•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister '18. Still underground

Even if I edit first, it won't let me put a vertical photo in. It'll flip it back over sideways. I tried. I think different computers do it different maybe too.

peace

mrG

I don't understand, I rarely have a problem posting pics and as long as you rotate this pictures before you upload it shouldn't be a problem, here's a portrait shot of Chocolate Rain from this fall, didn't have to rotate, my Camera does it automatically.

gallery_8111_6011_5371974.jpg

• Like 4

I don't understand, I rarely have a problem posting pics and as long as you rotate this pictures before you upload it shouldn't be a problem, here's a portrait shot of Chocolate Rain from this fall, didn't have to rotate, my Camera does it automatically.

gallery_8111_6011_5371974.jpg

Some things to keep in mind, all phones n shit are different. Androids n Iphones very different. Also remember years ago OG chnged, new members can bulk upload n shit but the older members can only upload 1 pic at a time. Then old members have unlimited storage in albums, and I think newer members are limited. There may be bugs or issues between those of us that were on before the "upgrade" around 2011 I think it was. Theres pains in the asses on both older n newer members pages

• Like 3

On a pc, I usually open the photos with windows photo viewer. I then rotate them correctly and click the next pic arrow. Windows will save it in the correct position, and then I upload to the forum.

Back to pics...

Mother Firefly (psychosis x huck kush)

Pollinated by Bodhi's Cluster Funk.

Seeds forming nicely, 4 or 5 weeks Ill harvest her. Let the seeds get FAT!

gallery_229_5155_844104.jpg

gallery_229_5155_319608.jpg

• Like 6

Back to pics...

Mother Firefly (psychosis x huck kush)

Pollinated by Bodhi's Cluster Funk.

Seeds forming nicely, 4 or 5 weeks Ill harvest her. Let the seeds get FAT!

gallery_229_5155_844104.jpg

gallery_229_5155_319608.jpg

Yo dudes, was in a hurry this am. Anyway, backstory to mother firefly x cluster funk. Probably the 2nd strain that was thought of n named before the breeding began as Mother Funker. These offspring will yield, and I anticipate some purple leafed varietals in the offspring. Both yield well, both are super stout F1s. Shoud be a killer hybrid vigor havin' mofo. 1 of the only other strains I named prior to making the seeds was Blue Moon Magoo. That mofo turned out to be wonderfully foul n loud lol.. Totally Sinister type shit lol.. I started 24 Cluster Funk x Skunk #18 seeds last night, another anticipated beast of a cross. Gonna have 1000s of them to share once the testing and logging info has completed.

• Like 8

Some things to keep in mind, all phones n shit are different. Androids n Iphones very different. Also remember years ago OG chnged, new members can bulk upload n shit but the older members can only upload 1 pic at a time. Then old members have unlimited storage in albums, and I think newer members are limited. There may be bugs or issues between those of us that were on before the "upgrade" around 2011 I think it was. Theres pains in the asses on both older n newer members pages

I use a PC and that's probably why I have less problems, but I did notice the one picture at a time limit for the first few pics I uploaded, then the last ones it let me do the bulk upload, go figure. I'm not really worried about it, I'm sure everything will improve over the next few month's, patience is the game. Anyway keep throwing up those greasy buds Indy! I got my Canna nutes in today, transplanted the mothers and hit them with the first load.....I'm stoked!

BQ

• Like 4

Dank.....

UK Blues x SFV OG bx1

gallery_229_5155_3934577.jpg

Blueberries. Minty-kushiness, fuel. Those 3 scents are the 3 scents n tastes coming through. Well above avg yield.

• Like 7

indeed, that looks dank! hey indi, what's your fastest flowering cross or strain?

• Like 1

Sinister stash!!!

gallery/image/203361-sinister-stash/]gallery_18136_5840_2274032.jpg[/url]

• Like 7

Now you just need a warehouse size grow room

• Like 3

You going into business @wise...? :showoff: :lol:

That's the mother lode!

Happy growing... forever!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

One can only wish for a warehouse around here, my state is something else when it comes to our craft so only small batch indo and a keep me high run of OD. These will be sifted through over time. And I completely trust I will find all sorts of gems. His Grape Earth was so my favorite back as a freebie, very happy to have the F2's in my arsenal... hey Indi, select F3's she needs to stay...

This is just my Sinister stash, homies. Have lots more than this, Indi however occupies the most space of any one single breeder. I hop at all his drops these days. Pretty sure that's all of last year's collection plus some other older odds and ends.

Indican is legit, no bullshit matter of fact mofo. And I like that. He's a true homie and am glad to have been able to share the convos we have, I support what he is doing fully, He's brought me in like fam and helped me meet other family.

No business here, I share my hacks when I do. Plus, you know Indi is getting a care package if I chuck his gear.

• Like 5

One can only wish for a warehouse around here, my state is something else when it comes to our craft so only small batch indo and a keep me high run of OD. These will be sifted through over time. And I completely trust I will find all sorts of gems. His Grape Earth was so my favorite back as a freebie, very happy to have the F2's in my arsenal... hey Indi, select F3's she needs to stay...

This is just my Sinister stash, homies. Have lots more than this, Indi however occupies the most space of any one single breeder. I hop at all his drops these days. Pretty sure that's all of last year's collection plus some other older odds and ends.

Indican is legit, no bullshit matter of fact mofo. And I like that. He's a true homie and am glad to have been able to share the convos we have, I support what he is doing fully, He's brought me in like fam and helped me meet other family.

No business here, I share my hacks when I do. Plus, you know Indi is getting a care package if I chuck his gear.

Its all been more than a pleasure brother, love sharin' the genetics. Man someone poated grape earth pics this week, definitely need to run em again. But the sour grape x grape earth got great reviews this year as well. Both were grown outdoors, both big bad ass grapey ondica nugs.. Hmm hmm hmm.. So many effin' strains to run lol.

I think Ill go ahead n get the UK Blues x SFV OG bx and Tom Hills Deep Chunk x SFV into the shop. Ill be harvesting a few dc x sfv this week sometime. Heavy indicas there too. 2 entirely different tastes n both triched out hammers.

• Like 4

I think I'm gonna drop some of your gear this weekend. That Folsom Prison Blues looks awful nice. Sounds tasty, too.

Did you give the indica strains extra veg time?

Rock on bro..

peace

mrG

edit: I may drop the Hills and Valleys, too (Deep Chunk x SFV OG) since you're gonna put them in the shop. It'll give a view of them to the rest of OG.

• Like 1

A few pics of Deep Chunk x SFV OG bx1 aka Hills n Valleys OG almost ready to chop, roughly 65 days...need to run her to 70 days which is about where all the sfv kush crosses Ive tried have been.

Smell is Pine, oniony, almost ammonia/menthol kinda combo...

gallery_229_5155_62760.jpg

gallery_229_5155_2220410.jpg

gallery_229_5155_1138432.jpg

Not the same plant as previous post, this is the older 1. No plans to keep this 1. The previous post, shes a maybe...

• Like 4

Had to snip a side bud, Tom Hill's Deep Chunk female x SFV OG bx1 male by Mota Rebel..pure fire coming from these plants. This is not the keeper pheno either :)

gallery_229_5155_739413.jpg

• Like 7

Nothing but fire coming out of that circus over there. Keep is up Indy.

• Like 1

gallery_9799_5488_37495.jpg

Southern Blues...

(Rebel Yell x Selene)

gallery_9799_5488_92426.jpg

Different pheno, same strain...

;)

Pheno 1 - finished in just over 7 weeks (53-55 days). Tall and somewhat lanky but with tight clusters of frosty purplish nugs. The smell on the 7 weekers varied from pineapple/grapefruit sweet funky skunk to a less fruity and somewhat more sour skunk. These plants stretched the most (3x from flip) and the structure was more open but with thick sturdy stems. Not one bamboo stake was used during the entire grow. I'd definitely say these were sativa dom and it shows in the smoke. Smooth and sweet on the inhale and after a few good hits on a fatty you're starting to take off. Pretty clear and long lasting buzz. Great for making art or playing music where you just get into that grooooooove....

Pheno 2 - finished roughly around the same time as above but was definitely leaning towards the indica side of the gene pool. All of these Southern Blues had pretty dense buds, but these were the densest out of all the different phenos I found. Pungent and skunky colas that sparkle with resin, these babies have what some refer to as "mucho bag appeal" a gram bud of this one is about half the size of the others and will gunk up your grinder real fast. Solid expansion in the lungs with a nice aftertaste on the exhale. Hits like a hammer right between the eyes and almost immediate pain relief for my lower back, which is a constant nuisance. Don't even try to finish a whole joint of this stuff unless you ain't got shit to do for a minute or two...Of course, it's all very subjective as I do roll 2 gram bones

:yummy:

Pheno 3 - I would call this one more of a 50/50 expression of both indica and sativa sides of this cross. Not too tall but not too short. Moderate stretch into flo (about 2x) and she finished up in around 8 weeks give or take a few days either way. Same sour skunky aroma in flo as pheno 2 but she mellows on the cure a bit. Not as biting on the nose when you grind a nug and the smoke is rich and earthy in flavor with that classic skunky smell that fills the room as soon as you open the jar.

Pheno 4 - was a sativa dom that finished up on the other side of 8wks. (3x stretch) Absolutely spectacular when she's done with almost the entire spectrum of colors displayed on the fade. Softer on the nose as well, and very fruity. Large cone shaped buds that are totally laden with trichs on both sides of the sugar leaves. Beautiful purple nugs in the jar that beg to be smoked. This is one I keep reaching for as the high is quite balanced and functional. I can smoke it all day and not get tired of this one. Sweet smelling smoke that tingles the nose.

Pheno 5 - I let this one keep going till it hit 9wks and I'm glad I did. She tightened up at the end and imho definitely got a bit frostier. Dense golf ball sized buds that stank. Different structure than the rest, more compact and tighter internodal spacing. It's funny beacuase I thought this one was the most indi dom, but she took the longest to finish. Heavy smoke that hits hard and will lay you out. Caveat emptor

Some people may have looked in that room and seen even more phenotypes than I could. Some of them were so close to one another in looks and smell and taste that I just consider them the same. All in all a solid cross that I will definitely be running again.

You really now how to treat Sinister seeds well

The colours are amazing

Karma up

• Like 3

gallery_9799_6037_2023648.jpg

If you only knew, Carp...

Snow Kush...on the way

gallery_9799_6037_1446157.jpg

• Like 9

@madmaster, careful with those room pics bro, I've been known to have chest pains and difficulty breathing seeing stuff like that....

• Like 1

gallery_9799_6037_2023648.jpg

If you only knew, Carp...

Snow Kush...on the way

gallery_9799_6037_1446157.jpg

The snow kush are uniform as hell brother.. Very healthy n nice.

Btw guys, snow kush is Huck kush x Snow Queen f2s. One of my faves thru the years, hence f2s lol.

• Like 2