•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

Yes leafs were pretty wide but the smell seemed lemon all the way. Great vigor and awesome smells (better than some ladies hihi) 

it was a nice studd :) i would say pretty balanced but def had some lemon in him ;) 

out of the 3 females found one that seem to produce much bigger than the others. One of them has much smaller buds but the frosting is intense(bubbaleaning) The third one seems like a balanced bubbalemon but producing much smaller buds than the big girl. 

they all got hit but im especially curious with the f2 from the big girl :dribble:

@santero you are the man!!! :verrygood

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, santero said:

ooey, looking great. fellas B)

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

@Papalag

your shivadawg has a lot of the shiva in the leaf but the plant still speaks 'dawg'.

how does she smell, mate?

@oldschoolsg wow, big ladies, hehe ... easily dwarfed the rest in the tent.

i am very happy you made some F2's of my "lemon bubba" aka. "BLT" :)

curious about how they will come out, what kinda male was it? in case you

used a fatleafed lemon-zinger with late colors on his leafs, then you will be

transferring my preferred goal for this line into your f2.

Hi San 

it’s a very nice  sent I can’t place it 

also never could pick apart a sent,  nose broken to many times as a young man . A bit hard on the body as a youth lol 

but looking forward to smoking some really soon 

thanks bro 

• Like 1

I have a couple going, I think.. heh.. I lost tags from the weather. And, sadly they were put to the side for a while. So, Once they get larger I may need assistance in recognizing them. I also should have two (i have one labled) Onyx Fire (SiFi Blaze x BLT), so it may look similar. And, a couple of JC Haze (Sannies Jack x SF). They're looking good and I'm moving them all into better potting or in the ground. I may get some of those killer cookies into the party too. What the hell..

They should fill up pretty good soon. I'm starting to show them all love now. The weather has been harsh and they need some babying. I may drop a couple more of the BLT for smoke and a possible male. 

• Like 1

speaking of things we have going ...

i started some more of my own lines ;)

DSC06761.thumb.JPG.58461486114e77e6e0cd41d5a780f044.JPG

SOUR BITE = sour diesel ibl, 2006 RIRI x chewie F1-male

(-> chewie = stardawg x sour diesel ... so, this is a sour BX-type)

THERMITE = white fire, LC cut x sour diesel ibl 2010-male

(-> kush/og-lady to a sour diesel-male ... curious if they rock or flop)

KILLER COOKIES = gsc forum cut x killer queen IBL

(-> this is a freebie of mine at seedheaven, an old classic meets a new hype)

AFGHAN SUNSET = lavender, clone only x deep chunk IBL-males

(-> soma's very own lavi-selection to original tom hill DC-males)

and

DSC06760.thumb.JPG.2a00e2d0a3e45123a8d050d3054ee7cc.JPG

LEMON PIñATA = tijuana, landrace-lady x lemon thai F1-male

(-> the lemon candy male went on the strawberry mexican)

TAYBERRY = eskobar's BBI, F5-lady x chocolate thai F4-male

(-> let's get the chocothai out of the beebee again, eh?)

HOLY LOUIE = holy princess x LUI F1-males

(-> one of eskobar's most amazing creations meets a true "legend" from past days)

MERCURY = larry lurex, F1-lady x sanfune F2-males

= (holy princess x lemon larry) X (holy princess x chocolate cheese)

two of my own lines combined for an extra good yielding

and more balanced effected "holy princess"-hybrid.

if any of those lines is of interest = i can keep you posted :)

enjoy your smokes, everybody and thank you all for sharing your plants with me !

if anyone feels like growing some SANgear = write me ... and if anybody wants to

support all the free sharing, can do so by following the link in my signature below.

• Like 12

Yes! Very interesting things there. Already I'm dancing for the Tayberry and the Lemon Piñata, for sure. I need to think on the others. That first one sounds tasty, too.. Sour Bite.. yep.. that's 3... I'll be back, heh.

• Thanks 1

Any pics of the afghan sunset in the making ? sounds fantastic , they all do : )

• Thanks 1

Santero! You´re such a baaad man - looks like you´ve open up another candy store  :icecream:  Lovin´it, mate - all of it!!

Keep it green!

Wilbur

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My brother they are all very interesting 

let us know when available PL:jump:EASE 

peace 

• Thanks 1

Holy P x LUI...........................oh baby!!!!! That should be GOOD!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

All sounds excellent brother :punk:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow bro,  you are making more killer strains......put me down for a pack of each....all your gear has been awesome. :grinning_respect:

• Thanks 1

Lemon Piñata sounds like a party, and that Mercury! All of them sound awesome. Looking forward to watching the grow-show.
Awesome stuff-a-brewing, Sans

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, santero said:

LEMON PIñATA = tijuana, landrace-lady x lemon thai F1-male

(-> the lemon candy male went on the strawberry mexican)

TAYBERRY = eskobar's BBI, F5-lady x chocolate thai F4-male

(-> let's get the chocothai out of the beebee again, eh?)

HOLY LOUIE = holy princess x LUI F1-males

(-> one of eskobar's most amazing creations meets a true "legend" from past days)

MERCURY = larry lurex, F1-lady x sanfune F2-males

= (holy princess x lemon larry) X (holy princess x chocolate cheese)

two of my own lines combined for an extra good yielding

and more balanced effected "holy princess"-hybrid.

if any of those lines is of interest = i can keep you posted :)

enjoy your smokes, everybody and thank you all for sharing your plants with me !

Awsome line up!

Although I prefer sativas they all sounds pretty appealing.

Lemon Pinata is planned for autumn.

Please keep us posted

Luma

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Santero Bro you da man:grinning_respect::tu:dope:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to growing out Lemon Bubba and Killer Cookies this fall.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@coxnox

mate, how are you :) i have no one seen grown it out yet,

but it's quite new, very limited (and not coming back).

i grew some of the (bm#9 x gsc forum) that "happened to me" while growing this hermie forum cut last year.

these beans grew out very nice, though. she makes very nice babies, imo. i kept one of those and called her

"groot" for short and fun, lol ... i will grow her a few times more and then maybe share her out. she is to good

to just toss, imo ... maybe someone else also likes her strong grapey taste and lazy-making toke, i really dig it

so far, a nice grape stomper/cookies-variation.

DSC06718.thumb.JPG.8bb1c478581a38ca1ae7f19bd91161ee.JPG

great taste was involved in finding the bm#9 for sure.

thank you for your great eye and kind sharing spirit, bro (!!)

i myself won't dive anymore in to the "killer grapes". i would like to use a different source for "grapefruit".

i have some some lines ready to pop to look for that and make my own varieties. (st#3, dynamite, dirty

heri, grapegod, grape13, glo ect ... maybe i find something nice in there to combine to my males or even

a nice male to start some interesting lines with.)

• Like 8

(sorry for double-posting, but this post has it's own looong train of thought.)

this posts is supposed to become a playful and thoughful description of how i would really
"breed" something ... the word gets thrown around so easily these days, and i am sure many
of you (at least the "old school") thinks similar. todays stuff is highly "not bred" at all, just
mixed and remixed again ... not always with bad results, that's not the point but not being
worked into real strains anymore. so, leaving judgments outside of the equasion: we are all
just hacks, not breeders,haha ...some aspire to do more then others, but we are ALL just
jokers to some of the real deal big headz (that's not people that boast about it in the first
place, btw.)

to be clear. so far i don't consider myself a breeder (yet), although i started making seeds
right away eight years ago. but i moslty just grow buds and keep to myself, just enjoy the
many varieties that are out there, while most of the things i do = i share out.

my seedmaking is mostly a private matter, not commercial. that's why i don't advertise my
work, just report about some of my grows from time to time ... for now and atm my ope-
ration consist of reproducing a few of eskobar's classic lines  and realising a few of the ideas
we both had talked about as well (this i do privately and only for myself, while other old
varieties get reproduced for the public via the derg corra colletive). along these  adventures
i also create my own humble hacks on the sidelines with all the plants in my cabs (various
"elite"clones, keepers or testers from my own seedlines + some of the repro-stuff too and
also plants from seed via various sources, just stuff i am interested in).

to my idea: i was thnking about maybe combining my cheetos (cheese x sour diesel) with
the livers clone from UK = (cheese x blueberry) X (cheese x sour diesel) = "dead rabbits"

but ... first the cheetos needs to become a real strain = i'll have to mate it to herself often
enough to have males from it breed relatively true, before i can use it and actually call it
"breeding". i mean biolocically/botanically speaking, as in science ... everything before a
stable/inbred parent, using "random males" is just "seedmakeing",not "breeding" ... and it
always just stays a 'gamble'. even with such genetically expressive varieties like skunk and
diesel from this example. (it should be obvious, that using poly-hybrids on top of that just
results in much more unreliable results, because ALL genetics involved express themselves
and re-arrange to (just another) 'unstable' expression. a slippery slope, because when using
males from an unfinished variety (like we all do nowadays as as standard) means unreliable
outcome, not a bad one, but still just a (many times lucky) "shot in the dark".

it does take a few generations of inbreeding to find a (breeding-)keeper in your/my/our own
variety ... no "f1" (like i described, made from "unfinished P1"), will be different ... not even
my own. we all need to be more honest here, imho. we need to really work, not just mumbo-
jumbo some hopes and false promises and expect everybody and ourselves to believe we
are magicians, just because we like the few phenos we bump into in our testgrows of these
still unworked/unreliable lines. just because one plant shows favorable traits it doesn't mean
she/he gives it off to its kids ect. ... it takes time and effort to find these specimens. imho we
must be honest and admit, that most seedmakers today are mainly just marketing the "first
step of a project that could result in a fine strain"-f1's and we need to be humble while work-
ing our own lines into something original and of worth, need to respect the work of our peers
and colleagues while doing so and through this evolve into people of integrity and earn the
respect and acknowledgement that we desire/deserve, not just expect or demand it, lol. (we
are humans, not apes *with all due respect*) ... that's what i believe ... i will always try to act
and be as honest and open/friendly/ helpful as possible before even start to expect the same
back. i can't but feel pity for anyone that rather competes, then cooperates (1:11) *not smart*

anyhoo, let's keep spinning the idea of real breeding. .. a stable cheetos-male, true bred,
must be first created (by taking the initial cross to maybe f4 or more generations) and then
selected (tried out in testlines first). he needs to be used with other ladies in other projects  
to see how exactly he expresses himself, what he inherits to his offspring.

by using elite clones for comparsion of traits, the quest for a male is quite simple and effi-
cient. the "elites" are known to the dot (by growing them for years), so they are more reli-
able then any self-made genetics that have not really been explored yet and can bear all
kinds of surprises ... doing anything else can be explained with honeywords, sure, but it
won't result in anything else, as i have decribed. these ae facts. all "shortcuts" are not true
"breeding", just seeedmaking with great results most of the time (depending with what
genetics one sarted with), but it is still only a lottery ... just luck, not skill.

so, after the cheetos has been made stable, a true breeding male has been selected and
proven, THEN he becomes the father of the fist (real) "dead rabbits"-attempt. these beans
get tested (the livers sadly is NOT stable just a selection from a f1-line, so blueberry and
skunk in her will fight a bit for dominace, but i expect this to not be a big problem, cuz both
their expressions are very favorable/appealing and the cheese in the cheetos will tip the
balance anyhow) ... my "dead rabbits"-goal would be a cheese-dominant plant that shows
strong blueberry terps but also has the diesel-stank to her on a bed of cheese = tastebomb.

while combining he exquisit effect and taste of the cheese to a bit of the other two highs
and tastes is already mouthwatering. the potency should be through the roof, while the
fragrance would reach seriously paranoid proportions. what a nice idea for a project, imo.
something like that would be worthile i think, but it's just a play of thought ...

real breeding of only one real strain takes years ... so, the thing i will most likely do is "just"
a simple cross of my f1-cheetos to the livers clone, to shuffle up the genetics and find some
nice phenos to smoke. it's a good thing that i am just a humble seeedmaker, not one of those
"breeders" ... so, i'll have fun either way and everyone i share my humble seeds with to will
hopefully enjoy them too.

DSC06792.thumb.JPG.2f8e901d7a7fc687f4ab8314337035a2.JPG

here is a ittle peek of the currently grown few lines that i mentioned a few posts earlier (and
some of the f3 "chewie"-seedrun of my onw stardawg x sour diesel-variety on the right side)
these i am selecting for chem-traits, just 4 fun and to get to learn them ... (chem = special)

really guys, pressure-less work is like heaven, nothing can disturb the peace that
comes from it :) enjoy your smokes, everybody. best vibes to everyone reading.

oi, @coxnox broski :)

the "groot" i mentioned earlier accidentially catched some

chem-pollen and only one single bean formed *cool bonus*

it's the plant under the little baggie on the right side =

(bm#9 x forum) aka. 'groot' X onycd v3 = "dawgbone" (lol)

let's see if she grows into anything special *dribbling feetz*

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

it's "bright moments" by gage green :) sorry for just using the abbrevation, bro.

she is a grape stomper bx and compares very nice to the real deal GS, imo.

only her trichage is a bit more and coxnox's selection even surpasses the

clone with a really strong stingy-tangy-grapefruit smell and taste mixed with

the gassy-fuely thingie from the dawg/sour in there. i had to hit her up, lol.

this BM won't get used in official projects of mine directly, but i will most likely

keep working with the seedlines i made with her to keep it more original/unique.

• Like 4

I grow that one as well, BM, sometimes she comes out with a beautiful sage green color, this one I call the COPD smoke ha ha she is so gently on your lungs, all can smoke her. :)

@gardenartus

do you mean blue magoo or bright moments by BM?

(now i am confused, haha ... damn, abbrevations *lol*)

you grow lots of indican's gear, right?

he used blue magoo bx2 at some point, i think (?)

that's why i ask :)

• Haha 1

ow yeah, that's a good one ... "SD", haha.

sunshine daydream, sour diesel, stardawg ect ect ect :huh::blink::nerd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1