did Indy was kind enough to pack 14 seeds but unfortunately you only got 9 

sorry but I did say I took some out lol 

I would crack them jet if I were you the growth on the babies is awesome and they are definitely Indica you can see that ! :whistling

DONE!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JetDro said:

DONE!

Lol yes it was me.. Indican.  Saying that n I'm saying it again.  Been sitting getting shit done like a fuckers today.  Work. Gym.  Lawn mowed. Packed a few peeps beans.  30 min ago smoked a joint of this shit.. I went from energetic to eyes heavy n me yawing as I'm talking right now.  It's fucking potent.  I just found my stash I knew I had had left. Looked everywhere n friggin'..  well just say if they were snakes I'd been bitten on the foot lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Speaking of snakes, I stepped on one yesterday afternoon along a canal bank looking for my golf ball.  It was a fat garter snake, glad it wasn't a copperhead. I was chased by one when I was a kid looking for crawfish in a creek.

We have some fat garters, too. They always scare the crap out of me when I lift a rock or something... at least it's not the rattlesnakes we have in the area.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 9:26 PM, Indican said:

Lol yes it was me.. Indican.  Saying that n I'm saying it again.  Been sitting getting shit done like a fuckers today.  Work. Gym.  Lawn mowed. Packed a few peeps beans.  30 min ago smoked a joint of this shit.. I went from energetic to eyes heavy n me yawing as I'm talking right now.  It's fucking potent.  I just found my stash I knew I had had left. Looked everywhere n friggin'..  well just say if they were snakes I'd been bitten on the foot lol

Clean out your PM box so I can send you a message please...................

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, Indican said:

Bro I know the feeling.  And honestly I've got one dude I owe shit to out of the USA and after that I'm probably done with out of country mail.  They want too much info on my end now for customs.  If a PKG gets got then both parties are on the PKG n I don't like that too well lol.  Plus it's a total pain in the ass to do it stealth.  It ends up costing me more the n cash than the risk is worth. In states I'm down for trades or whatever 

Same 4 me Indy..I don't send anything outside our borders anymore.

On 7/31/2019 at 10:20 PM, Shoeless said:

So... I thought this was NL#5 x ATF.. Nope!!!  This one goes WAAAAAAY back to seeds I made roughly 2014.  From Dynasty, Huck Kush F2 I sent to our boy pre rip off Dec 2014.   Fuck TL

IMG_20190815_063124_534.jpg

• Like 3