•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

Hey San, Thank you. I also have no desires to support genetic thievery, so for me, big props to you.

Should Bob Green ever release something, I'd like a shot at it, but not by hook or crook. 

I've been posting up my pics of  Australian Dead Heads in  OJD's Connoisseur Genetics, thread at BB. I read that he got them from Kanga, well I sure hope so, as they are super easy to grow, and excellent germ rates. Have not sampled any yet, but #3 is going to be a special lady for sure, last one in flower, and the most covered in diamonds so far.

There is just something very special, not head blasting, or even a sensational taste like your Killer Grape is, but the Mullum just adds a very calming, and fun mental side to it, that Thai's do not do for us. Yeah you get soar  with the Condors, but it so electric neither of us really enjoyed them unless we blended it with some other herb. Felt like a jitter junkies. Mullum adds giggles, and serenity for us anyway.

Sorry to babble, we did not partake in our Covid medicine yet this morning. LOL!

Best to ya San and everyone else.

• Like 5

YES! it was bob :) ( @BobGreen very nice to see you here, mate!)
it proves that i am NOT a walking encyclopedia of strains, haha :ph34r:

(oh-oh, hopefully no one thinks that i believe it is "thievery"
to use these "mullum"-genetics outside of AUS, haha.)

@webeblzr
please ramble on, mate.
cool, i did not know that OJD released the ADH, it reads mighty good.
(damn, now i want some, LOL!)

the roasted duck-nuances coming from the "(Choco ;)) Thai" in the "Casey Jones"
should play very nice with the woody-hazey-piney aromas that come from the mom.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Since I've been on BB for while now, I do see how many folks protect Caps' Mack lines, as when they see them offered, it's posted up. When packets of beans start at $250.00 and walk up to $400.00 I can see how a breeder may/would feel *pick pocketed*, to see knock offs going around much cheaper, and may get pissy about that.

ADH, my first one, I did the twisty stem thing and laid her top 12 inches or so over, as someone did not plan well. The top is still growing well, just looking down.

The #3, much smaller in height, and this did not stretch as much, and her buds got that wet,  look to them. I think she will be the keeper as I always clone everything, then keep or compost what is left. But you never know when hunting.

11 11 2020 004 ADH 2nd an 1st.JPG

11 11 2020 001 ADH 3rd.JPG

• Like 12

ok so i was about to go to page 26 but felt it more prudent to send that PM as instructed by "Sifu San" the nick name mos def fits because he's a master grower and teacher as well imho. his generous nature is quite known by all. thank so much Santa if i could choose to be certain breeders/chuckers you would be one of my multiple beings. mos def 

• Like 3

On 11/16/2020 at 8:09 AM, webeblzr said:

Since I've been on BB for while now, I do see how many folks protect Caps' Mack lines, as when they see them offered, it's posted up. When packets of beans start at $250.00 and walk up to $400.00 I can see how a breeder may/would feel *pick pocketed*, to see knock offs going around much cheaper, and may get pissy about that.

ADH, my first one, I did the twisty stem thing and laid her top 12 inches or so over, as someone did not plan well. The top is still growing well, just looking down.

The #3, much smaller in height, and this did not stretch as much, and her buds got that wet,  look to them. I think she will be the keeper as I always clone everything, then keep or compost what is left. But you never know when hunting.

11 11 2020 004 ADH 2nd an 1st.JPG

11 11 2020 001 ADH 3rd.JPG

nice pussy willows dude. i looked at this thread on the rag https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=372286

so my question to you and @santero is OJD'S ADH THE REVERSE OF NEVILLS HAZE 21 x MULLUMBY MADNESS ? I GOT A BIT CONFUSED. ijs  i have another pheno of the NH21 x MM 10wks and our comrade got the longer pheno version. have to check on him and any progress in germing them.

DO YOU KNOW what is OJD's goal exactly other than a regular seed line of NH x MM ? i'm stoned going caps crazy. fuk it i need to reheat food and eat. thx. dude

i'll have to pm you when i recall what i was going to tell u. i know it was genetics related that might be of interest. give me some time to figure it out lol. 

• Like 3

the ones i grow are:
(oax/mullum) x NLhz (aka. "MOx") and crosses made with that

whatever OJD uses = i don't know ... must be something else,
bcuz in the ones i grow / know the nevil's haze in not involved.

i got other (more pure) mullum-stuff too, like f.e. wifi x mullum, mullum x thai85,
mullum x thai78, nevhaze #21 x mullum, nevhaze #36 x mullum and a few more
fem-lines with mullum too, but i have no time to check on all of them *later, later*
B)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Hey SPW, Santero, this what I got going on, he has this posted up on the seed sight, mullum x nevills haze x casey jones . When I posted the pics up under his desk banner on BB, I had read on one of the sites I found them at, that the ADH is a discontinued line. He posted up that he got into a squabble with one of the seed seller sites, across the pond, and they posted up it was discontinued, that is NOT so. There are plenty of them out there, you just got to hunt them out if your interested. 

I believe he will be making seeds of that strain you listed SPW.

Yeah San your's (Mox)  sounds very interesting.

I got Nevills ON Haze x Nevills On Haze  from Todd Mc site,  almost ready for flower so something without it would be great for a comparison run, since this past year or so, since I got satty fever, ThankS Bob Green !! LOL!! Now I just wish I had better skills to represent them better.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Hey SPW, Santero, this what I got going on, he has this posted up on the seed sight, mullum x nevills haze x casey jones . When I posted the pics up under his desk banner on BB, I had read on one of the sites I found them at, that the ADH is a discontinued line. He posted up that he got into a squabble with one of the seed seller sites, across the pond, and they posted up it was discontinued, that is NOT so. There are plenty of them out there, you just got to hunt them out if your interested. 

I believe he will be making seeds of that strain you listed SPW.

Yeah San your's (Mox)  sounds very interesting.

I got Nevills ON Haze x Nevills On Haze  from Todd Mc site,  almost ready for flower so something without it would be great for a comparison run, since this past year or so, since I got satty fever, ThankS Bob Green !! LOL!! Now I just wish I had better skills to represent them better.

well, damn u just jogged my recall webe :) the site i was trying to recall had Todd's stuff, maybe Bob's stuff then a general category i think. i recall the ON Haze crosses and wanted to know what ON haze is about. JUST googled it and found a complete write up on it by Bob on the site. and he posted it on my birth anniversary. ijs :) 

i checked out a short 4 page thread on ADH on icrag that was cool imho.

@

BobGreen

SO now i'm confused. i just saw ON Haze x Original Haze. based on the write up on ON haze i thought it was original haze. idk can u set me straight please. thx

i saw info in this thread just  now but only you can speak for yourself regardless of the opinions of others correct or not.  i just like to get all the available info and decide for myself ! = https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369619&langid=1

TheDarkStorm post #15

"Chek out the picture hes got...especially the leaves...they resemble the old skunks...lol the funny thing is some one was arguing with me earlier saying nevil didnt get 69 haze seeds..lol has the story changed now...buy the way sams said for years now that non ov those old seeds are left..only his own work"

@hempy post #18 quoted the above from TDS
"Funny you should post that it dose looks like Skunk a mate i sent the link to Nevs mate in Canada said the exact same thing.I thought it my self when i saw it to.I know what Nev had told me but i am trying to mellow these days and pick my fights.No point kicking a dead horse proof is in the seed.Saying that i would love to grow some of Sam's original haze and try it."

I'm wanting to know what you know or think u know. information is power if it's legit.  thx. dude

btw welcome to Open Grow. glad to have you among us mos def !

trying to mellow these days and pick my fights.No point kicking a dead horse proof is in the seed.Saying that i would love to grow some of Sam's original haze and try it.

• Like 3

Hey SPW,

as far as the cannabis lore of ON Haze, it comes from here:https://agseedco.com/blogs/news/original-haze .

There is a thread on OverGrow, from when Todd first started to release, Neville's/Mel Franks work. ON Haze, or what Todd calls Original Haze, the base on most of the crosses on his site.

This here:https://overgrow.com/t/nevil-passes-and-the-seed-drops-start/19437  some good info in there SPW.

It all makes my head spin, and honestly do not read much of it anymore. He does provide a lot of evidence for his story.

I ran the Super Glue x ON Haze very potent and tasty smoke. I also ordered the ON Haze x ON Haze that was last 420 drop. I did not get my seeds when due, and waited a few weeks, and sent Todd a note about them. He replied like 20 minutes later, doubled my order, apologize, for the delay. Very stand up guy to me. So I gifted a 5 pack,  to a good person I respect. I'm just now cycling mine into the flower tent. 

I ran the Mel Frank  96 Skunks also. Lovely bag appeal, for those that sell buddage, however there was no real intense smell from them. They slap you, as you indulge, but even after a 4-5 month cure, no nose candy is to be found. We love the buzz from it, and it makes great edibles.

I had no idea Bob Green was an inmate here for so long!!

I knew nothing of his work, I simply read the info bubble on SH, in the freebie section, when bean buying, and I got the vapors!! I did not care if I got a single plant from the packet, I always wanted to run something with Mullum in it. 12 seeds, 1 did not tap, and 2 did not make it to full flower. The 9 I did flower out, filled many quart jars !! 

I got tipped off to it (Mullum) way back in my Karma Genetics era, when I was seeking Erl's and The Penguin's Super Skunk x Jack Flash strain they made. Some of the most potent weed I ever grew out.

Then KG went dark, and I lost the few contacts I had in Australia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

what a nice post to read. ok, i'm going o blame u for the rabbit hole entry i already started with that link you posted. i don't see why i'm typing now and the shit is going right to left while i type. never seen this before.

just figured it out and looked at those guide lines i must have touched. i did see a lot of crosses with the On haze that i want to see grown out, but that's going to be awhile before people grow and show a lot of the ones i'd like to see. no hurry i'll set back to wait for others.

i just looked and saw GDP 2013 but it said regular seed:5seed packs = now how the fuck did he do that and how the fuck do the rest do that where i have seen clone only cultivars list regular seeds. verdantgreen has a bubba k reg.  and he's been done bubba k S1's that have always had good reviews. good enough that i keep thinking about his bubba. i'm going to have to investigate how his BK regulars turn out. and i've seen a few folks sell regulars of clone only elites. granted one seller i wouldn't trust regardless but the other folks like in this case. Mel i sure would like to know what's up with that. i had the LEGIT GDP CUT before retirement in 09'.  grew one in a hempy bucket on my 1st try. other hempy at the same time didn't fare so well. but i learned it's best to give the clones more time to root before going hempy or just veg them hempy style prior to transition to a real pot. hell, i might fuck around grow one hempy bucket when i run the test seeds. not sure on that though ha. 

so what kind of high did the skunks give you from mel ?  was it like old school no. 1 sweeter version. even though the clone i must have clone wasn't really sweet. yet, it wasn't road kill either, it was dank as fuck and wish i had it. 

• Like 1

SPW, I get it, from your PM, your do not see Todd as a breeder, just another chucker, that's cool. Do not buy the beans.

I never went seeking Todds work, nor Mel Franks.

What caught my attention, is how well he gutted, the screaming whiners, about where haze/skunks came from, and who did what to whom, with documentation, photos, receipts, and whatnot, when all they had was/is all random repeated nonsense, about that time frame. 

I just up potted a ONHaze x ONHaze with 1 or 2  of Zanzibars Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain along with a SSSDH x G13 x Hash Plant so yeah, I'm a hazyhoedown right now.

Mel Franks 96 skunks, I found 2 distinct phenos, one has killer bag appeal, the other a bit greener, neither has that distinct skunk smell. In fact neither has any smell, even after a 5 month jar cure. The buzz is excellent!! And when I blend a bit of something more flavorful, with it, they are both enhanced while smoking the joint. 

I myself, do not feel cheated with my Todd purchases, and will probably buy more, if I feel something calling out to my genetic code desires.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some Raspberry Truffles... the first two are more strawberry (which San had pre-sorted within the batch = Strawberry / Raspberry) and the third is the more Raspberry. It's interesting to note that the more Strawberry plants have 9-finger leaflets, and the Raspberry has 7.

2001886744_12-10RT1wide.jpg.25a6783e32a7314b20b5f542a368d79f.jpg

995872934_12-10RT1over.jpg.b48e7d30368fcff8fe3949386a5e8f5e.jpg

1042274864_12-10RT1cola.jpg.3b81ad5895eab623039d80fb4d98e044.jpg

Numero dos

346839184_12-10RT2wide.jpg.ba5f6573091149d25f433cee0dadca4b.jpg

1591917487_12-10RT2over.jpg.5a5b4cc0828190d798d42092fcb2265d.jpg

1038470464_12-10RT2cola.jpg.1fbdf2fef8744d8b7d3c725ba151465e.jpg

and the third

1635969340_12-10RT3wide.jpg.4ad703c3befc845f24daba10b4da8f5e.jpg

151342034_12-10RT3over.jpg.ce99edee8d636d9272f5a2993e4ceb57.jpg

1284082480_12-10RT3cola.jpg.013351f26cc15dfe067830588939a51e.jpg

These are all at Week 4

Happy growing

:D

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2020 at 7:23 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

i just looked and saw GDP 2013 but it said regular seed:5seed packs = now how the fuck did he do that

salutes to you, my dear broski ;)
(dang i have to answer the pm, had not enough time yet, hehe)

the one i am working on for derg corra is not the mendo purps/grape ape/purple erkel. 
it is a backcross made by ken via afg/sk. i'm growing F2's and will make F3's from that.
(maybe this "todd" dude you mentioned used this line too? i don't know this seedmaker.)

people greatly enjoyed stuff that was fathered by this GDP, like f.e. the "phantom cookies".
so, it's about time to bring it back in "pure" form. i am sure people will enjoy to play/grow
one of the elements that brought forth very enjoyable and therefore very desired smoke.

but i need to check on them foist ...
maybe they are not even true to the (expected) type.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

What up San, happy holidays my brother! Hope all is well with you and your family. Your generosity is always an inspiration. 

So guys the SFV78 was something I had made for personal stash. The truth is those seeds were made in a solo cup hempy. I ended up getting way more than expected and after talking to my friend in Australia I decided to send in some freebies. I didn't want someone to buy a pile of them for a fridge and figured if I made them freebies more people would get a chance to grow them. 

I thought the flavors and effects would complement each other beautifully. Some nice but strong citrus satty leaning plants I could dig through, enjoy, and possibly breed with in the future. I am most likely going to cross the SFV78 to Colombian Gold, and Oaxaca Gold lines. Maybe even hit it to the Mox, and some of the old Haze cuts if I get lucky hahaha. So many directions to go. 

Webeblzr, I can't thank you enough for the grow and show plus awesome reports. You made the journey worth the work! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Hey BG, those plants taught me so much, and for free!!  Best wishes Bob!!

Since I was blessed with so many stuffed jars from this cultivar, I've been gifting it out to those I know are scrambling to make ends meet right now. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 1/11/2020 at 8:00 PM, Sunnyvale said:

Thanks bro. i appreciatie it, but i have to lay low. 

I don’t know exactly who did what. But i have my thoughts. I am going to move and then, i Will start all over and better then ever!

funny thing. They missed my jamaican cuts, which i’ve Made a day before they went in my house. (The cuts standing on a table). So i keep them alive and make Double Jam F3. Better then nothing :P

I know what you are going through because it happened to me. I won't go into fine details but it cost me a lot of money and 4 years of my life. As Clint Eastwood rightly said, "Don't give the pricks the satisfaction". What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. If I can be of any help to you please do not hesitate to ask. Stay strong.

• Like 5

On 11/9/2020 at 2:05 PM, santero said:

here's a peek of some of the plants i have been enjoying lately :) ... ... ...

Superb mate

Edited by santero
THANK you, brother !! ... i made the post a tiny bit shorter (= less repetition).
  • Like 2

On 12/20/2020 at 11:02 PM, KTF said:

I know what you are going through because it happened to me. I won't go into fine details but it cost me a lot of money and 4 years of my life. As Clint Eastwood rightly said, "Don't give the pricks the satisfaction". What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. If I can be of any help to you please do not hesitate to ask. Stay strong.

Thx bro. I have good news, i have save Some money en just bought a new lamp. 

Clint eastwood said it right :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

happy new year to everyone !! :)
enjoy your plants/smokes
/meds.

this is the last week for the free share. i'll wait until the 7th.
hit me up asap, if you also want a carepack flyen your way.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

oi, guys, i just bumped into this here, lol ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/_-MqPOHcy_/
and
https://www.instagram.com/p/_-Q0AnHcwB/

why would anyone steal pictures from my grow-adventures? :blink:
(they are 2 of the phenos from the lines i tested for bodhi at the time)

here is the link to my picture (posted august 2015!!):

here is another one (this one at least says "san")
https://www.instagram.com/p/-AVhcTnc8b/

(this one is a picture of one of the the wifi x pestilence-phenos
that i tested for ink @ illuminati seeds, around the same time.)

this one was grown over at seedheaven (from my seeds) by southern sun in australia

https://www.instagram.com/p/8UtJsTnc0I/

here is one from sativani that grew some of my "lazy larry" (around 2016 or so).
https://www.instagram.com/p/9zWQ7sHcym/

this here is the original post form oct2015, lol.

agreenpassion grew choco cheese from my seeds a few
years ago and here is the guy claiming one of his pictures:
https://www.instagram.com/p/6xyVSRnczE/

this one was actually grown and posted by corsaire from dynasty genetics first release:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAIJ8M5nc_C/

wow, haha ... WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY, LOL ?!?

this "esco highlife seeds"-guy seems to have a complete profile made up of stolen pictures.
amusing, to say the least :rofl ... *sachen gibt's*

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Hey there San. I started looking through that dudes thread, and found a match for a picture that I posted for Vanilla Haze. This is the OPG post - posted November 8th, 2019:

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/53042-saving-ecobars-strains/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-791362

and the escohighlife post is on November 9th, 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4qofvUh62Z/

My guess is that none of images on there are his... they're all taken from someone/somewhere else. My conclusion is he's terribly alone and has no friends, or he's a cop... and most probably all the above :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, santero said:

agreenpassion grew choco cheese from my seeds a few
years ago and here is the guy claiming one of his pictures:
https://www.instagram.com/p/6xyVSRnczE/

.......this one looks like one of my pix/plants, i grew yrs ago (from SAN´s or BeachBud´s F2, don´t remember who made the one on the pic)

no matter if my pic or agreenpassion´s Pic , i realy hope nobody is buying those fakeseeds !!!!

here´s the original from my Gallery:

gallery_1237_692_143077.jpg.00c8f87dbfa54de8f99e0ab45204950c.jpg

Edited by santero
ow, yes ... it was you, my apologies. i was confused by the font, cuz it looked similar to the ones AGP did mark his pics with sometimes *red cheeks*
  • Like 4

I’ve read about him already.. I dont know if it was in this forum. He was stealing a lot of esko’s pics. Maybe he also stole pics from the NAW guys and one of them already reported it on here (Im starting to remember something...)

• Like 4