•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

8 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I agree, for the name only, if for nothing else. HA,  LMAO 

I mean, if it's got Kunt Joose in it, ammarite?

I know right. My peeps would freak over something like that, I can't stop laughing!

• Haha 1

I got my head spinnin after the second tent already - DAMN, I wish I´d have your space to grow in! Seriously San, it looks like you´re running a camping place  :wOOt

I´ve noticed, you changed your hole lighting setup away from the MH to those 60W LED  -  what spectrum did you choose and where did you get them? It also looks like, they don´t give enough heat output with all these purple stems or is this years winter just a little too frosty?? Aaand do you really flower all those ladies under LED as well, because some of your pics still show that HPS red light and I´ve never seen a LED producing that colour?

Thanks, mate and keep it green!

Wilbur

@santero awesome garden broski 

i would love to have so much goodness going at once but the mrs will kick me out lol 

• Like 1

yes, i use the LED for flowering as well,

and the cold does not help much, haha.

(although, it IS january, eh ...)

these are the LEDs i have been very, very satisfied with :)

they put out a spectrum that is mixed, good for veg and flo.

i never used HPS for flo anyhow, i always was a MHgrower.

i don't want to advertise for them, but i would suggest to try it out yourself.

i was very sceptic, but got convinced by just trying it out. i had some LED-

floodlights before those (100watters) and these were really NOT good, so

yeah ... LED is not = LED, there are differences indeed.

but these new lights are really cool, imo. i had a tiny tent (60x60x90) with 16 clones

of the GG#4 and they were in 1,5 liter pots, produced 6,5g dry each so it was really

VERY nice results (around 100 grams dry in total under only 1 of those 60w *crazy*).

since them i changed all my cabs to LEDs and i am not looking back anymore. i am

saving around 30% on energy AND having bigger yields, win-win. one must get used

to watering and feeding a bit differently,  but thats about it ... the smoke is the same,

while the plants stay a bit more squat in comparsion. a tiny bit longer veg is necessary,

but i feel like they also need shorter flo in return (but i have changed my lighting regime

to 11/13 in flower lately, so it also influences their faster ripening) = it's all good and i am

quite happy about the switch to LED *no regrets*

many growers (esko included) do NOT believe (me) that

these LEDs bring in these results, but ... well, they do, lol.

about my pics:

i am not happy with my pictures lately. my old cam broke down (a panasonic lumix) and i bought

a cheaper one (sony something *blabla*) and it does NOT come close. i was used to just point

and snap and post, but now i have to take a bunch of pics and pick carefully from whatever this

stupid cam creates there. sometimes i get different colors on two pics taken right after the other

(that explains the different tint on some pics) and they look much different from one another some-

times *pff* ... on top of that i am not a very savvy photographer (editing pictures is also nothing i can

really do without fucking it up, lol), so it all comes down to crossing fingers and hoping i do them

planjtes justice. i hope they are still ok enough, to get a picture (lol) about what's going on in my cabs.

btw, i do not grow in only one place ... have some different places scattered around in my area.

having them all in only one place would also make my wife go nuts, i think (although, she is in-

volved in my projects and grows her own tents as well. some of which are also in my last post).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

One of the last best cameras I had was a Nikon point and shoot. I wanted to try something better and different so I tried a slightly more expensive and a Canon. After taking it back and spending a little more on a better model (3 times) I hate the one I have now. All the same problems you seem to have. When I can afford it, I will go back to Nikon. 

That little LED is enticing. Thanks. I wonder if they sell them in US? I'll look. 

peace

mrG

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

One of the last best cameras I had was a Nikon point and shoot. I wanted to try something better and different so I tried a slightly more expensive and a Canon. After taking it back and spending a little more on a better model (3 times) I hate the one I have now. All the same problems you seem to have. When I can afford it, I will go back to Nikon. 

That little LED is enticing. Thanks. I wonder if they sell them in US? I'll look. 

peace

mrG

What Canon do you have?

It's a SX510HS.  I've had problems with the auto focus and color exposure since I got it. I might have gotten a dud from the factory. I meant to send it back but got busy. It can take a great photo and has, but all in all it's not as good as a simple point and shoot. I also never got trained on using digital really, since I went to school for photography. I was still in black and white right as digital was coming in. I could probably find some good stuff used these days. So much out there in the last 10 years. I'll have to pic your brain when you get out here. I may try and take another class or two with the right camera so I could slide back into it a little more. 

peace

39 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

It's a SX510HS.  I've had problems with the auto focus and color exposure since I got it. I might have gotten a dud from the factory. I meant to send it back but got busy. It can take a great photo and has, but all in all it's not as good as a simple point and shoot. I also never got trained on using digital really, since I went to school for photography. I was still in black and white right as digital was coming in. I could probably find some good stuff used these days. So much out there in the last 10 years. I'll have to pic your brain when you get out here. I may try and take another class or two with the right camera so I could slide back into it a little more. 

peace

No worries, I've been teaching photography workshops for years which includes using Photoshop and Lightroom. Since I don't have to hide anymore, here's a couple of my music shots. Arcade fire at Forecastle Fest. and Rob Zombie at Bourbon and Beyond fest.

Forecastle 2018 6D shots Sunday 07_15-846.jpg

Rob Zombie LTL 2017-2-2.jpg

• Like 1

Hey @santero Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread with pics, got in a conversation with MrG and forgot it was your subject.

Baq

• Like 1

lol, no worries ...

the more, the merrier and i greatly enjoy all your posts, guys :)

the pictures both are amazing... i saw rob zombie long time ago live and loved it.

• Like 1

Wow very nice update Broski! You have such a killer line-up with, well most exclusive stuff.. Love it bro! Can not wait for the next drop.

On 1/21/2019 at 7:40 PM, santero said:

ow yeah, i had a few reports of people stating that the cd#7-male produces offspring with a higher male ratio.

Yes, i had from my 8 Chocolate Diesels, 7 males! The best one i used with my Double Jam and popped 3 of them and? All 3 females:lol:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

that's funny, lol :lol:

oooi, i still owe you a pigeon anyhow,

so i'll make sure to throw some CD in.

i am super excited about your jamaican chocos and bet these are killer !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, santero said:

oooi, i still owe you a pigeon anyhow, 

so i'll make sure to throw some CD in.

You owe me nothing, in fact I owe you:lol:..

I still have I think 1,5-2 packs of CD in my 'vault', seedhoarders problem:whistling.. About the Jamaican Chocolate, I am also very excited about it. In potential both parents are very up and energetic. I send some to SeedHeaven for freebees. If you want some, it's my pleasure to send you some. I got two of them right now in flower. If i like them, i am going to make some F2 (and a cross with BlueBerrySativa say a voice in my head).

Sorry for giving my ideas in your thread. I believe some of your strains will arrive today I hope. I can not wait to pop some Killer Grapes!

Edit: Here my new Fune's. In february we can look for the F3 right?

P1060388.JPG

P1060393.JPG

Edited by Sunnyvale
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Sunnyvale said:

You owe me nothing, in fact I owe you:lol:..

I still have I think 1,5-2 packs of CD in my 'vault', seedhoarders problem:whistling.. About the Jamaican Chocolate, I am also very excited about it. In potential both parents are very up and energetic. I send some to SeedHeaven for freebees. If you want some, it's my pleasure to send you some. I got two of them right now in flower. If i like them, i am going to make some F2 (and a cross with BlueBerrySativa say a voice in my head).

Sorry for giving my ideas in your thread. I believe some of your strains will arrive today I hope. I can not wait to pop some Killer Grapes!

Edit: Here my new Fune's. In february we can look for the F3 right?

P1060388.JPG

P1060393.JPG

I feel the same! I won't ship over seas and makes me feel odd taking when I can't do in return! Santero has been very kind to me and can't give anything in return but my thanks.

• Like 2

i can't accept anything, due to not really having a safe addy atm,

so please don't EVER feel bad for stuff i offered up, dear friends.

a simple "thank you" means the world to me and is

already all in need from anyone i choose to gift out to.

i can't make anyone, but i can only repeat:

there is no need to send anything back or repay in any form.

i do this for the sheer great feeling of making people happy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, santero said:

i can't accept anything, due to not really having a safe addy atm,

so please don't EVER feel bad for stuff i offered up, dear friends

I know Broski. But you know that the human mind don't work that way. You help, like almost everybody. People want to do something back. You know how I feel about it. I can imagine that more of us feel the same way. 

you are a good man Santero, thanks.

P.S: You started that you owe me something:lol::whistling

• Like 3

i meant that i already was going to send out to you, brother. just a wrong choice of words.

• Like 1

I know bro, i was making a (bad)word joke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's time to talk about SanGear. I have a question about the Killer Grapes (and the Killer Queen dad). How do I regonize the Bright Moments and the KQ?

Hell yeah, Thank you SAN! You are a very kind guy. And your gear ROCKS! oooops.. sorry. Couldn't help myself.

I feel helpless, too. I wanted to offer SAN some of the beans that I made but I didn't want to insult the man. :cry  :P 

peace

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hell yeah, Thank you SAN! You are a very kind guy. And your gear ROCKS! oooops.. sorry. Couldn't help myself.

I feel helpless, too. I wanted to offer SAN some of the beans that I made but I didn't want to insult the man. :cry  :P 

peace

No kidding. It's like him saying "come over and drive my brand new corvette" after words we offer to let him drive our beat up ford festiva...haha. 

The good, we make our crosss with their fire....hopefully it meets their standard of dankness 

• Like 1

That's what I need to do. Find a marriage for something of his and turn it into fire to make him proud. I got lucky on my first try with Rhino's Green Manalishi; Rhino Blood aka Manalishi Fantasy. It would make a great commercial strain because of the yield and the dense buds that most dispensary people seem to think makes it a better bud , heh. And, it's damn tasty and potent. 

I feel bad bastardizing other's work, but I'm finding it irresistible just thinking of some of the possibilities... Shit is rubbing off on me. 

peace

• Like 2

The world needs more people like you! I can also say that about others on here too!:grinning_respect:

Baq

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, baqualin said:

The world needs more people like you! I can also say that about others on here too!:grinning_respect:

Baq

I hear you on that one, we have a few Diamonds on this forum, some folks have helped me so much it is incredible.

• Like 3