•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Chance for upcoming breeders

Regularly I am getting questions from new breeders if I have spot in sanniesshop for them to sell there seeds, I always give them the same answer that they have to create account on opengrow and show there genetics to the opengrow community. This to be sure I am going to sell good quality seeds that is backed up by opengrow.

If the community is raving about the genetics and ask me to sell them I give them a chance just like USC, NAW and Dynasty seeds.

These are breeders with already lots of strains selling in sanniesshop.

Now I want to give growers that also like to make seeds a chance to sell there strain in sanniesshop in the breeders choice section.

The rules are as follow :

• You must be a opengrow member
  • We need a full journal with pictures from offspring and parrents
  • The genetics are not in conflict with sanniesshop strains
  • Strong quality pictures from the offspring
  • Opengrow users need to be positive about the genetics

I know making seeds is a lot of fun and I like to be Opengrow the place to be for pot growers and seed breeders from all kind, sharing how to make seeds and how genetics are used is my Utopia on the Opengrow boards.

I like to see more growers that make seeds coming to opengrow and show there hard work and genetics, Opengrow as breeders forum !

So if you are interested just create a topic with the above specifics and the Opengrow boards will do the rest.

Interested to see what will bring this.

greetz sannie

• Like 30

Will this be an ongoing thing, or will you stop taking on new breeders at some point? I have a couple projects on the backburner until I get this weird rough patch in my life situated. I originally intended to send in my work (in due time, of course) as freebies, so even if I don't make it into the shop, I'll be just as happy!I love no-lose situations. But it's still a cool opportunity to shoot for. Thanks for giving everyone a chance, I can't wait to see what all the underground breeders and talented pollen chuckers (and I don't mean anything negative with the phrase pollen chucker, I've seen plenty of amazing things come out of unworked crosses. In fact, subcools "The Third Dimension" used to be my favorite smoke a few years back) have up their sleeves.

• Like 3

This is rad, good thinking Sannie!

• Like 2

Wow, sure wish I had more grow space, I don't even know how many F1's I've got I've never run. One of my all time favorites is Sensi's Mother's Finest, and forgot I even had them. Have a bunch of C99 x KO Kush, Kali X KO. \ My dream cross would be a Sannie's Jack x KO Kush x Holy Princess, would that conflict, lol?

To me, Sannie's Seeds has always been the "album rock" of genetics, where all the good cuts are, that never get much air time, except for TRUE music, er, I mean, pot lovers. What a great idea.

Thanks Sannie, have a great 2018.

• Like 3

Wow awsome!!! Although I don't have a breeding project running, I find it a very cool offer. It is also a cool way to share the joy we have here in this community.

Thank you Sannie for making it all possible.

@ Barrie: I hope you see this opportuinity as a nice challenge!!! Just kidding, but I'd love to see some of your stuff in the breeders choice collection!!!

• Like 1

Great idea Sannie. I think this will tie in well with the 2018 changes/updates you got coming.

I have got a whole lot more growing and experience to gain before I could consider joining in the festivities. But watching others, learning and seeing their gear hit the shop? I'm definitely in for the long haul.

• Like 2

Awesome idea Sannie

I would love the chance to get some of San ‘s gear

And sinister of course is some great gear there’s a few in my tent as we speak and a few waiting to go in the next round as well

I feel they would increase interest in the shop and OG and adding some great indica to your inventory would be a plus

Pease to you and all in the shop

Papalag

• Like 1

Oh boy, this is going to be fun. It's about time to let these guys come out of the closet and show us their stuff!! I know there is some wonderful talent on this forum.

A great addition. I'd like to learn more about breeding myself and an open discussion about it with chances at buying some of the treats is going to be really great.

I hope it brings back some of the peeps of the past. Teaching noobs is great, and I appreciate it, but I'm sure expert growers would love some higher level interaction. And people like me would love to read about it. Plus, some of these guys deserve a shot at selling some beans. At least from what I've heard. :whistle:

I'm starting to get enough seeds to play with making a cross sometime soon. And, now I start to think about which of the plants I'm growing would be good together. Fun stuff.

I can't wait to see some of the ideas that show up out of this.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Didn't even think to throw in a vote for Santero! Now that someone mentioned it, I do recall some of his crosses I've seen definitely caught my attention in the past. Get that mans beans into the shop!

• Like 5

.....hey guys,maybe i got this wrong .. :huh: ...but you shouldn´t nominate other PollenChuckers.....

.....So if you are interested just create a topic with the above specifics and the Opengrow boards will do the rest.....

....you can start a topic bout your own breeding,if somebody is interested in selling their own beans in the shop

• Like 5

Hey Sax, I think I get what you are saying. Don't create competition for yourself...But I don't view it as competition, more like collaboration.

What I am seeing is, Open Growers wishing to have access to beans that they wouldn't have access to otherwise. And if guys like Santero, Indican, Barrie etc can make a few bucks, the more likely they spend the time $ it takes to work and stabilize their crosses.

Besides more quality breeders = more seeds to choose from = more crosses to to be made for the aspiring breeder

Win win for everyone...

• Like 2

I think what he's trying to say, and the way I read it, is that anyone interested in selling your beans, then that person should create a thread and show your work. If you have been doing this for a bit, and are pretty good at it, then you probably have a following of sorts, too.

Let the thread evolve organically, and see what the community does with it. Indican has already started something to his effect. He's asking those who may have tried his work to offer up pics and reports on what you grew and your impressions.

I imagine Sannie will be the one that will have to decide this stuff and he'll be able to make that decision easier by judging the reaction of the community through reading these individual threads... at least that's the way I imagine what Sannie means. Maybe someone could start a thread for you if you don't mind. But, somewhere there needs to be a place for one breeder's work to be concentrated, like in the breeders forum.

Best vibes to all the breeder types! We love you!

peace

mrG

• Like 7

@ Goodfellow, I think you explained what Saxo meant from his post better then I interpreted it, now that I reread it...I agree

@ Saxo, my apologies if you took offense to what I was saying. I read your post wrong. You were just encouraging the breeders to get there threads going.....as Sannie suggested.

Peace to you all and happy grows.

• Like 3

.........oh,it´s not about "create competition for yourself " ..at least not for MY SELF.....i didn´t mean to sell my humble offspring lol

I think what he's trying to say, and the way I read it, is that anyone interested in selling your beans, then that person should create a thread and show your work. If you have been doing this for a bit, and are pretty good at it, then you probably have a following of sorts, too.

...that´s exactly what i want to say! Danke!

@ Saxo, my apologies if you took offense to what I was saying. I read your post wrong. You were just encouraging the breeders to get there threads going.....as Sannie suggested.

Peace to you all and happy grows.

no offense taken,bro :hug: i´m not born english,so sometimes it´s bit hard to explain exactly

• Like 6

@ saxo don't wanted to nominate, just wanted to give my+ points to the 3 guys, because sannie said the need the positive vibe from the members to get accepted :)

and what i've been reading san and sinister want definitly to be in the shop, but i don't want to make a decision for them.

• Like 2

And how about some Crimson Seeds up in there too?

Thanks for the compliment Hamme ^_^

I would be honoured, but I think I need to prove myself first as a breeder.

I think with Indican & Santero, the bar is set high.

• Like 4

Thanks for the compliment Hamme ^_^

I would be honoured, but I think I need to prove myself first as a breeder.

I think with Indican & Santero, the bar is set high.

As i have grown your cross i dare to nominate you. :)

• Like 3

I have created a new Forum for the upcoming breeders where there can show off there genetics.

Lets see what this will bring

greetz sannie

• Like 19