•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

On 1/1/2021 at 5:35 AM, santero said:

happy new year to everyone !! :)
enjoy your plants/smokes
/meds.

this is the last week for the free share. i'll wait until the 7th.
hit me up asap, if you also want a carepack flyen your way.

That was really kind of you to do. Happy New Year, hope it is a better one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey San, check out the background on that dude's pictures, you can tell he is stealing pics, ignorant. He has seeds from here, he must be a member? Unless he stole those pics too lol

• Like 2

First, go to the stolen image and click on the triple dot > Report > It’s inappropriate.

Choose “Intellectual property violation” and click on Learn more. You’ll get lots of information, but they’re informing you of your rights, so don’t just skip it. Then click on “Learn more about copyright violations.” You’ll find a form linked and you’ll need to fill it if you want to file a claim.

Then, choose “Copyright” within this claim and select the reason for filing it: “I found a content which I believe infringes my copyright.” Finally, share the information Instagram requests from you. You’ll also need to share the link to where you posted your photo, in order to prove that it’s indeed yours.

Instagram will take the stolen picture off, soon after you report.

• Like 2

On a higher note... here's some Rhaspberry Truffle f2s finishing up. these are two that I had indoor. photos taken at 60 days

1837116827_1-10RT1-1.jpg.d5d3f9b6f2f24156e5d53edf9dd4ca8b.jpg

1376209437_1-10RT1-2.jpg.05bc325fc7fe849e09289ab573a73c10.jpg

1618065419_1-10RT2-1.jpg.4c245219e9d7d09fcdf20bbe3fe268ea.jpg

1111094013_1-10RT2-3.jpg.08dd54e0b0e3b2d6c26c66a19f163119.jpg

584066530_1-10RT2-2.jpg.f8835aba7652185c70872490cab57684.jpg

#3 - this one flowered outdoor

1883245600_1-7RTwideSM.jpg.30fefb5450ed1ecf8b476e158d5484b7.jpg

1231615664_1-7RTside2SM.jpg.aa9bc49f3366d4aa5f521bac3ae88a40.jpg

536609577_1-7RTcolaSM.jpg.eeccfe20fbff2151e541a2a50d5a4bd9.jpg

1346887464_1-7RTside1SM.jpg.3d229b29dc916b4aa79d040b9acf9c06.jpg

• Like 6

yep, that looks the part, zanzi. density looks like styrofoam :lol:
another (!) esko-tastebomb. i'm never getting tired of his work.

@FotH
thanks, but my pics are not copyrighted, nor do i feel "intellectually violated".
others may and its their good right to follow up if the feel like, but i'm not really
bothered by some guy, needing to fill his empty life with my boring adventures.
(it's sad actually, i feel bad for the dude, tbh).

ah well, just knowing that the people that i actually care for,
really know what's up, that's already good enough for me ;) 

• Like 3

Hi there @Sunnyvale

The aromas from San's Raspberry Truffle f2 are a little different from those on the AHxCR.

(by the way I have to say it my gf just called out to me from the living room saying something smelled like cat piss. Then she came the the back room and I said, pointing at my drying plants, "Are you sure it's not from these?" She was like "Oh wow, those smell AMAZING!")

The ones I have, and basically all three are very close in nose... are more of a ripe papaya or concord grape. There's something sharp about their aroma - almost a cat-piss, but not. Acrid grape, perhaps. Maybe some sour cherry. They truly smell amazing, and the whole house is filled with this amazing aroma. They're also just recently cut so the aromas will change, of course. I think the sharpness will mellow. I really like the Rhaspberry Truffle.

Anyway, the AHxCR is more of a sweet smelling raspberry. Fruity... for sure red berries. They are close in comparison, just by smell alone you can tell that they're related. But structurally, they are very different. I still have the AHxCR mom I used for the f2s. I still grow her out, as well as f2s. I'm still amazed at how different she can be in different environments. These plants want to get big.

The Rhaspberry Truffles are short and stocky, making them very manageable. They're just really nice plants .I'm going to pick one of the three I have, maybe two, and run like 8 of them. I really like their size and structure. I think it'll be cool to SOG them.

And doing the repros is very much an honor. I feel blessed to be a part of getting them out. I hope people will make their own crosses - play around with them. e$ko put together amazing crosses. He has such a keen sense. Very talented. And San has done an amazing job on making them available again. He also has real talent. This tribute is a very cool thing. It's about carrying on the work that e$ko did so that y'all can partake :)

• Like 2