Where'd everyone go?

42 replies to this topic

#41 webeblzr

webeblzr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:10 AM

Many of the OverGrow refugees were NOT welcome on many sites back then.
Heck, I'd venture to say the *Fight Club* mentality that became OverGrow, towards the last few years, spawned many other weed websites to be born, as it became a mass exodus, once RC and shabang started the server war.

It went from a cool ashram type feeling, to fight club.
I did (and still do at times) miss the epic brawling. And the Shark Tank, such verbal fury was funny as hell to me.

I never liked to attack, but did learn to defend myself in cyberia.
I sometime feel that passion rise, I have learned to control it in this more sterilized environment, and it is a proper environment.

Sannie built a great site, and I have all respect for anyone playing by the rules.

#42 gardenartus

Queen B Medican Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2156 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

If you take a step back and just look at the personalities here, we are as diverse as you can get, some very talented folks here, not just involving cannabis. There are some very interesting people here. :)
The Devil Whispered in my ear "You're Not Strong Enough To Withstand The Storm" Today I Whispered In the Devil's Ear " I AM THE STORM"

Darkness can not hang with the light, The guilt becomes too much, too large a burden to bear, and soon they slink back into the night. Their actions they no longer can ignore, when the lightness shows their true intent. Choose to be the light.
Posted Image

#43 Mr Goodfellow

Grow Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3349 posts
  • Interests:Interesting things

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:51 PM

I was explaining that to someone the other day. Some pretty smart cookies hangin around here!

peace

mrG

"Welcome to Dankville, son"

100% Organically Grown