•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

@baqualin you helping mr.g is really cool, bro. thank you for the kind spirit :)

(it's always a very special pleasure to see legit people just freely sharing.)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, santero said:

@baqualin you helping mr.g is really cool, bro. thank you for the kind spirit :)

(it's always a very special pleasure to see legit people just freely sharing.)

Hey SAN, I drove up last week and met up with Baqualin for the first time. He's a great guy and we had a good time. Just like being in the forum but live, lol.. We plan on networking a little and that should benefit us both.

He gifted me a few cuts but one I've wanted for a long time, Blue Orca Haze. I also have the Velvet Orca and a cut of Sugar Punch that he had flowering at home and it's a nice one. Very stinky. We have plenty to work with now, so we hope to help each other, move things along a little faster. Then, everybody will get to share! 

@Santero, I'd like to put a few pics up in here later, for you to look at. I lost tags to my pots outside on a few plants. I have the Lemon Bubba and Justcozz's Onyx Fire (Kinkyblaze x Lemon Bubba or vis-versa). I have 4 plants, that I know are one or the other... I'm thinking I know which is which, because of the little I've seen of Bubba Kush.

I'll try and get good pics today. They're all on flower now. Thanks for everything! peace

• Like 4

ow, baqua is good people. generous and savvy too, has been around for

a while ... you are in great luck to be able to hang with him (!) *so cool*

and wow, that swami gear will KILL for sure ...

brace yourself for some really good genetics ;)

i hope i can help with your pics, mate ... let's give it a try (here or in private).

• Like 1

Will do. Let me get them on later tonight. Sort of busy atm. They're all flowering and smelling very nice, so, it won't matter, really, lol.. 

Hey San, if you happen to remake the Silver Lemon Haze, please keep me in mind. The guy at Seedheaven sold my pack of seeds I ordered. Since you only have one choice in stock, I told him to send that. 

The one coming sounds nice. Silver Diesel Haze. peace

• Thanks 1

no one needs to use them ... and you know it, brother.

if you want to support the free sharing, tho ...

then you will have to use one of the shops, i fear.

but please support for "supports" sake. try not to fall into "customer

mode" when you are actually "just" helping all of the free sharing ;) 

i will always send out whatever i still have in numbers for free to anyone asking

(like the five lines i send to you so far) ... but i can only help, if you hit me up per-

sonally, mate. i have no influence over any shop (as it's not my mission to sell !)

in the end you have payed around 20€ for six lines ...

and i will always send more for free anytime you ask.

(that's not so bad, i hope? :unsure:)

any news on the pictures you wanted me to help you with, bro?

• Like 5

Hey bro, sorry. I reacted right after the email from SH.

It was just frustrating that I was trying to give you a little support, and I rarely get to buy anybody's seeds.

I was really looking forward to that one strain but that's all it is, a single strain.

Thanks for all the love bro... next time I just ship you some cash. :tu I'm growing your stuff right now and I have nothing to complain about. Nothing but love bro.

peace

• Like 3

ow yeah ... that's another thing, lol:

i personally won't ever accept money for my creations in a private transaction B)

IF you want to support the free shares = please use one of the shops (limited packs only).

and if you want some gifts (of my choice, while trying to respect wishes) = write me ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I knew that. I just took that part out of my post.

I was letting my personal life's issues and emotions bleed over into my social life.. sorry for that.

I appreciate all you do for us all bro. But, I gotta admit, it does make it tough for me to do business with the place if they won't assure you that you (limited packs only) are your's when you buy them. Taking you out of the equation, and if it was anyone else, I would not purchase there again since there is no guarantee that your purchase will be honored. When I bought my seeds there were 3 in stock. I get an email 3 weeks later saying he sold mine because he thought he could get more from you....? That's a terrible way to treat your customers. After he had my cash in his hands, that's when he emails me to tell me he has no seeds.

Not a biggie bro. No ill will to you. peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/17/2019 at 12:37 AM, santero said:

no one needs to use them ... and you know it, brother.

if you want to support the free sharing, tho ...

then you will have to use one of the shops, i fear.

but please support for "supports" sake. try not to fall into "customer

mode" when you are actually "just" helping all of the free sharing ;) 

i will always send out whatever i still have in numbers for free to anyone asking

(like the five lines i send to you so far) ... but i can only help, if you hit me up per-

sonally, mate. i have no influence over any shop (as it's not my mission to sell !)

in the end you have payed around 20€ for six lines ...

and i will always send more for free anytime you ask.

(that's not so bad, i hope? :unsure:)

any news on the pictures you wanted me to help you with, bro?

What a awesome guy you are...Not many like you still around!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Santero is all about the genetics.. so glad to have him as a friend. Just for the knowledge, but he's also been very kind and donated things to me as well as the whole site. Can't get any better than that. His gear has been a part of every grow for the last 4... some were males and never made it but he's helped me get back up to speed in growing with good genetics. It would be real hard for me if it weren't for the "passionate about cannabis" people like Santero. All respect. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Noticed the other day your seeds were available at hempdepot. I will definitely pick up some Sanfune soon. Since *legalization* we can't import seeds to Canada anymore and have to purchase them from Canadian sellers or the goverment. It would be nice if Sannie's seeds ended up there as well, I really miss Sugar Punch. Oh, and the Bubba Lemon and Killer Cookies are performing just fine outdoors, they love the September rain.

• Thanks 3

Hey San, not sure if this one is yours or not, but I had not seen this one before on SH. -Mullumbimby Madness x Thai 78 AKA 78 Golden Thai-  A thai and aussie will make fire!

But my eyes popped out when I got my order and it was in there.

I just wanted to say the taproot will not stay in the shells. I placed them in a bit of H2O2/water, wrote the time, date, and what they are down. 

I trimmed up a finished SugarPunch, went out cut the grass, came back in, got a shower, slipped on the garden shoes, and went down to finish off some things, and I don't even know why, as it was like 5-6 hours later, but as I looked in the shot glass, 2 of the taproots were poking out already!!! The next morning all but 2 did not crack.

I've seen 12 hours taps MANY times in the past 20 years....but 5-6 hours, I did not think that was even possible!!

I'm also very happy to run  cheetos and chief wigwam .

Since I'm not  an auto fan, I'm going to run the freeb, DAP late phenos, I got, to see what the auto-buzz is all about. Thanks again!

best to you all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Webe! Good to see you around.I was wondering where you got off to. Sort of slow around here these days. Sounds like you have green plans in your future. peace

• Like 1

Okay, here are some pics of plants that I lost the tags to. One is Onyx Fire, I know. Another one I'm pretty sure is. But two I don't know. The type of flower is what makes me wonder.

I had some Lemon Bubba but can't remember how I ended up because tags got lost. I had lots of problems with seedlings and clones and it went on forever which didn't help things. Onyx Fire has Lemon Bubba as a parent, so that's why I thought you would recognize a LB if you saw one, San. No biggie anyway. They're all dank as hell.

Onyx Fire

IMG_2648.thumb.jpeg.1d358c38a77921877bc61b96daba54ea.jpeg

Same Onyx Fire on the left and the little one is a mystery. 

IMG_2657.thumb.jpeg.e1af6c09e72784df859d17f01548c702.jpeg

The little mystery one. I thought it might be LB that is a Bubba leaner... It was a troubled seedling or clone, but once it got healthy it never grew more than 3 fingered leaves and lots of one finger.

IMG_2785.thumb.jpg.3f9e8809d4912db0b412e83fd63811c6.jpg

IMG_2798.thumb.jpg.c4b53fe7abd408924f401a2af5e779cf.jpg

The next one I have questions because the flower looks different than the OF. 

IMG_2394.thumb.jpeg.59768b6241ecb906cf761d451d328efe.jpeg

IMG_3064.thumb.jpeg.f55df7508c59ed6922972fdc10607a5c.jpeg

This one JC said he thinks is OF. Me too, now, because the flower looks the same. Different color and structure, but flowers the same way and looks the same from the top.

IMG_2698.thumb.jpg.bbdeef3105aa175615cc45249fd57d2f.jpg

IMG_2692.thumb.jpeg.05cf0b6a63be05198c3ad03cc754c892.jpeg

Any opinions? Thanks!

• Like 2

hmmm... 

I'll work on getting it straight again. I uploaded all the pics yesterday but just now tried to post it.... guess I have to start over. 

There we go... carry on

The second to last pic isn’t coming up for me....

the small one with the single finger leaves, you said was a clone? I’m going to guess that as Lemon Bubba....leaves look a little thin for LB, but 3 finger and single finger leaves is what I got when she was cloned. It rooted easy, just grows a little weird and never got the fingers back. 

Looks like only one turned colors for you.....maybe it’s the sun...I wonder if they don’t get enough light in the grow room to keep them green...

they all look good, you are going to have some very nice smoke when they get jarred up.

Just an editing issue. No photo goes there. 

What about the colored one? That flower is really different than the other two tall ones. It’s more coarse, with real thick pistils and heavy leaf type calyxes. Just curious. It has good sized buds like the other two. 

I’m gonna try more Lemon Bubba right away. I have my germination station back online. B) They’ll start out perfect again as they should. They’ll catch up quick to the current run in the dungeon  

I finally moved downstairs and that was the hardest part.... making the move.; psychologicaly speaking.  It means constant work for a bit but not a problem now that I started. It could be epic. Pot work plus veggies in another area. Then I can safely farm all year.

Still curious if you or San might recognize that colored plant.  They all smell AAA+ and are very greasy. Thanks to you both, San and JC. These are so nice to me. I already want more before I harvest. 

Pics on the downstairs once I can make my phone do it. Desktop down atm. peace

39EE66A0-E7E5-435D-BEED-F1298600FBCB.jpeg

• Like 3

The color is what I expect from them all, San’s LB and the OF. It comes from the Bubba San used to make the LB. I am pretty surprised not all of them are dark, you will see when you grow them indoors...The color always showed first where the leaves were shaded by other leaves then slowly everything darkened. I think you are not getting the color because of the sunlight...

The one started early and the bright green one was a lot darker. It’s the only plant I have turning color. A couple are getting lavender under the leaves. 

Thanks. I’m gonna start more and not lose track this time. All stinkers and very greasy good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

heya, everyone B) 

hope ur well, mates.

these are around four and a half weeks in ...

(some trips on them ladies, but so far, so good.)

taste buds (larry lurex x sanfune)

1607532505_tastebuds.thumb.JPG.a8d4b1ac777907571cb6f3da2b359f08.JPG

tayberry (blueberry x chocolate thai) ... CT-pheno

968176869_tayberry(2).thumb.JPG.8cb758bb8944edcfd0b1f025d21dd675.JPG

tayberry (blueberry x chocolate thai) ... BB-pheno

tayberry.thumb.JPG.a0d41923d81f46a8bc3d89e7584c2c3f.JPG

lemon piñata (tijuana x lemon thai)

1777275611_lemonpiata.thumb.JPG.3ddabf3f6a67a78ed947f499aad02ea1.JPG

larry lurex (holy princess x lemon larry) - day 56 since flip, time to chop her

1095616794_larrylurex.thumb.JPG.c9f641ad8dbfb211eaf45216b12f6905.JPG

killer cookies (gsc forum x killer queen)

1672102932_killercookies.thumb.JPG.e8e8a6e0d5d3242ccdebd03d087a002f.JPG

holy lui (holy princess x lui)

2112398433_holylui.thumb.JPG.1e2a6e6a4019fb8acea2c3ba50fbfeb8.JPG

afghan sunset
(lavender x deep chunk)

1777847967_afghansunset.thumb.JPG.ba273c598f20da8efc7259ddd266c39e.JPG

enjoy your smokes :)

On 9/23/2019 at 2:25 PM, webeblzr said:

Hey San, not sure if this one is yours or not, but I had not seen this one before on SH. -Mullumbimby Madness x Thai 78 AKA 78 Golden Thai-  A thai and aussie will make fire!

But my eyes popped out when I got my order and it was in there.

oops, did not answer to this, mate, my apologies !

my creations are marked by my logo in freebie section. the rest of the
lines is not made by me,  but by other seedmakers of the SH-collective.

the LL x mm/thai78 is made by bob green and was donated as freebie to SH.
i feel very honored  that bob liked the Lemon Larry F2's i made for derg corra.
hitting those with the golden thai = killer good. i'm fairly sure these will rock !!

i have some of those too, but i have not enough space to start some right now ... *darn*

BUT i started some other aussie feminized gems this round (thank you, bb *OZweedrules*)
ecsd dhk, love potion and banana og clone to the reversed "mox"-clone = mullum/oaxacan ;)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hey San, thank you for taking some time to explain that.

They are going crazy, and I'll be up potting them once again, into my first organic medium mix, after seeing Baq's mix,  and reading a bunch of others...but wanted my own blend, so either, total failure, or smooth running, we will see.

18 weeks of flower, so I'm a bit out of my element, but man I'm in love with this project, Thank you Bob Green!!

Take care San, and thank you also.

• Like 2