•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

santero

SANgear

Great pic and crosses

And in 1 gal pots and only 250 Watts

I can only imagine what monsters they would become if they were in 5 gal bags and 600 Watts

I see trees in that forest lol

Peace

If anyone should get a place in the shop I vote for you

• Like 1

Interesting projects San !

I have my eye on those Lemon Larry-crosses cause I got two running myself (prepping to be pollinated)

It's not clear to me but did you made a selection of Larry's from an F1 batch from Elite Genetics or did you receive her as a clone ?

And coincidence or not but I also got a lady running found in this lil' treasure chest ^_^

gallery_14677_5298_433972.jpg

If you're curious I can throw some pic's (Or maybe I have to start myself a diary)

Keep up the good work :showoff:

• Like 4

i selected my LL-keeper from a pack of elite genetics'

"Lemon Larry" (original "F1" release ... around 2006).

my humble F3-selection is in the make (for Derg Corra).

oh hey, i remember this "sanfune"-pack, haha ;)

may they bring in some good smoke for you, bro.

esko loved the F1 #3 (Katana cut) i brought for him to sample a few years ago :)

oh and everybody can join in, of course

... by all means bring on some pics, bro.

• Like 2

Hi Santero, do you remember much about the Sweet Spot strain as far as feeding preferences and anything really? I think it's my environment but not sure. I'm battling chronic cool temps and poor airflow.

Of the two, they look almost identical. I'll try and put up a pic or two this weekend. One pheno is ahead in the bud/frost development a little, and it has a very pungent smell. Chocolate is in there, secondary, and I can't figure the other scent yet... maybe chem. It's going to be a real nice smoke if this keeps up. The smaller one hasn't developed any strong scents, yet; similar, but faint. Thanks!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

plants in colder conditions & without much ventilation (fresh air) develop a bit slower.

the chocolate cheese, chocolate rain and holy princess are light feeders.

the only one that can take a lot of nutes and not be 'damaged' by it is the

RIPclone (a pure afghan) that was used for the death by chocolate-mother

in the sweet spot.

so, "sweet spot" is (basically) compiled of lines that don't need much nutes ;)

• Like 4

I'm realizing that now.. heh. Beach told me. That's my diagnose. They'll just get water for a couple of weeks or more. They have enough nutes in the soil from the dry nutes to last me a couple to three weeks, I bet.

What is a typical finish time on the Sweet Spot? I'm guessing it may go a little longer than some, which is fine.

The one pheno is very mysterious and seductive! The other is starting to take on the same scent. I'm excited. They both have a slender and tall build. Limbs are mostly short and very upwards reachin. Lots of bud developing around the main cola stem for a long way down. I took them out into the intense sun today and watered them all down to the roots. The wind was stiff today also, so it was a benefit I say. I cleaned the room a little and added lots of fresh air and now we'll just keep watering and watching.

My new SAN gear are up and eager. Three Choco Kush, and three Shivadawg looking good. They were all the first up and out.

I too pics, and will post tonight or tomorrow.

peace

mrG

edit, I open the room and bring the fan to the main door to pull new air in, in the morning and all day but, they are shut in with themselves for 12 hours with only a fan. I'll be adding a vent soon. The ceilings are tall and the room is large. I just have it wrapped on one side and a big gap at the top so the hot air comes out. ghetto...

• Like 3

"sweet spot" F1's are done around 8-9 weeks ... maybe in the F2

there might be some chocolate-phenos that need a few days longer.

it sounds like the F2 was made with phenos (at least one) that leaned to the DBC

(chocolate rain-pheno) ... beach would be best able to tell you about the parents

used, as the F2 will be different from the F1 and i never actually saw what beach

selected for (or with) ;)

pictures do speak a lot, so maybe one or two would tell us what

side of the "sweet spot" you may have expressing in your cabs.

• Like 2

Thanks Sanman, I'm trying to upload photos now. The two plants look similar and seem to be sat leaning.

Thanks. I'll hit Beach, forgot for a minute that these were f2's. I'm not sure if he's grown out the f2s. I'll see. All I know is I love the smell I'm getting!

I watered them hard outside yesterday. And, before lights out they were in need again so I watered them hard last night. I'll just try and water my way out of the excess dry nutes in the soil. I'll do another bacto watering, too. No nutes for a while.

So, they were looking very chipper this morning. Leaves stand up a little better. Our weather is easing up a little with milder days, and that should help as well. Their room is next to the front door, so when it's nice I open the door and pull outside air in every day to at least do what can to recharge the CO2.

I think they will all be fine. I learned some things in the process, too. I'll be getting better at this. Well, I might have a pic up shortly. I'm doing it now.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I'll have some pics of the little kids soon. I have three Chocolate Kush, and three ShivaDawg. Looking very good so far. I'm getting a handle on the Sweet Spot, too. One has a beautiful smell and the other is odd, almost shallots, or garlic...we'll see.

peace

mrG

• Like 3

I think @Justcozz just dropped a couple. Haven't heard of anyone else out here growing it. I have it for next time.

I think @Justcozz just dropped a couple. Haven't heard of anyone else out here growing it. I have it for next time.

I pop 2 a couple of weeks ago. I'm out of town, I'll get a pic up in here when I return home. They are fast germ, and growers.

• Like 1

Hey San, I figured out my problems with my grow the hard way, but it's the best way to learn, when you actually see and feel it.

The good news is my plants are on the mend. The Sweet Spot are responding nicely. I mis-diagnosed the whole situation. I thought the curled leaves were nitrogen toxicity and it might have been just a little but, I think it was cold roots the whole time. And, then I made it worse by not feeding them any nitrogen, much, and nothing for a couple of weeks. Well, I think they were just hungry as time went on and that's what brought on the yellowing. I have them responding well again. I found some Peruvian Seabird Guano on sale in town. It has a 12-10-3 and is getting me out of the woods. I expect them to be looking much better everyday from now on.

My seedlings are coming on fast. Yeee-hiii

peace

mrG

• Like 2

I have the same problem with leaf tip curling down a bit on about 1/2 of the grow. But the leaves don't have that really dark green usually associated with high nitrogen. I just chaulked it up to the cold. Once the temp stabilizes they should look better

• Like 3

Mine started out real green, and I let that throw me. But, if I'm right, the cold roots really stunted them all. They are looking somewhat better. The green is actually coming back into the Sweet Spot girls. It starts around the veins on the leaf and spreads out. They'll be dank, but it'll be a smaller yield than expected. I made a couple of timing mistakes that compounded the problem. I have to invest in environmental components next.

This is interesting learning how to balance these girls inside the house. cool stuff

• Like 1

I agree, getting the environment spot on is not as easy as is seems. My last run I flowered later in the year and through summer. The heat was the big issue, so I ran them earlier this time. Now the cold is trying to test the girls...but just as importantly, testing me...

Relying on momma-nature to keep things bearable is unbearable.

• Like 1

It's easy to see with mine. The ones that have been in the room the longest all suffered. I just put two new ones in the other day and they are so healthy its funny. They've been in a larger room with better flow and heat. I also never repotted them at flower. So, they are right on the money so far. I made mistakes that were compounded by the cold.

I don't mind so much. I learned some new valuable information and it's easy to retain when you actually see it happen. So, I'm happy about that part. I'll still get some great smoke. I have two new plants that will only be about 6 weeks behind. Then I have a new crew that will be waiting and the weather only gets better.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

have no LB pics, didn't grew any yet (has just recently been made)

maybe someone can contribute some of the gifted ones, if don't do

it before them later on ... LB has no priority, it's just a sideline cross

;)

i started a few of my humble projects a few days ago:

"berry d-licious" = shishkaberry vs. sour diesel ibl 2010

"cheetos" = uk cheese vs. sour diesel ibl 2010

"cheesy princess" = holy princess vs. holy princess / chocolate cheese

"silver lemon haze" = super silver haze vs. lemon thai

"snow thrower" = the white vs. sour diesel ibl 2010

"strawberry lemon" = cerise d'exo planck vs. lemon thai

gallery_3734_6185_1113141.jpg

:)

• Like 13

Damn SAN, your not slowing down a bit. I have a couple of the Lemon Bubba going. They are still small, about 6", but I'll be sure to get a few pics up today. It's nice for people to see how they look early so they know what to expect early on.

Cheesy Princess sound sweeeeeet!

• Like 1

Those last 3..... :dribble: :icecream: .

Best vibes SAN. I'll ad pics to the mix myself. I have the Chocolate Kush and the ShivaDawg seedlings growing and they both look great. I really like the looks of the ShivaDawg. They both are showing indica traits atm. Very pretty.

peace

mrg