•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

Popping some Chocolate Kush seeds
20190219_183215.thumb.jpg.05692086a5e3a0aafe74d571c5b758f4.jpg

They had there funeral last SANday :P   Coming up nice simultaneous :verrygood
Growreport up and running on WF, will post some pica's here now and then.

Can you tell some more about the line? 

Greetz

Very nice cat by the way, i have one just like that :wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to try again at getting some of those going. My last try gave me a couple of males. The only thing I remember is they might have a higher ratio of males due to a Choco Diesel in the line. (?) 

Best vibes! I hope you get some good ones and come back to show us some pics and smoke reports. peace

Oh, and SAN recently told me he found a pheno in them that is a favorite now. :tu

• Like 1

yep, and i'll make sure that many can try that lady (yes, the clone!).

choco kush is a pet-project, so i'll never release it in a big scale.

it is the mother of cookies (triangle kush clone only) to a

male of the mother-genetics from gorrila glue (choco diesel).

as in: tk x cd.

(why use the gsc- and glue-clones when i can just use 50% of each parental line in combo? *hehe*

i guess this will make interesting BX's to them as soon as i selected a male from my line for that.)

the lady i've found is a great tk-leaner and very worthwhile, makes the gsc look like her little nephew, lol.

choco, cookies and kush is the taste and smell of her and the potency is boom, a combo of both hyped

clones without having to use them.

the choco kush clone i selected from a run with 50 beans is a very nice tk-leaner. i call it "zartbitter",

that's german for "bittersweet" (dark chocolate) and i want to make sure many can try this lady, cuz

beans from that are getting rare from this now (because i threw around hundred of beans from that

to many growers here and there).

here is the chocolate kush-clone that i just chopped after 8 weeks of flo (56 days after flip).

DSC06076.thumb.JPG.6bfef7af2f49bc0f764e0f656850a4ac.JPG

1,5 liter pot under a 60w led ... the buds are quite dense (like cookies clone only)

and smell/taste very nice to everyone like me that is in love with kush/og/choco.

DSC06088.thumb.JPG.9e378129a60205c03072fafca777d56f.JPG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Are you making this available?

Edited by santero
only deleted the quote, cuz it clutters up the thread a tiny bit ... please take no offense, brother !!!
  • Like 1

yep, in time (and up to my schedule!) i'll try and put this specific lady in everybodys gardens. 

but for now open sharing of clones is not allowed here, so i will refrain from that for now.

it is highly dangerous for everybody recieveing, so i will have to think about this still.

but basically: yes, i want to share my wealth ... just like all the real deal people do it,

behind the scenes ;)

people like katsu, riton (riri), ghost, the dhk crew and many other nameless

growers that gifted us with great genetics are my main inspiration for this.

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, santero said:

but basically: yes, i want to share my wealth ... just like all the real deal people do it,

:wub::verrygood

Your “donkere chocolade” Chocolate Kush cut looks lovely and had a very short flowering time!

Keep up the good work brother!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, santero said:

yep, in time (and up to my schedule!) i'll try and put this specific lady in everybodys gardens. 

but for now open sharing of clones is not allowed here, so i will refrain from that for now.

it is highly dangerous for everybody recieveing, so i will have to think about this still.

behind the scenes ;)

people like katsu, riton (riri), ghost, the dhk crew and many other nameless

growers that gifted us with great genetics are my main inspiration for this.

Thank You,

I missed the killer grapes, don't want to miss this when the time comes. 

• Like 3

I couldn't cure the itch lately so I dropped a couple of the Chocolate Kush seeds night before last, on the Super Snow Moon. :tu That should help me get a room together fast!  peace

• Like 1

sanfune hermi

still amazing smells! ;) 

084.JPG

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Getting pistils? It's a nice looking guy. That sucks. 

yes sir

• Like 2

4 lemon bubba

all sprouted on the same day :wub:

stay safe! :verrygood

004.JPG

• Like 6

Looking good man! I was going to drop a couple of those but chose Chocolate Kush instead. Can't wait to get at that one. Best vibes on the grow.

peace

• Like 3

I got a real purrty Chocolate Kush popping out today.. had to take a pic of the colors... the cotyledons are coming out red and purple.. heh. It'll probably be the greenest plant I ever had. I just love looking at this plant in every stage. it's always interesting. fingers crossed fro a female this time.

IMG_1263.thumb.jpeg.31f54a76e1c420a6d02e1b2650166095.jpegIMG_1267.thumb.jpeg.7793f0a2f1ca8a383b8e6f3f871bc780.jpegIMG_1265.thumb.jpeg.e6e8b44aded877e84f6363db613af0e0.jpeg

peace

• Like 10

Aww bummer.. I was looking at it myself,.... too late. Maybe there is a pack still sitting around with SAN.. Hope you find it. 

peace

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 5:01 PM, buddah_fingah said:

Paid for my killer grapes order that was on hold from 5th February and got an email from seedheaven saying sold out :( gutted

They must have gotten swamped all at once, as I also had that picked ( 8 packets left) and got the sorry sold out notice. I also felt gut kicked! It's the seed game.

I am however thrilled with my package, as the amount of freebies seems to out number the packets I paid for.....what a horror!! LOL! 

Thanks San.

• Like 3

Sanbro,

how are you doing?

I want to introduce “Grappig zuurtje” (funny sour). 

The rest grows also nice. Ive got a new tent, so they can put in bigger pots. 2 killer grapes stem rub smells very Sour-ish with a sweet smell in the back. A zoidfune smells very.. peppery, guess Thats not the sanfune :P  

Well, Thats it. I make some pics today and will edit this message with more pics.

12F56EA5-06DA-48A1-9089-E757293081A9.jpeg

61E532B5-E401-4A8D-B146-A38B75054183.jpeg

Edited by Sunnyvale
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Killer Grapes sounds good. I missed it in the shop. It'll be fun watching it. Best vibes!

peace

• Like 1

Can't get them to look any better than that, @Vakman! Beauties.

I only have one but going to pop another one or two. It's not looking like that but it's finally waking up. I staring these seeds slowly anyway. They've been starting in the fresh sun in the morning and afternoon window sills. Then I have a low watt 2 foot LED and CFL on them after dark. 

Gotta keep an eye on those! I'm tempted to pop the rest of what I have today, maybe 5-6. Or split it in half. 

Best vibes!

peace

• Like 2