Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

Recommended Posts

@JetDro yes you did Indy was kind enough to pack 14 seeds but unfortunately you only got 9 

sorry but I did say I took some out lol 

I would crack them jet if I were you the growth on the babies is awesome and they are definitely Indica you can see that ! :whistling

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Papalag said:

@JetDro yes you did Indy was kind enough to pack 14 seeds but unfortunately you only got 9 

sorry but I did say I took some out lol 

I would crack them jet if I were you the growth on the babies is awesome and they are definitely Indica you can see that ! :whistling

DONE!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JetDro said:

DONE!

Lol yes it was me.. Indican.  Saying that n I'm saying it again.  Been sitting getting shit done like a fuckers today.  Work. Gym.  Lawn mowed. Packed a few peeps beans.  30 min ago smoked a joint of this shit.. I went from energetic to eyes heavy n me yawing as I'm talking right now.  It's fucking potent.  I just found my stash I knew I had had left. Looked everywhere n friggin'..  well just say if they were snakes I'd been bitten on the foot lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of snakes, I stepped on one yesterday afternoon along a canal bank looking for my golf ball.  It was a fat garter snake, glad it wasn't a copperhead. I was chased by one when I was a kid looking for crawfish in a creek.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have some fat garters, too. They always scare the crap out of me when I lift a rock or something... at least it's not the rattlesnakes we have in the area.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 9:26 PM, Indican said:

Lol yes it was me.. Indican.  Saying that n I'm saying it again.  Been sitting getting shit done like a fuckers today.  Work. Gym.  Lawn mowed. Packed a few peeps beans.  30 min ago smoked a joint of this shit.. I went from energetic to eyes heavy n me yawing as I'm talking right now.  It's fucking potent.  I just found my stash I knew I had had left. Looked everywhere n friggin'..  well just say if they were snakes I'd been bitten on the foot lol

Clean out your PM box so I can send you a message please...................

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, Indican said:

Bro I know the feeling.  And honestly I've got one dude I owe shit to out of the USA and after that I'm probably done with out of country mail.  They want too much info on my end now for customs.  If a PKG gets got then both parties are on the PKG n I don't like that too well lol.  Plus it's a total pain in the ass to do it stealth.  It ends up costing me more the n cash than the risk is worth. In states I'm down for trades or whatever 

Same 4 me Indy..I don't send anything outside our borders anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 10:20 PM, Shoeless said:

 

So... I thought this was NL#5 x ATF.. Nope!!!  This one goes WAAAAAAY back to seeds I made roughly 2014.  From Dynasty, Huck Kush F2 I sent to our boy pre rip off Dec 2014.   Fuck TL

IMG_20190815_063124_534.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this as good as the first one you made? One of my patients loved her, but I lost her in my home made essential oil fix lol. If this is as good as, I would not picking some of these up. She said it made her legs shake lol she used it for night time meds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2019 at 12:19 PM, gardenartus said:

Is this as good as the first one you made? One of my patients loved her, but I lost her in my home made essential oil fix lol. If this is as good as, I would not picking some of these up. She said it made her legs shake lol she used it for night time meds.

Personally this pheno is much more pleasant of a deep grape bubbalicious bubblegum scent without the earthiness from the heri.  I'll have do alot more seeds to see if that's just a pheno or if the others are the same.   Potency wise it's as sticky as ever n the classic rock solid nugs

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh nice, I actually liked the earthiness of her, but that sounds very nice. If hits the same, have to pick it up, you gonna have it in the shop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grape Earth F3

 

Quick dried a bud or two in top of the closet.  Smoked some omw to the restaurant to induce munchies.  Well... That worked but I'm in the restaurant in a fuckin' half way coma :)

IMG_20190911_205600_605.jpg

IMG_20190911_205600_601.jpg

IMG_20190911_204901_034.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...