•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

Thanks. Which one?  I may have you hold a pack for me if possible. 

20 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Thanks. Which one?  I may have you hold a pack for me if possible. 

NL 5 x ATF f2?   Or you talking about another cross?

Yeah that one I believe. Heh, I’m mixed up. I need to get a list from you. I know you had another bomb indica recently. I found a couple of MTF f seeds. Just trying to collect stuff. I’ll try and go back through the thread a little. Thanks bro. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:39 AM, Indican said:

Let's go old skool for the new decade.  Going back almost two decades, Mota Rebels Redneck Koosh

IMG_20191231_184320569.jpg

NICE I NEVER SAW PICTURES OF THAT but i do have a couple of beans IF I RECALL AND MAYBE DOUBLE KOOSH not sure. i need to check.

ok, redneck koosh - mota rebel pre 98 x hash plant/g13 moderate to heavy yield made april 2010 triple a smoke.  i imagine it might be one of the first crosses mota made with the g12/hp beans fro NDNGUY . anybody know what crosses Mota made first . i swore i had another but checked my old list and didn't see it. hmm. says i have 12 of those and obviously i hope they pop as with other treasures to be found. thx for sharing that picture.

any idea on what's the time frame on the MTF X atf/NL 5 male orgy ? how would u say the atf is different from the mtf. cause it was my understanding it was supposed to be the same thing just named different.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

NICE I NEVER SAW PICTURES OF THAT but i do have a couple of beans IF I RECALL AND MAYBE DOUBLE KOOSH not sure. i need to check.

ok, redneck koosh - mota rebel pre 98 x hash plant/g13 moderate to heavy yield made april 2010 triple a smoke.  i imagine it might be one of the first crosses mota made with the g12/hp beans fro NDNGUY . anybody know what crosses Mota made first . i swore i had another but checked my old list and didn't see it. hmm. says i have 12 of those and obviously i hope they pop as with other treasures to be found. thx for sharing that picture.

any idea on what's the time frame on the MTF X atf/NL 5 male orgy ? how would u say the atf is different from the mtf. cause it was my understanding it was supposed to be the same thing just named different.

I'm thinking the dates are off slightly.  Double Koosh was redneck f2.   Double Koosh was in sannies shop by 2010 or before so redneck had to be prior to the double.   Anyway the ATF vs mtf shit is kinda like generic terms from what I'm gathering.  Like indicas from that region in Alaska.  But there's def a difference in the ones I've grown.  Mtf is very unique in terp profile but the weird part, the NL #5 x ATF I made have a very similar profile.  So I'm thinking all those old strains coming out of Alaska are related closely.  I'd not smelled terps like NL x ATF prior to the MTF.  Seeds should be wrapped up in a couple weeks 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Looks like you're still running those bulbs without a hood and vertical. I may try that sometime. Those plants look great. I like that structure. 

• Like 2

Thats how i do.

I learned from Indy..

I think u get more out of your light and better penetration. Another good part is the heat goes outward not down like a reflector does.

Check it out, i bet u will like it..

@indy.keep doing what u doing bro.

The world will b a better place..

• Like 5

17 hours ago, astronomikl said:

Yo Indican, do you have a list of the strains you have been working on?

I don't have a complete list yet but seeds are wrapping up..  most should be finished.   Let me think as lights are off so can't go do a quick look...

Big Sur Holy Weed seeds coming

Blue Moon Magoo f2

Blue Moon Magoo x Black Afghani

Petrolia Headstash f3

Gooey Grape x Black Lime Reserve F3

Black Lime Reserve f4

Tahoe x Swampgas f2

Snow Queen x Psychosis 

(Tahoe OG x Swampgas) x Woodhorse Herijuana 

There's a couple more I made but these are all off top of my head.  A stoney first cup of coffee on Saturday morning head lol.  

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Indican said:

I don't have a complete list yet but seeds are wrapping up..  most should be finished.   Let me think as lights are off so can't go do a quick look...

Big Sur Holy Weed seeds coming

Blue Moon Magoo f2

Blue Moon Magoo x Black Afghani

Petrolia Headstash f3

Gooey Grape x Black Lime Reserve F3

Black Lime Reserve f4

Tahoe x Swampgas f2

Snow Queen x Psychosis 

(Tahoe OG x Swampgas) x Woodhorse Herijuana 

There's a couple more I made but these are all off top of my head.  A stoney first cup of coffee on Saturday morning head lol.  

Ok Indy now I need to spend money damn skippy :wtf:

• Like 2

What would you guess are your highest potency crosses? Have you ever gotten lab results on any of them? 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:54 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Looks like you're still running those bulbs without a hood and vertical. I may try that sometime. Those plants look great. I like that structure. 

VERT GROWS ARE COOL. i tried to some extent and used a big ass bird cage to keep the plants away from the light. were i to do it again i'd do double 600 hps  surrounded by 5 plants. u can grow dense good six trees and u don't even need to turn the plants. i peeped all that in the coco a coco- a- go go thread years ago .  OPEN ROOM VERTICALS USED TO BE A STANDARD WAY FOR INSIDE PRODUCTION . peek at the old grow pictures via google/youtube to maybe. i think u will like doing it either way you roll imho. 

@Indican so, my list is a no brainer imho

1. petrolia  headstash f3

2. blue moon magoo f2

3. the apollo 11/13 

smdh my budget is saying don't you dare lol. i'll make it work for those 3 cultivars 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IMG_20200205_155414_793.jpg.3bdc3ead2c750a1e4f0948e7b9b618bf.jpgDurban Thai High Flyer F3 pollinated with '68 Afghani Kush Dec 28th..  few more weeds for beans to be fully ripe 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Indican said:

Durban Thai High Flyer F3 pollinated with '68 Afghani Kush Dec 28th.

Is this the first time of doing this one? What's that '68 Afghani like? That's some cool shit.

• Like 1

'68 Afghani is like...

• Like 5

Awesome! I used to listen to that song a lot in the early 70's, ha. it's a favorite and was for teenagers then, too! I hope we get to see that '68 afghani. peace

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, madmaster420 said:

'68 Afghani is like...

Oh fuck yeah

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 4:23 PM, Indican said:

Purple Kush making panties wet....

IMG_20200119_131453_132.jpg

Did you use her with anything yet? And any more work with the crazy long flowers? Can't wait for that DTHF F3 x 68' Afghani. There are going to be some special F1's in there. 

• Like 1