•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

smokevera

What LED grow light you use

Well got the blumats in and gonna flip the tent Monday. Light and control panel are working perfectly!

F8C56B1E-2F1E-44D3-9A65-E47AAC3C5A3C.jpeg

F519F5D0-1228-49F9-AB22-E8A1FB0E0974.jpeg

• Like 3

Hello,I use a mix off 400 watts 8*50watts cob cree cxb3590 and 200 watts Puck V2 in 1.2*1.2 meters box.(I plan to add 200 watts Puck V3).

Perlaps I add 200 watts Puck V3,I can read than 800 watts is optimal for 1.2*1.2 meter box.

Now I'm happy to start my first Organic grow with Sannie's starter kit.I can read than organic grow is more difficult, I want really stop mineral nutes.

For grow period i just buy 325 watts T5 light.

Have good vibes,Big Up.

• Like 2

The Mystery Deepens

What turns stems red?

redwtf1.thumb.jpg.d93ef09795b20d9224f8b4edf385ed3e.jpg

I thought it was from root zone stress but,

redwtf2.thumb.jpg.ce81d1214aa317ca801609cadf55fcd8.jpg

Not that I'm complaining, this plant used to flower out green,

redwtf3.jpg.e63074bf8053a4cb3fcc848e490892c6.jpg

now it's Pink :wOOt 

This started when I ran LED, so spectrum maybe,

too close not likely I saw what that did in a couple days.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Scone_Of_Ark said:

The Mystery Deepens

What turns stems red?

redwtf1.thumb.jpg.d93ef09795b20d9224f8b4edf385ed3e.jpg

I thought it was from root zone stress but,

redwtf2.thumb.jpg.ce81d1214aa317ca801609cadf55fcd8.jpg

Not that I'm complaining, this plant used to flower out green,

redwtf3.jpg.e63074bf8053a4cb3fcc848e490892c6.jpg

now it's Pink :wOOt 

This started when I ran LED, so spectrum maybe,

too close not likely I saw what that did in a couple days.

Most likely switching to led. I have seen green Oaxacan go purple just by running with led instead of hid 

• Like 2

I’ve even seen a plant that typically did not color at flower color half way because one side was under cmh and other under led

• Like 1

Griot, my Dawn has a pheno that has lots of  color when flowering and their stems will turn red/purplish.  The other phenos and the rest of the room keeps green.lol

I think they are pretty.

ENJOY 

• Like 2

I think it's normal I have see the same on mine plants.

• Like 1

Man,that looks serious..

Very professional looking.

Mine is just s timer and air 2 system ..lol

• Like 1

Got 64 seedlings 2" tall.....Mohawk and skunkxhuckxheri...the mohawk is awsome. Haven't tried the other one yet...

Keep it green

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bigun said:

Got 64 seedlings 2" tall.....Mohawk and skunkxhuckxheri...the mohawk is awsome. Haven't tried the other one yet...

Keep it green

I need to try Mohawk. MrGs Mohawk x Lemon Fantasy is quickly becoming a favorite. Man, great uplifting, good mood high and let's your mind wonder a bit.  When it fades off, it completely clears up, no sluggishness...like you didn't smoke at all. Guess I need to try Lemon Fantasy also, not sure which strain is dominant in that cross....but I'm loving it

• Like 1

The cross has been a favorite of several friends...

When I luckly make a good one I like to share..

Never do I charge for them.

Most was gifted and I have found for the most part,if someone u know gifts to u AFTER testing u can almost guarentee it will b good weed.

• Like 4

Griot i used to know the answer by heart but 1/2 of the answer is genetics , let me see if i can find the negative possible reason. i couldn't find the con of that color. Yet, if your leaves are normal and roots good i wouldn't worry it's likely genetic. :wub:

@Griot CAN YOU TELL ME EXACTLY HOW YOU SET UP YOUR BLAUMATS  please. i still think it's a good idea and i have a couple unused

somewhere. might put moms on blumats sense i rather have them in soil pots no more than 1/2 gallons to keep them smaller. 

are you using the xl size or regular. how do you deal with the reservoir and the height it needs to be to make shit work? i'll be doing a coco dominant medium. maybe added perlite/grow stones or 100 percent coco not sure yet . flower pots 2/3 gals max since coco doesn't need more. 9 to 16 plants space dependant.  thx for any assistance

@Sacred Plant Warrior I believe the blumats are not recommended for less than 1 gallon containers. I am using the regular tropf s. They are on a continuous loop from 5 bucket coming out of two spigots one going down each row of plants and meet up at end in a three way piece that leads to a on/off drain plug. Reservoir is 5 gallon bucket outside of tent about 4ft high off floor. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Griot said:

@Sacred Plant Warrior I believe the blumats are not recommended for less than 1 gallon containers. I am using the regular tropf s. They are on a continuous loop from 5 bucket coming out of two spigots one going down each row of plants and meet up at end in a three way piece that leads to a on/off drain plug. Reservoir is 5 gallon bucket outside of tent about 4ft high off floor. 

ok, so you use a 5 gal 4 ft high in the tent... that 5gal bucket has 2 separate feeding lines 1 for each row of plants. so how do you drain are you pots raised. i'm thinking i can do the same in a run to waste and just siphon up any standing water. once i get the coco gro style dialed in by had watering i can slowly add blamauts to automate. i don't really have to be away from them but less work with good results is more agreeable lol. your thoughts please and thank you. :grinning_respect:

On 1/17/2018 at 2:55 AM, smokevera said:

Thank you buddy!

God, their price damn high, have you used? 

You will die at the price I just paid lol. I wanted quality though, and not something I might have to replace in a few years.

Electric Sky ES300 V2

I just ordered it so have no clue if worth the money, but all the reviews are 5 star.

• Like 2

With discount 649. Quite the investment, but if it last as long as they claim, should not need new for 10 years. When you do the math on the Eye bulbs, you actually pay more over time for the bulbs. The lumens on this one are awesome. You would have to read up on it, pretty amazing one IMHO. I did not want to sacrifice bud for switch up of heat, and this seems to fit the bill. Suppose to be here next week. I read I might want sunglasses lol.

• Thanks 1

Sounds great. Y problem right now is heat.

To hot in late spring.too hot in early fall..lol

I may have to get a couple of those..lol

Take care and I will b talking and watching your grows..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

ok, so you use a 5 gal 4 ft high in the tent... that 5gal bucket has 2 separate feeding lines 1 for each row of plants. so how do you drain are you pots raised. i'm thinking i can do the same in a run to waste and just siphon up any standing water. once i get the coco gro style dialed in by had watering i can slowly add blamauts to automate. i don't really have to be away from them but less work with good results is more agreeable lol. your thoughts please and thank you. :grinning_respect:

I have the bucket outside tent and blumats dialed so there is no drainage. 

20 hours ago, gardenartus said:

You will die at the price I just paid lol. I wanted quality though, and not something I might have to replace in a few years.

Electric Sky ES300 V2

I just ordered it so have no clue if worth the money, but all the reviews are 5 star.

I ain’t mad at ya lol sounds like a nice light. What size tent or room are you using it for?

• Haha 1

LOL I ordered two, it is a 5x5 area :) I am excited, been thinking of LED off and on a few years. If these work well, probably order two more for the other room. I literally had sweat rolling off me working in that room! And I don't sweat easy lol hot as hot, had to leave the door open when lights on.

• Like 2