•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

oh my ... why bring this here? ... please leave that on the social media-site where it belongs.
no need to let any of that spill over to places completely uninvloved. smoke a J and relax ;)

40 minutes ago, santero said:

oh my ... why bring this here? ... please leave that on the social media-site where it belongs.
no need to let any of that spill over to places completely uninvloved. smoke a J and relax ;)

You should perhaps read my posts , to understand what is happening. Otherwise mind your own business 

• Confused 1

pretty disappointed about the way you write to me, but i won't take it over to IG to vent ;) (lol)

i understand what happened (= not an opengrow issue at all).
and i am bound to react to stuff like this here, being mod and all.
so ... you do understand that this here absolutely IS my business.

please respect sannie's place and don't use it for comebacks over
unimportant posts by people unimportant (?) to you ;) thank you.

i know you are 100% a good person and don't need this infantile bs.

4 hours ago, santero said:

pretty disappointed about the way you write to me, but i won't take it over to IG to vent ;) (lol)

i understand what happened (= not an opengrow issue at all).
and i am bound to react to stuff like this here, being mod and all.
so ... you do understand that this here absolutely IS my business.

please respect sannie's place and don't use it for comebacks over
unimportant posts by people unimportant (?) to you ;) thank you.

i know you are 100% a good person and don't need this infantile bs.

What in God's name are u talking about?   If I said something on a social media site wtf u care?   Bottom line, I got someone blocked I'm sure I know who ur referring to.  He tried his best to get Sannie to boot me off here, got My dude kicked off another forum that was private, if he'd be a real man maybe he wouldn't cry to an OG mod over a comment on another site?    That's a RAT.   Own it.    Remember when I was mod here n this placed kicked ass?   Lol.   Peace y'all.  

On 6/1/2020 at 4:36 PM, santero said:

best to keep this kinda stuff out of the open boards, mates ...
please use the private messages to clear the air, if necessary.

all parties involved in such fights come off looking bad, imo.(no one really knows/cares what's up ect.)
save yourselfs the trouble and bad vibes. you both have reason to be happy with what you got right in
front of you.

there's no need to waste time with looking over and caring about anything outside the positive spectrum.

Btw he actually messaged me admitting to telling Sannie I was selling beans on here which was a lie.  But y'all can break the rules n send seeds all over the world huh?   Thought trading n selling seeds on OG was a no no?   

Edited by santero
sharing for free seems to be no issue. i don't know about sales going on other than the rumours about your sales years ago (that i had to go after as a mod here = nothing personal)
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Indican said:

Btw he actually messaged me admitting to telling Sannie I was selling beans on here which was a lie.  But y'all can break the rules n send seeds all over the world huh?   Thought trading n selling seeds on OG was a no no?   

Just like I told Mota not to associate with you anymore, right? 
even though I’ve never met him, or even talked to him online . That fantasy world you live in sounds fun 

How does a grown man get insulted in social media, then run to a site in Holland to a mod that can't control my IG page or comments?   If that dude was in prison he'd be the wardens go to guy for info.   Fuck lol.  Anyway.   OG is dead as hell so I could care less if I post on here.  But let it be known, u try fucking me over or my peeps no matter if it was two years ago, I ain't forgetting.   Now I got seeds to create.   

Take your feelings elsewhere gerbil boy 

Also your boy Griot got himself banned by breaking the fundamental rule of that site, by taking seeds under false pretenses, and sending them to you to  make some kiddie pool hacks with,  to sell. So that’s more on you than anybody 

• Sad 1

Worldwide pandemic, riots all over the damn place, cops and citizens being killed in US and Now at OG we have this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Worldwide pandemic, riots all over the damn place, cops and citizens being killed in US and Now at OG we have this.

Anyone who knows Indy is not going to change his/her opinion of him. Anyone else will see two anonymous people - one clearly triggered, the other mostly ignoring.

• Like 1

New strain, old school.   Durban Thai High Flyer f3 x '68 Afghani Kush aka #DTA aka Don't Trust Anybody.   :). Day 41 from showing sex 

IMG_0021.jpg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Anyone who knows Indy is not going to change his/her opinion of him. Anyone else will see two anonymous people - one clearly triggered, the other mostly ignoring.

I actually do know Indica, he can be very fun loving, or he can be cruel and offensive. I don't think he realizes it. Point is, this did not happen at OG< most of us have no clue what went on, should stay off OG. I have no issue with either of these gents.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is my final post on OG.  Been here since day 1, March 4 2008.  I was good to everyone, met a few good peeps, then a few literally robbed me n ratted me etc.  I still remained.  But not anymore.  I've now got bored asses sending me messages showing recent locations I've lived.   So basically saying, We can rat ya out.  So to all you that were cool, peace out.  To all those not, God love ya.   Couldn't be cool.  And for the record, I've not seen a single reply from the dude caused this lil drama.  Posts are blocked on my end.  Whatever.   Y'all have fun over here.   

• Sad 2

most tragi-comical part about this bs to me:
indican trying to pulling me into the fight :rolleyes:
and both acting like this has anything to do with OPG.

(btw,i was adressing smokey, you dope !! *friendly headbump*)

no desperate attempts to pull me into this will change that i have either beef with you indi,
nor with smokey pockets ... i am not involved in any of your fights at any other place either.
you two have beef with each other, remember? that's where it starts and ends.

so, please don't get too excited to hammer your keyboards my way :lol: *chill-pills 4 all NOW*
it looks not very adult-like for you both to act like you do ... i wonder how you don't see that (?)

ah well ... i asked both of you to please not vent over stuff
that has nothing to do with this place / respect sannie's board.

sadly you both don't seem to understand that opengrow is not a stage for screenbattles.
please take both a timeout and come back when you feel like not behaving like little kids.
fight somewhere else, please. take it to IG or one of the other places designed for that ;)

i did not take away any posting- or log in rights, or so ... because
i feel like you both have vented and are adult enough to carry on.

i'll close this thread ... *too negative vibes*
indi can re-start a new one with a positive attitude whenever he feels like it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1