•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

dear opengrow,

sannie did write to me and asked if i could show a bit of my repros and crosses.

i feel very honored to be asked and hope that my humble gear makes growers

happy. thank you for the chance to be recognized (at least) to sannie and every-

body supportive @ opengrow :)

i started making seeds right away, when i had my first grow ... seems ages ago,

but is only seven years away. made many of my seedmaking-experiences doing

reproductions for the derg corra collective (while making a ton of private crosses

along the rides).

i had a lot of help from eskobar and i would like to honor his good advice about seed,

genetics, people, cannaworld ect as good as i can always. i thank him for being a good

personal friend and helping me get on my feet in cannabis-world. best vibes to him and

his fam and friends. his gear is the best in cannalandia, imvho (tastebomb-king) and him

as a person is also are a true beacon of integritiy and inspiration for me always. it would

be wrong not to mention him here, so THANK YOU, BRO and best vibes for all of your other

projects in the future !! *respects*

SANpic.jpg.37c80d5d1cce4b315fbcfb572e738f1a.jpg

about my own work:

some seedmakers like to do all of this in a competitive manner, but i prefer co-operation to competition.

but i don't consider myself a breeder yet ... i have to learn still ... so, i will make test-grows of stuff that

i believe could be worthwhile from my lines here in this thread and also invite the many growers that i've

shared with in the last 6-7 years to post their experiences with my humble repros / crosses / hacks.

maybe i can bring back some of the stuff people have enjoyed

or i can at least build on the ones that already have convinced.

or maybe i just mate random females to random males and let dumb luck do the work?
... because it seems to me as if people are very happy with that kind of effort already (?)

although sannie asked me for seeds, the current circumstances inhibit retail of my gear at sannie's shop.

that is not an option for now, but from start i never really had any other plans other then basically sharing

my gear for free anyhow, tbh ... i habve been doing this since 2011 ... so, for now: it will all be freebies for

sannie's shop ... i hope i still contribute sufficiently in this way ... nobody acutally gets rich (or really happy)

from selling seeds anyhow, lol.

maybe later we can make a poll and we decide together what goes to sannie's shop as freebies ...

let's have a look at the lines first, eh? :)  maybe everybody is bored and we noy need to bother, lol.

it's not just randomly mated stuff , tho ... so it's maybe not very interesting to everybody here, lol ...

best vibes,

SAN

• Like 29

ok, then ...

my first testgrow will be "snow thrower" aka. "sour white"

(the white clone only x sour diesel ibl 2010 male)

everything is possible, they could shine or they could stink, lol ... so, better let's have

a look at them together :) these here are the ladies that are pregnant with the sour

dude (from a while ago).

gallery_3734_2425_2219.jpg

they were grown in a 1 gallon pot (3,5 liters) under 250w MH with half a sannie's tab

in them, mycos in the pots and bacto every two weeks since flip ... i have topdressed

the pots with GKcomplete on day 35 of flower, chopped on day 65 after flip and hung

them up for about a week before i could put them in glasses to cure. there will be al-

most no smoke, LOL, only seeds *a ton of them, haha*

i will report about testgrows with these (and some of the other lines as well).

let's hope my babies play nice and bring in some satisfying smoke to enjoy.

best vibes,

SAN

• Like 24

"It's called the white for one reason only. The color of the buds when finished. Looks like they were just rubbed in confectionary sugar or something".

Sounds good to me! Good Luck SANman, i'm taking a chair :popcorn:

Looks great SAN, and good luck to you. Your future is looking mighty green my friend.

Awesome glad I'll finally be able to get some of your future stuff from the shop. As a diesel lover myself you always make very interesting crosses. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

Santero beans will be a great addition to sannies shop. I'll have some pics soon. The lemon thai cross will go into flo in two weeks and i have a choc kush v1 girl coming down around the same time :)

• Like 1

good luck! I like the idea for people from OG to get this chance

Greetz

Best wishes San

I’ve always wanted to try some of your creations

The chocolate ones especially

Hope to see them available to us soon

Waiting as patiently as one can

Papalag

• Like 1

Yes, chocolate. My SANta gift will have some Chocolate Kush in it, (mouth watering) can't wait

Very nice stature senor, steppin up is what i did a while back.

Do you also make generations of some of you're crosses?

Good luck bro with setting a footprint in history!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 3

The choco kush v1 is great, especially great taste :)

@ dr don bonez

Exited for the lemon thai crosses. Will you show them in your thread?

hell yeah i will make my own strains, not 'just' first crosses.

(which is nothing to knock over if the lines perfom reliably)

i would like to release real strains at F3-stages and upwards, before that, it is complicated

for me personally to call it "breeding" and until then i just "reproduce" or "make crosses" (in

my book). but that's just words, the plants are the important factor ... that's why i say: i am

no breeder (yet), i am mostly just making first crosses, that's just chucking imho, which makes

me a lousy chucker at worst or a humble seedmaker at best right now, if u ask me, lol.

ah, call it what you want ...

i am glad to be able to spread some love here as well ... a few of my F1s and F2s will pop up as freebies,

IF the tests are okay and you like the crosses(, but only from those projects that i don't want to "finish" 1st).

(the reproductions of old lines will stay over at the other place, though. repros for the

"derg corra collective" & the crosses happening with them are seedheaven-exclusives.)

people like eskobar and his clan, sannie's crew, fusion seeds, dynasty,

motarebel, NAW and sinister (plus all the freebie-makers) carry the torch

and i will happily join the party @ sannie's after being invited and thank you

all for the positive vibes so far.

• Like 13

YES! Nuff said! :jump:

BQ

• Like 1

Congrats with the first topic in this new forum !

Thx for sharing your genetics and experience with us , it is appreciated :tu

greetz sannie

• Like 2

Hellz to the yeahhhh!. 2018 is going to be epic. Man what a great vibe, Sannie. The whole place is abuzz again. Shit may pop up anywhere! hah.. it already does in the NAW room!

Glad to see you where you're at Santero. Just like everybody else, I'll be excited with your work and the chance to grow some! I sure wish you the best vibes, man. Super cool.

Man, this forum is going to light up with all this new blood coming online. And, it's all pure, from the heart, before all the world hype, shhhhhh!, and, for a while, all for us.

We gotta step up and grow, peeps! heh.

Have fun SANbro! Thanks Sannie!

peace

mrG

• Like 3

Hey San,

that is great news, I'm eagerly awaiting your strain presentations in here. I have been watching you honing your breeding (and social lol) skills over several years, starting (for me) on that small swiss board. Can't wait to be able to get your stuff at sannies, I hope you'll drop some of the preserved old genetics as ibl as well. (Edit: Sad to read that you will keep the repros over there, but thats not my choice to make ;) All good for you, have a great year!

• Like 1

Hi SAN, I was wondering if you could tell us more about expected flowering times for your crosses in your raffle; Lemon Bubba, ShivaDawg, and Chocolate Kush?

I was reading about the genetics. It sounds like the Lemon Bubba and the ShivaDawg would be fast flowering indica doms. Is that right? maybe 7-9 weeks?

The Lemon Bubba is Bubba Kush x Lemon Thai. Lemon Thai is supposed to be a stretching 13 weeker in flower. How much has the Bubba taken the flower time back down?

That's a nice summary of the Choco Diesel f2 on en.seedfinder.eu.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Chocolate_Diesel/Derg_Corra_Collective/

They all sound great. It wouldn't bother me a bit to hear you talk about them more.... :whistle: :icecream:

Thank you. Best vibes, bro.

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Good questions Goodfellow....I have been searching the threads trying to find same info. Can't wait for them to hit the mail box...should be soon.

• Like 2