•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

Lol everything should have more silverfields in it :P 

• Like 4

I need to drop more Chocolate Kush seeds. My 2 I dropped last grow were males, they got chopped. I’ll get them going as soon as all the current plants get sexed. Shouldn’t be too long, about 2 weeks or so. 

• Like 2

I never got a female yet, but I have 3 more chances. I lost a couple of beans along the way, probably due to driver error.

• Like 1

hit her again with the male @Justcozz

this will raise the "bubblegum" in there for sure (cuz it does not come from the BLT).

the lemon thai f1-male is very dominant in his offspring, as is the bubba kush.

one part of my curiosity to mate those two into the BLT aka. lemon bubba was to see

which one would win the battle in this real f1 (not poly) ... and the bubba did, imo.

LT does come through in the offspring of the BLT tho (so, she also won in a way, lol.)

i have popped a few other things i madfe myself:

d-livers (livers x sour diesel)

dory v2 (amnesia x blowfish)

shivaberry (shishkaberry x 1987 ni/sk)

queen deez (reina madre x sour diesel)

strawberry shiva (shishkaberry x 1987 ni/sk)

sweet spot (line 4.5) -> dead cheese x sanfune (both made around 2012/2013)

50 beans in a HBxl, starting in 1,5l-pots, 11/13fs, 5x 60wLED

gonna reduce those to 36 females and let those flower out.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I never got a female yet, but I have 3 more chances. I lost a couple of beans along the way, probably due to driver error.

You sound like the kind of guy who should try the apple method (or another ethylene source, like a banana).

Keeping temps low (high 60s is what I used) and an old apple in the tent gave me a decent male/female ratio. I had heard this "old grower's wive's tale" a number of times before trying it. It seems to work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, ethylene is the key? I haven't heard of that I don't believe. I suppose I could Google it right now....  Thanks.

peace

• Like 1

Interesting read. I only found an old thread from 420mag about it. Pretty interesting. I'd never make the two weeks for changing peels on time. Oh, I don't know, if I did it I would follow through. Too late for my Choco Kush now, though. I soaked them in water with a few drops of H2O2 and Super Thrive, for about 14 hours or so. One CK was showing a tail early so that's a good sign. 

I wonder if that method would work on a plant already sprouted? What if you laid banana peels or apple slices around the plants for a couple of weeks after sprouting? Other than the gnats and bugs.... I have some yellow card traps. I was reading one opinion of one guy that the plant sex can be manipulated up to the flowering phase. 

Very cool experiment to try. Maybe I will. At this point, Voodoo would be fine with me. lol. Couldn't hurt could it? 

Hey SAN, I like the idea of hitting JC's OF with the SF. I also have some pollen from JC of the SF and may try that myself on a plant or two while I have them flowering. I felt like I was getting Bubba and some Thai coming through on JC's OF. Doesn't the pre 98 BK give piney smells/flavors? It's one of the first strains in a while that let me know I got pretty high. My tolerance is pretty high. Man, it cut right through and I was flying. I've already built a little tolerance to that even but it got my attention. It was a very nice and needed diversion from my smoke from the last run. It's all Indica dom.

I'm looking forward to it! Got me a gaggle of NAW plants up and ready to go to the next pot and these SAN and JC plants will be a great compliment! 

Thanks SAN! I'm slowly geting some of this information to stick to my brain matter. I really appreciate everything!

peace

• Like 1

It's not too late, it's the perfect time. Stick an apple in there. you won't have to change it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, santero said:

dory (amnesia x blowfish)

....thats pretty coool :verrygood

image.png.8ea9fda73dc321c60a90f5806cd4c87b.png

• Like 3

Just sprouted 2 killer cookies! I'll keep you posted.

• Like 3

Awesome, I almost dropped some of those. I'll be happy to see them grow.

Hey, while you're here, did you grow out the Humboldt Kush x Sugar Punch? I have two nice females going. I went ahead and topped the larger one. I was just wondering how it grew and if I should shape them at all. I'm gonna be leaving them in smaller pots I think. 

Best vibes on the new grow!

peace

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Awesome, I almost dropped some of those. I'll be happy to see them grow.

Hey, while you're here, did you grow out the Humboldt Kush x Sugar Punch? I have two nice females going. I went ahead and topped the larger one. I was just wondering how it grew and if I should shape them at all. I'm gonna be leaving them in smaller pots I think. 

Best vibes on the new grow!

peace

You will enjoy the HKxSP. I sent mine into flower in a 2 gal pot at about 2 weeks from seed. Ended up with a little under 2oz dried. She did as well as all the other plants in the room. Nice head and body high, good stuff bro. You will easily pull 3 zips or so with a veg and topping. 

• Like 2

Pop them! They’ Great. But don’t be sleeping on the humboldt x b/s. Those are amazing 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, douglasfurtrapper said:

Pop them! They’ Great. But don’t be sleeping on the humboldt x b/s. Those are amazing 

That's funny, I was just thinking abut those, ha. I'm not sure why I didn't. Except that I have a million plants started all at once.... 

Both of the HK x SP were females and they showed it easily. It was the only two females out of 7 plants and 5 strains. That gives me the NAW stuff coming up. I have 12 of them and 2 Sunshine Daydream f2, and also just popped 3 Lemon Bubba, Onyx Fire, Choco Kush, and Sannies Jack x Silverfields. I hope the weather starts geting really warm, quick. Actually, I had planned on flowering them in smaller pots to finish them early. I'll just have to play it by ear.

One HK x SP looks huge compared to the other one that is pretty stout herself. I was sure the big one was a male but it's a girl. I went ahead and topped it. Looking froward to the HK crosses again. I need to collect some pollen from them if I ever get a male. I think it was the same on my last grow with HK x NE. 2 seeds, 2 females. It's good smoke though. I always like smoking it. It went fast, too.

• Like 3

On 4/4/2019 at 2:40 PM, Misterdirt said:

You sound like the kind of guy who should try the apple method (or another ethylene source, like a banana).

Keeping temps low (high 60s is what I used) and an old apple in the tent gave me a decent male/female ratio. I had heard this "old grower's wive's tale" a number of times before trying it. It seems to work.

It's a start. I have more bananas and maybe an apple left. I figured I'd hit 'em fast and often. These all got moved into Solo cup pots today and I'm gonna keep some banana peel going for now. They'll be in the closet with all of the others now. I guess if I can find an apple it will be easier and go longer. I have all my NAW stuff in new pots two days ago and should have one in there for them. I almost don't want any males this run, but I'm going to. The Choco Kush. Only until I can milk some pollen from him. I'm hoping I can get him to go off early and be free of any males when everything else starts flowering. I'll keep you posted on the results from my experiment. I have 24 total not sexed. all but 10 may be too far along to matter. It sounds legit to me. I read about it. Science man!

The two in the top of the pic are Choco Kush. The little one wouldn't shed it's shell casing. It was clamped down. It was sticking straight up but wouldn't budge, so I squeezed it til I got it. It wasn't near coming off and i'm not sure it was gonna make it. It took a couple of days but it bounced back and is on it's way now.

The next seedlings down are 2 Lemon Bubba (lost one seed, driver error, same with Choco Kush), 3 Onyx Fire from JC, and 3 Sannies Jack x Silverfields.

IMG_6368.thumb.jpeg.b5607cb4a0a93756386da340965ad5f8.jpeg

Peace

• Like 4

You are going to have a smelly flower room with the Lemon Bubba, Chocolate Kush, and Onyx Fire. Then the Sannies Jack X Silverfields, also, damn bro, can’t wait to see those grow. You and Saxo I think are the only ones running them so far. I’ll be dropping a couple soon also. Just have to get the males in the room chopped to see what kind of room I am going to have.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

It's a start. I have more bananas and maybe an apple left. I figured I'd hit 'em fast and often. These all got moved into Solo cup pots today and I'm gonna keep some banana peel going for now. They'll be in the closet with all of the others now. I guess if I can find an apple it will be easier and go longer. I have all my NAW stuff in new pots two days ago and should have one in there for them. I almost don't want any males this run, but I'm going to. The Choco Kush. Only until I can milk some pollen from him. I'm hoping I can get him to go off early and be free of any males when everything else starts flowering. I'll keep you posted on the results from my experiment. I have 24 total not sexed. all but 10 may be too far along to matter. It sounds legit to me. I read about it. Science man!

The two in the top of the pic are Choco Kush. The little one wouldn't shed it's shell casing. It was clamped down. It was sticking straight up but wouldn't budge, so I squeezed it til I got it. It wasn't near coming off and i'm not sure it was gonna make it. It took a couple of days but it bounced back and is on it's way now.

The next seedlings down are 2 Lemon Bubba (lost one seed, driver error, same with Choco Kush), 3 Onyx Fire from JC, and 3 Sannies Jack x Silverfields.

IMG_6368.thumb.jpeg.b5607cb4a0a93756386da340965ad5f8.jpeg

Peace

I had to use an apple, because I already have an iPhone, iMac and iPad, so I wanted it to be compatible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

You are going to have a smelly flower room with the Lemon Bubba, Chocolate Kush, and Onyx Fire. Then the Sannies Jack X Silverfields, also, damn bro, can’t wait to see those grow. You and Saxo I think are the only ones running them so far. I’ll be dropping a couple soon also. Just have to get the males in the room chopped to see what kind of room I am going to have.

That's was just yesterday's up pottings. I already had 12 NAW plants moved up. And 2 Sunshine Daydream... along with my 2 HK x SP and the Choco dad... :no

• Like 3

i found everywhere where i can find the toblerone strain and the wonkas diesel but its sold out evry where, SAN do yu still got it am ready to buy it in yur hands , yur price is my price, i find too the jalisco ibl frem eskos if some one can telling me where i can find it that will cool

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

money is not important to me.

you being happy is, though :)

just hit me up and i will help you, of course.

• Like 5

Thank you so much to san for making it possible! 

Bubbalemon

the journey is not over yet! Lots of heat issues these days but we will get there regardless! Maybe 2 more weeks before harvest(in the tent the front right plant is blueshaze. The rest is bubbalemon) 

:verrygood

BB8524EA-B20F-40F9-888E-0B119CA28B2D.jpeg

F2F2D72D-516C-4A1A-970C-31BD6A20BAFF.jpeg

1E19A80F-CA91-4E6D-908D-4E81C8593AE3.jpeg

9A854EF2-7132-4A33-9B69-724ADDACFEA3.jpeg

EC00A50A-4FAD-4026-8471-5744716794CE.jpeg

CA9F2F69-87C0-4ECC-B373-0D97EADAE373.jpeg

B0236202-0771-4574-A07D-62838CA5930C.jpeg

480CF1E2-F20B-461B-923F-FC03FD4B43C3.jpeg

F98F0C1F-2BDA-4317-90F5-1339B3B113A2.jpeg

CB9C580F-87E5-4058-A14D-A5DBEFE02279.jpeg

48AABCA9-B163-4DD7-AE9E-82F9EEAB9A4A.jpeg

6679D9B8-2E7B-4537-80F7-63FB25C9B7BA.jpeg

F1B6DE63-F889-4A93-92A5-F9F721A22C11.jpeg

E047B229-E49C-426C-87F6-141C9F042DC8.jpeg

75E6173C-AADC-4BE2-89FB-6944A64041E3.jpeg

1CA32277-1CA7-4953-A9B5-F9EBD2AAFF0E.jpeg

A0141B69-3C13-484A-890D-4038A781BFD8.jpeg

A93788B5-9EF7-4030-82C3-19C40784624D.jpeg

B11F6C89-47E4-4A53-AF45-C02F2329EE1F.jpeg

958E6363-7477-4272-93C0-D32F18343052.jpeg

B85438FE-A159-410E-9FAC-934DC86E9B1C.jpeg

DD28B1CC-E1D6-4F7C-8624-D772E2D926F4.jpeg

• Like 7

Just letting you know I have your Killer Cookies and Lemon Bubbas gracing my garden this year. Killer Cookies is staying short and branchy, a lot of clones have been cut. The Lemon Bubbas are also short and feature huge leaves with fat fingers. I've pulled a couple of males from the Bubbas already and found them homes. It wasn't difficult, they reek of Lemon Pledge. I am dying to see how these turn out.

Killercookies
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi San 

this is your shiva dawg at day 48 from the start of bud development  she’s is really starting to bulk up know  I figure I’ll start flushing next watering and start checking tricones  in 10 days 8DE0B898-8CD3-4495-8E13-8F1624CFEA45.thumb.jpeg.5efade19bdc435656d2705c587692b80.jpeg

thanks 

paps 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

ooey, looking great. fellas B)

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

@Papalag

your shivadawg has a lot of the shiva in the leaf but the plant still speaks 'dawg'.

how does she smell, mate?

@oldschoolsg wow, big ladies, hehe ... easily dwarfed the rest in the tent.

i am very happy you made some F2's of my "lemon bubba" aka. "BLT" :)

curious about how they will come out, what kinda male was it? in case you

used a fatleafed lemon-zinger with late colors on his leafs, then you will be

transferring my preferred goal for this line into your f2.

@Gimme5minutes

my gear is made for indoors, really. but i hope they will also perform nicely outside.

you are the only one that seems to have the "killer cookies" going (except me, haha)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1