•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

Good questions Goodfellow....I have been searching the threads trying to find same info. Can't wait for them to hit the mail box...should be soon.

Got mine today, yours should be here soon..

• Like 1

expected flotimes of the lines:

- shiva dawg, around 8 weeks (some 9 weeker chem-phenos ... look for a 8we purple chem ;))

- lemon bubba, 10-12 weeks (the longer the flo and narrower the leaf, the more LT is showing)

- chocolate kush, 9-11 weeks (the longer the flotime, the more CD will be influencing the result)

lines are yet untested, but i expect them to do very well.

the bubba kush used is the 93original cut, takes around 9-10, WLD with strong couchlock.

stardawg is = illuminati cut (also known as the nag champa cut in the past), 9 weeks, very

nice chem#4-phenotype with some traits of the chemd poking through. vers troing stink and

very strong balanced effects (being more 'body' in nature). the triangle kush is modern og/

classic kush-melting, very good imo, an excellent and reliable plant with medium yields, very

strong effect as well ... all tk-phones will be top shelf, imho (no matter the male, lol.). choco

kush will have high male ratios, as the same cd male was used as in the "chocolate fudge".

tackle the bubba is not easy for any line, so i think the BK will show strong in the lemon bubba.

the LT f1 male will increase the flowering time by about a week or two and will bring in some really

nice lemons and creative effects to the kushy/choco/coffe and 'warm blanket'-effect the bubba has,

while raising the yield that is very small in the bubba by herself.

the tk will take longer and have some more heady/creative/mod enhancing effect added by the LT.

stardawg will have some purple now and take a week less, while huge yields can be potentially found.

the m39 f1- male used came from a pack of seeds from 1987, from way back (thanks to my friend med-

user/woodhorse seeds in canada for letting me repro these gems !!).

• Like 13

Hey San nice to read some background info on these crosses!

Although I won't grow these the info on lemon Bubba came in handy as I have my last few Molokai seeds are in veg now. Unfortunately they are just three, but still I hope to get at least a male and a female to make my own F2. Should there be some interesting phenos I will go for it.

Your crosses seem to bridge or bring together old an new genetics, very nice!

Thanks SAN, a lot of good and very useful info there.

Thank you SAN! That was excellent!

I knew these were probably extra special strains and now I know. You didn't hold back with the parents... '93 Bubba, Triangle, Illuminati cut - Stardawg, Lemon Thai...

I hope these do well, as I think they sound like absolute winners just by the notes. So glad to see you get some gear out SAN. You deserve it.

peace

mrG

the "sno troers" are not started yet ... *red cheeks*

i will finish this current run and will start some then ;)

i have some "lemon larry f2" (2 lines) and some "cheesy

princess" up and running and will report about them here.

i started these old seeds from 2013 and had a great germination rate *yay*

let's have a look at these. the LL's i will repro again (F3) and in the cheesy princess

i hope to find find a very nice male to make a second backcross to my holy princess

keeper (maybe i have to F2 them first & then look again for a better one ... let's see

together, eh?)

"snow thrower"-seed will get started before the winter ends, tho. i want to find "sour buds

covered in white goo with strong effects/yields/ stink" and hit those phenos to each other

(F2 and then also F3) to hit males from that F3's back to the ecsd and sd ibl clones (and

the white, of course) again, to make them dominant for one (or the other parent) ect ect.

... this will be fun :)

• Like 7

It will be fun watching. You already lost me there a little with the snow thrower, heh. I'm still at lesson one, basic pollination.. :D

Wishing you good luck and the best vibes. This forum is about to get real spicy with all of you guys working so hard. We'll be glad to smoke it all up and take the pictures of it too. It's what we do. :icecool

peace

mrG

After a long slightly nerve racking wait my SAN seeds have finally made it home safely. They are already packed up with some desiccant in a vac seal bag in the fridge waiting for their time to come. Loving the genes in a lot of these crosses, can't wait to grow em all out! I got: lemon chiesel, chocolate chiesel, wonka's diesel, toblerone, strawberry chocolate, sanfune f2 ,chocolate puff, chocolate ghost, and chocolate fudge. They all sound good!

• Like 1

Hey SANbro, I finally got my seeds dropped for the next run. I have 3 of the Chocolate Kush, and 3 of the ShivaDawg planted and waiting.

I'll get some pics in here soon!

Thanks! Peace

mrG

let's hope you find a female in such small number (i mean in the cd-.cross *wink*)

or how a professional like sannie would say ...

I also hope for you there is a female in the 3 seeds, with 3 seeds it is always a gamble.

greetz sannie

so far about 75% males and 25% females in the lines made with this dude.

maybe peepz should pop more and get their chances higher? we could still

scrap plants later on ;)

having said that ... i hope you find some great smoke in those gifts, brother :)

the shivadawg will have some nice mixed phenos of "new" and "old" genetics.

the "shiva"-male (NL#5 clone x skunk #1 male) was made by SSSC in 1987, original pack.

• Like 4

Thank you! I looked at them all and picked the ShivaDawg for the one to grow, then I added the CK. :-)

I'll get 3 beans from the CK out of the way if they are males, ha. Then next time my chances go up. I'll get a female this time!

Nothing to do but wait now! Best vibes on the new endeavor!

Peace

mrG

I'm saving the LB for the run after this when I'll have more Sativa doms in there.

Edited by Mr Goodfellow

Well, the 2 Lemon Bubba popped their little heads out of the soil yesterday, 3 days in the dirt. They will be going into flower as soon I can make some room. Probably 2 weeks.

give them good vegtime, justcozz.

the bubbas usually dominate the lines they have been used in and grow slooow ;)

mr.g

ah i see, hehe ... may you find good smoke in them, bro !

• Like 2

@San, I remember you saying the LB would be a little longer in growing. I took that into account.

I'll be watching @Justcozz. I kind of wanted to start that one, too.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Yeah, LB is a fairly long flower time, but I'm ok with it. It will fit in just right with everything else. Also, that's why I dropped a couple of Airborne Jack, had to get a quick flower in the room. Super fast sativa, think it was done in 40-42 days? That's almost quicker then an auto.

I will get the rest of SAN's gear going in the next run.

Thanks again SAN for the killer beans.

• Like 1

LB will need long veg time and also flower a bit longer about 10 weeks, some earlier.

NAW's airborne jack is amazing (much more sativa tho , so this will grow and flower

very fast in comparsion *rocketspeed*)

• Like 6

I'll run the AJ next run. It sounds nice if they can get it dialed in. Seems like they said it was still lacking in flavor maybe? I know they were going to work with her a little more. It'll be fun to look for what they missed! ha. Fat chance. Not much gets by those guys.

I can't wait for the LB. I'll have the spring and summer to work with too when I get to her. I'd hate to try and rush it. I bet it is one tasty smoke!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Airborne Jack is on crack.....she just looses it in any way.

She will not grow normal as she has the room to root she just explodes in no time and the stems with leafs grow in a U-turn of just 90* degrees out of the stems. She cannot contol the immence Hulk powers that are combined with this growth style/pattern.

It looks like she is on hydro with no limits, giving her extended amounts of nutes and absorbing it all like it is Red bull...

She is flowered for the second time to see if all goes well, in the mean time the male is tested excessively to produce healthy offspring.

First let's see some of Sanman's gear, i'll will folow on the side but with a hawk eye as you all know lol.

What is the upcoming strain/cross that is shown here?

Good growing!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

ps: Green Manalishi lines are ready for you bro if you need some ;-)))

• Like 4

Ah, now I remember about the AJ, the beast. Maybe I'll order a couple straight jackets before I start.

I wish you guys all the best in your collaborating. We tokers can only benefit!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

First let's see some of Sanman's gear, i'll will folow on the side but with a hawk eye as you all know lol.

ohmy ... i hope i am worthy :blush:

this is SanFune (holy princess f1 x chocolate cheese, regular version)... day 49 on mapito (400w).

gallery_3734_2425_62005.jpg

thanks to eskobar for helping to evaluate the F2,

the inspiration and the fantastic starting genetics.

more under 250w (in one gallon pots)

gallery_3734_3829_902.jpg

gallery_3734_3829_61469.jpg

it is sticky stuff for sure, lol ...

and this here is "lemmy", my humble ecsd (same cut as USC) x lemon larry (real f1 male)

gallery_3734_5228_116705.jpg

gallery_3734_5228_209332.jpg

even the "popcorn" drips trichs

gallery_3734_5228_3467.jpg

smells and tastes like classic headband (diesel and kush mixed)

this is sloth, wonderfully uniform ... 4 weeks from seed.

gallery_3734_5705_170868.jpg

after around eight weeks of flo under a PL-L 110w ...

the mother of the F2, hit by two males to make the seeds

gallery_3734_2425_455311.jpg

(i wonder how she would perform under 600w, lol)

gallery_3734_2425_338299.jpg

almost no widow or NL or HP in here anymore ... all g13 indica ...

(including the "boring" taste / smell that nevil himself described.)

gallery_3734_2425_317442.jpg

drypic:

gallery_3734_2425_243856.jpg

i am very eager to start the "snow thrower", "cheetos" (cheese, x sour d), "chewie"

(stardawg x sour d) and other projects.

i made around 400 (fook!!) first-crosses in the last four years with (so-called) "elites",

that i want to explore now to have a look and go deeper into the lines ... with all of you

guys watching (hopefully with KIND hawk eyes, LOL).

• Like 21

nice update and promising genetics!! Had a ecsd x lemon larry BX1 from alpine. was a really nice one!! usually I'm not into diesel or kush but that was a nice one!!

Flo F2 sounds pretty damn interesting too..Wonder as well how she'd be under 600w.

luma

• Like 1

the LL's i grew were F1 from the original creators (called: elite genetics).

same starting point as alpine ... i made F2 and am about to make an F3.

"lemmy" is also ecsd x LL, but with reversed parents ... i use the same clone

as USC uses for their sour kush. (original DHK clone only ECSD via chaco)

alpine's version is very very good, but its not pure and it is an "incross of an F5 to F7" (or so) now B)

they did cross out their LL-stock to chemDD at some point (but did erase that info from the descriptions

again, tho ... i dunno why *shrug*).

i have not grown or shown any "flo f2" tho ... maybe just a confusion? (my "SLOTH" = not flo ;))

• Like 8

Nice looking stuff, bro. You're geting the most out of 110w!

I like the new names, cheetos, chewy..says it all.

What is Sloth genetics again? I think I asked a while back but have forgotten. Thanks.

ps I have a CK and a SD peeking their heads.... stay tuned!

peace

mrG

• Like 1