•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

My camera is kaput so I can not show any snaps, of the Killer Grape buds.

Just absolute eye candy!! Nose candy, and smoking her is a wonderful joyous ride!!

The Queen Bee, is most excellent buds also, but I will sample her today.

Stunning work!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Sloth only one out of 4 to make it 

E728C1A9-F050-44AD-AB40-F7881A30BBF9.jpeg

Looks like a happy one.

What cross is Sloth?

• Like 3

"sloth" is a g13/hashplant x g13/black widow-seedline from around five or six years ago ;)
it actually shows g13indica-traits (as opposed to tripple the promise and none the delivery).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I’m really looking forward to this one hope she is a she ,kinda leaning that way is it more on the g13 side or black widow pheno never grew either before only male so far is a LUi and he just might have some fun with sloth if she’s up for it ! 

• Like 4

Great thread! I purchased some Cheetos a while back and look to pop those here in a few. Any tips for growing out the Cheetos strain? Is it a very smelly plant? I've never tried UK Cheese so looking forward to seeing how that turns out crossed with the Sour Diesel. I will post up pics when I do pop these. Any advice/tips info on growing out Cheetos would be appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work!

• Like 6

San I see great lakes genetics has more of your gear awesome bro  

I picked a zoidfume mom for clones on my next run  and see is beautiful 

thanks ounce again for all the great work you do 

paps 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Man my plants do not look nearly as nice those!!

The SFV78 at 10 weeks. Damn come on MAY!!!

Thank you again Bob Green, if you see this, I wish i could do better by them. I'm loving my time with them.

SFV78 3 5 2020 027.JPG

SFV78 3 5 2020 029.JPG

SFV78 3 5 2020 035.JPG

• Like 7

the buds do look good from here.....as long as you don´t smoke the Leaves,......;)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, saxo said:

the buds do look good from here.....as long as you don´t smoke the Leaves,......;)

Oh yeah saxo, they are rabbit food.

I'll put a bunch back in my garden that looks like a weed patch right now, and with in a few days all gone. Or I''ll collect a tote full and crush them by hand and scatter them about back there, like dried canna chips!! Then the whole garden web chain gets some. 

But yeah, I'm struggling with the early yellowing, and I'm sure that hurts bud size. 

Got some killer good things popping for the year right now also.

Being able to run something from Mel Frank,  is a canna blessing to me, as I purchased their (Ed's) book in 1978, and it is still with me, tattered, torn, chunks falling out of it.

That was also the year my first child was born, so it's some universal OM stuff happening for me, a circle completing, my  ouroboros if you will.

• Like 4

That's really cool bro. I hope to get some of those for my own if work comes along. That is cool karma. The High Times grow mag edition and the books that Ed put out were how we all learned to do it. No internet or cell phones. I kept that grow mag edition forever. That grow would have lots of energy imo,  just because of all of the sentimentality. That's one of the reasons I'd like to get some. It's just the excitement of that attachment to the old days. Ha, back then we had to figure it all out on our own. I really think it's a hoot to have that connection to those times available now. I think I would almost feel negligent if I don't get some! Man, the memories of those early days are really something. What a time we grew up in. Bell bottom pants and black light posters! The heavy 70's!

• Like 3

Hey ya Mr Goodfellow,  if you wanted information you spent time in a library. Now a days, you carry a whole TV station, a whole library,  in your pocket without thinking about it!!

I'm very blessed in this world, and in my weed world, more than overly blessed. In the past few days, every bean I processed, has cracked open, and got dirty. And I cracked a bunch this year!! 

In fact they are calling me, "time for our morning shower" !!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

And, Alaskan Fish Fertilizer! I forgot to mention that one. That was the weed growers fert of choice. Heh, we were organic before the fake shit was even made!

Some of the older guys on the other place have really hooked me up with strains I thought I'd never know. Now, age anxiety is setting in! Will I be able to grow them all before I die?! I better start now to be sure, buwahhahahahah!! :evil:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

SAN Killer Cookies, 67 days, sisters. Beautiful fade, can't wait to try 'em out. Gonna cut them both at 70 days, they can go now but the drying box is full.

20200322_123607.thumb.jpg.f94f7c676b572ba5f59dba37a1d8d876.jpg20200322_123703.thumb.jpg.5299f5271a2d1617df284baefebcadd0.jpg

• Like 11

Beautiful work @Shoeless 

this is shiva dawg at 63 days from flip stacking nicely needs 2 weeks 

308D7ACF-EE72-4D27-A792-6BCB97752006.jpeg

• Like 9

Pretty sure this is the more Indica Diamond version of the Chocolate Diesel, from DCG

3-27-chocoD-w.jpg.b932b3bdc775c847dd497c13133f7e2d.jpg

3-27-chocoD-cu.jpg.29ca64024b557aaea6666ed4f1ab3661.jpg

at about 45 days

:D

• Like 9

I meant to say DCC, or Derg Corra Collective :D

that beauty above can be compared to this, what I'll call the other, more common expression of the Chocolate Diesel F2

3-29-ChocoD.jpg.cfe4be2b73e045408be0f3941f6deed4.jpg

I have two like this, both about 1.5m tall. The bud structure on these is more Diesel, compared to the one on the previous post. All three of these plants have a pungent lemon-fuel aroma. Very nice!

• Like 7

maphial's aka. santasmoke chocolate diesel is good smoke :)
the line i used descends from the one that made the glue (hence
my cross to gg#4 = choco d bx).

the CD-crosses i made turned out great too, but with too many males.

i made a triangle kush x choco diesel (50% of what made the glue and
50% of what made the cookies). this one i have just f2'd using a tk-dom
male and the 'zartbitter' clone that i have been growing for two years now.
gonna test them soon and use males from that to the tk (and others too).
this is gonna be fun! ^_^

gg#4 bx is also almost done, BUT next up for me is more eskobar-repros.
i need to check what i have ... maybe i can do a little list and you guys pick
the next line? anyone up for that?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1